[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUSLIM HATE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

This thread is for all the people on /pol/ who are sick and tired of seeing all these vermin filling up our streets, doing terrorist attacks and raping women who don't wear a hijab.
>>
File: 1495514034666.jpg (288KB, 803x629px) Image search: [Google]
1495514034666.jpg
288KB, 803x629px
>>136830860

"Hey wanna crash a truck through a crowd then bomb an Ariana Grande concert? Yes? Awesome! Praise Allah!"
>>
>>136830860
How does it feel to be 12?
>>
Oh wow a Canadian flag with that comment, why am I not surprised?
>>
>>136831808
This isn't a dating site, achmed
>>
>>136832147
Kek
>>
File: 89245.jpg (321KB, 700x1590px) Image search: [Google]
89245.jpg
321KB, 700x1590px
>>
>>136832147
top class
>>
>>136832147
lole
>>
>>136830860
>posting a rabbi falseflaging as an islam follower
sage
>>
File: moh16.jpg (41KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
moh16.jpg
41KB, 400x377px
>>136832147
mudslime destroyed
>>
>>136832147
Savage!

I remember seeing a YouTube page where a Brazilian kid was dancing to the moslem morning prayer and the comments where hilarious

> I will kill you! Islam means peace!
>>
>>136830860
When I was in Afghanistan a dude came to the front gate with a sack. We made him open it and it was (some of) his kid inside with a 120mm fin assembly sticking through him. He was trying to say we'd killed his kid and we should pay him.

Thing is, we hadn't fired any 120 in weeks. Thing is, when we did, we knew where it went and what it hit. Thing is, this cocksucker liked to trawl our range for UXO and scrap. Probly sold the former to the Taliban. So what had happened was since he was too "smart" to do it himself, so he sent his eight year old. Kid puts scrap in bag, puts dud 40mm in bag, rolls critical existence failure and becomes an extra from The Thing.

Here's the punch line - this was the FIFTH KID he'd tried that shit with. The gate guards knew him by sight. "Welp, looks like Ahmed's got another body to sell."

He didn't get his gibs. Well, I mean, he kept the gibs he had. Didn't get our sweet American gibs.
>>
>>136834125
in iraq they used to have people, kids and women mostly, stand in the road to get our convoys/patrols to stop and then ambush us (with their human roadblock in their lines of fire). orders came down to stop for nothing and i got rode TC in the front vehicle and got to give the "run his ass down" command to the driver. we turned some retard slime into a hood ornament that day
>>
File: bhatintvwMOS1111_468x340.jpg (54KB, 468x340px) Image search: [Google]
bhatintvwMOS1111_468x340.jpg
54KB, 468x340px
>>136833627
I actually looked into that and I was suprised to learn that it's fake. The rabbi you are mentionning is actually an americain citizen that got jailed for drug traffic. The guy's name is Shakkel Bhat and he is actually a nice fella. For what I understood, he just love screaming like a degenerate when he sees a camera cause he know he is gonna get attention from doing so. US intervention in the middle east brought him the death of several members of his family. This is why he is part of so many protests. He actually fight agaist (((american overseas interventions)))
>>
>>136834396
And nothing of value was lost. Glad you're back safe, anon.

To the rest of you - literally nothing you've heard about how degenerate middle easterners and afghans and pakis are even scratches the surface. They rape each other like it's going out of style. On like my second night in country some afghan dude shot another dude's dick off in the middle of the night in their barracks 'cause the second dude was trying to dick him down. Totally normal over there. Their cooks were constantly raping the kids they had carrying their shit. They don't know how to burn human waste so they just shit in their latrine until it becomes a literal four-foot-high conical pile of feces, then move the latrine and do it again. That is, when they CAN shit, because usually they're too fucking zonked on heroin to pinch one out, or fight, or move. I had to kill a mouse downrange once and I swear to god I felt so much worse about it than blowing hajjis apart. They'll literally sell their fucking kids to you for drugs or weapons or money or fucking anything else. Every jingle truck that goes by has twenty inbred fucking mongoloids and one little boy on it. I bet you can fill in the rest.

May God strike me down if I exaggerated a single fucking word of that. I could go on for fucking years.
>>
>>136836330
>May God strike me down if I exaggerated a single fucking word of that
you didn't say enough. i had to "train" these mudshit retards for awhile and do "joint ops." holy shit you will never know the feeling when you fear your "allies'" incompetence over your enemy's fighting "ability"

we should have jsut steamrolled the entire region, killing everyone, and colonized the area
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.