[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

take islamic redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 9

File: islam.jpg (40KB, 459x276px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
40KB, 459x276px
who wants to get redpilled on islam? post your questions here
>>
>>136830112

why do muzzies think a Sky Man cares about what women wear on their heads?
>>
can i rape atheist women?
>>
>>
>>136830112

Why do muslims worship a pedophile and a meteor?
>>
>>136830112
Where do I find my child wife like Muhammad? When can I start on my violent jihad? How soon can I start tossing gays off of buildings?
>>
File: cda4e99c48b993c98f8721d16c2b31f6.png (758KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
cda4e99c48b993c98f8721d16c2b31f6.png
758KB, 1185x1029px
>>136830112
>>
>>136830276
yes, as a muslim man you can have 1 or upto 4 wives (given that you treat them equally) and additional sex slaves captured as booty in battle

concerning atheists, atheists either convert or die, so they are far worse off than their jewish and christian counterparts
>>
>>136830112

Atleast my religion isn't a failed one that is slowly dying.

>>136830402

>No one was ever killed in the name of Christianity

>>136830437

Actually we worship God. "Allah" literally means "The one single God". And we believe that Muhammad,peace be upon him was just a Prophet.
>>
>Demon praising
>Pedophile
>Sometimes gay
>Rapist
>No matter the gender or the species
>cucked by a book
>cognitive state from 1200 years ago
>Women have moustache
>Males are betas
>Can only find peace in death, no guarantees if not strictly lived by the booked or suicide
Sounds like a fun life, not. Stay cucked mudrat
>>
>>136830112
Why do muslims worship a man who was a paedophile and a mass murderer?
>>
>>136830228
the sky man, in which muslims refer to allah

in islam it is compulsory to cover the body to an extent that the man should not get aroused and rape her, and if she is raped she is stoned to death.

the hijab,niqab, abaya,etc. has both religious and political sides as islam is both political and religious
>>
>>136830437
because they find it morally justified and allah and his prophet say so (eventhough facts says otherwise)
>>
>>136830112
Why do muslims like to blow themselves up?
>>
>>136830446
muslim child bride is preferred, jihad not only means killing the infidel if he doesnt convert to islam it also making yourself into a better muslim.
you can start as soon as you want to
remember if you are killed while committing jihad, allah will GUARANTEE you a place in heaven

sahih al bukhari 2787= Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."

mujahid means jihad if you know your basic islamic theology
>>
>>136830112
why did allah allow Mohammad to get killed (poisoned) by a jew when mohammad said allah will protect him yet he got rip
>>
>>136830872
You sound like a prophet from Halo
>>
>>136830112
why are Bosnian muslims more civilized than other muslims?
>>
>>136830955
muslims do not worship the man, rather they give him the most respect out of all humans as he is the best prophet of god
>>
>>136830112
Are you an adult?

Why do you personally still believe in fairy tales?
>>
>>136830276
You can rape any woman you like! especially in Europe where they will not stop.. hell, they may even help you rape her!
>>
>>136831256
again muslims believe blowing themselves and killing those who deem as the infidel or hypocrites as a form of jihad, they also get a GUARANTEE from allah that they go to heaven if they get killed while killing the infidels.

sahih al bukhari 2787= Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."

mujahid means jihad if you know your basic islamic theology
>>
>>136831604
yes he did get protected, but muhammed is a human, and humans will die. so according to islam, allah protected him until it was his time to die
>>
>>136831691
it is perhaps they cherry pick what to follow
>>
>>136830112
Why would any real Muslim post on 4chan yet alone /pol/.... Christians, Muslims or Jews that post on here are either masochists or trolls...
>>
>>136831790
yes i am an adult, and no i do not believe in fairy tales
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7BRjbGVISI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6PknQW6Ms
>>
>>136832375
Oh. It sounded like you were an active believe in Islam.

What's the point of this thread again?
>>
>>136832577
to red pill you on islam. any more questions?
>>
Why do you hate dogs?
>>
>>136833129
For centuries, dogs have been described as “man’s best friend.” Not surprisingly, the prophet who commanded his followers to slaughter men also commanded them to slaughter man’s best friend. And it all began when Muhammad got stood up for a date, because of a puppy.

Sahih Muslim 5511—It was narrated that Aishah said: “Jibril promised to come to the Messenger of Allah at a certain hour, and that time came but he did not arrive. He (the Messenger) had a stick in his hand which he threw down and said: ‘Allah does not break His promise, and neither do His Messengers.’ Then he turned and saw a puppy beneath a bed. He said: ‘O Aishah, when did this dog get in here?’ She said: ‘By Allah, I do not know.’ He ordered that it be taken out, and Jibril came. The Messenger of Allah said: ‘You made an appointment with me and I waited for you but you did not come.’ He said: ‘I was prevented by the dog that was in your house. We do not enter a house in which there is a dog or an image.’”

So, the archangel Gabriel is petrified of puppies and pictures. After learning about Gabriel’s phobias, Muhammad could have simply been careful to check his house for puppies whenever Gabriel was coming over. But this is Muhammad we’re talking about. And it just wouldn’t be Muhammad without an epic bloodbath. So the canine carnage began.

Sahih Muslim 4016—It was narrated from Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah ordered that dogs be killed.

>to be continued
>>
>>136833129
>continuation
Sahih Muslim 4018—It was narrated that Abdullah bin Umar said: “The Messenger of Allah used to order that dogs be killed, and I went throughout Al-Madinah, and we did not spare any dog but we killed it, to such an extent that we would even kill the dog of a woman belonging to the desert people.”

But some of Muhammad’s followers complained, because they had dogs for hunting and for herding sheep. So Muhammad changed his mind:

Sahih Muslim 4021—It was narrated that Ibn al-Mughaffal said: “The Messenger of Allah enjoined the killing of dogs, then he said: ‘What is the problem with them and dogs?’ Then he granted a concession with regard to dogs for hunting and herding sheep.”

So, certain dogs were okay, as long as they were fetching your birds or herding your sheep. But some dogs were much worse. Some dogs are the devil.

Sahih Muslim 1137—It was narrated from Abdullah bin As-Samit, from Abu Dharr, who said: “The Messenger of Allah said: ‘When one of you stands to offer prayer, he will be screened if he has something in front of him that is like the back of a saddle. If he does not have something in front of him that is like the back of a saddle, then his prayer will be interrupted if a donkey, a woman, or a black dog passes in front of him.” I said: “O Abu Dharr! What is the difference between a black dog, and a red or yellow dog?” He said: “O son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah the same question and he said: ‘The black dog is a devil.’”

hope this answers your question
>>
>>136830112
why is pedophilia, bestiality, and woman beating ok? Why do you trust a guy who admitted to listening to demons? How can you believe he flew away on a donkey?
>>
>>136830112
The only redpills Islam gets are the ones dropped on them from planes.
>>
>>136834323
pedophilia is ok cause muhammed committed it himself

sahih al bukhari 3896= Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

sahih al bukhari 5158= Narrated 'Urwa:
The Prophet (ﷺ) wrote the (marriage contract) with `Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

>to be continued
>>
>>136830872
Oh akhi, don't waste too much time on /pol/tism, even the worst allegations based on hadith can be refuted.
Btw, we had 19 converts last Ramadan?
>>
>>136834566
>pedophilia is ok cause muhammed committed it himself
so he was a scumbag pedo barbarian, got it. muhammed shouldve got dick cancer.
>>
>>136834323
firstly a woman is half of that of a man, especially during witness, this proves that women are inferior to men

sahih al bukhari 2658= Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

also the quran says so
quran 4:34= Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

hope this answers your questions
>>
>>136834895
islams population grows mainly through birth rates, you can check pew research on that, while concerning conversion rates it is extremely low
>>
File: another-view-of-great-buddha.jpg (860KB, 868x1137px) Image search: [Google]
another-view-of-great-buddha.jpg
860KB, 868x1137px
>tfw too intelligent to live my whole life by the rules of a 7th century malignant narcissist
>>
>>136830872
why do you follow a religion where your only prophet has himself stated that he believed he was visited by a demon and only after thinking about it did he decide otherwise.

which is more likely,
that someone would confuse a messenger of God for a demon,
or that they would see a demon for what it is, think about it, then take the deal anyway?
>>
>>136835312
conversion rates only go up when thes muslims gain enough power to impose their tax scheme
>>
>>136835984
>only after thinking about
you mean, after his wife convinced him it was godallah, so they could do better business than managing caravans?

philosophicaldinosaur.jpg
>>
>be taliban
>edgily destroys buddhas of banyan statues
>not realize they just restored the situation to its original position of not actually depicting buddha in art, but his absence

if you let your enemies blow you up, you win
>>
>>136836142
this is known as jizya, only christians and jews are taxed the jizya, others should convert or die

the jizya also creates an atmosphere that forces jews and christians to become muslims in order to avoid the jizya tax or getter a lower new convert tax
>>
>>136836656
You started a whole thread to answer questions about Islam, yet you don't know that the Jizya was lower than the tax for the Muslims to dissuade Dhimmis from converting to Islam to avoid a higher tax. Dude... pls go
>>
>>136836656
Everyone has to pay taxes to the state. Jizya rates weren't necessarily higher than those of zakat (the taxes muslims pay). Plus they also exempted dhimmi from duties muslims were expected to perform, like military service.
>>
>>136830112
Would you Arabs still be killing each other if there was no Israel? Or perhaps you might of united together? Do you think such a thing as a united Arabia is even possible?
Cause I've been watching ISIS propoganda and it's been mentioned that "Islam has race/country" and calling for Arabs to unite under Islam.
>>
>>136830112
Why do muslims have sex with goats?
>>
>>136836997
source? the jizya tax can be increased or decreased at the whim of the muslim leader faggot
>>
>>136830112
Why do Muslim ignore the other gods muhammad talked about
>>
>>136837345
that depends on the unity or division of the 2 major sects of islam, that is sunni and shia.

do not forget christian arabs also exist.
>>
>>136837602
la ila waah ill allah=there is no god but allah
>>
>>136830112
Why is pedophilia legal in islam?
Why do you promote globalism so as long as they convert to islam?
Why are you invading our countries under the guise of being "refugees"?
>>
>>136837345
The muslim ummah was more or less united under a khilafah until fairly recently, when the Ottomans fell apart in the early 20th century, due to internal weakness and zionist/british meddling.

>>136837401
Arab "culture" =/= islam
>>
>>136837699
But he did describe other gods, what about them, we ignore that part of the Canon?
>>
>>136830112
can you please go away and stay there?
>>
>>136837847
>Arab culture =/=Islam
Topkek its just a a coincidence that all Muslim countries loose their original culture and follow Arabic culture under Islam, it's almost like Islam is Arab nationalism controlled from Saudi
>>
>>136837842
Show me one verse in the kuran where it says pedophilia is legal and i will abandon islam
>>
>be good muslim
>pray over 140,000 times in your life, five times a day
>turns out godallah doesn't even exist

how mad will muslims be when they are reincarnated as haram piglets?
>>
>>136838173
it got abrogated, by muhammad's jizzya, lovingly squeezed out by aisha
>>
>>136837401
not sure about that, but perhaps it had something to do with muhammed's sex addiction which inspired some muslim men to commit bestiality.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Number 5068:

Narrated Anas: The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Number 5215:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet used to pass by (have sexual relation with) all his wives in one night, and at that time he had nine wives.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Number 268:

Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number.” I asked Anas, “Had the Prophet the strength for it?” Anas replied, “We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men).” And Sa’id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Notice three things about these passages.

First, Muhammad had at least nine wives at one time, even though Surah 4, verse 3 of the Qur’an limits Muslim men to four wives. If the Qur’an limits men to four wives, why did Muhammad have at least nine wives at one time? Well, Muhammad received a special revelation (Surah 33, verse 50 of the Qur’an), giving him, and him alone, the right to break the four-wife limit. How convenient.

Second, Muhammad would have sex with at least nine women and girls in one day, even though he was more than 50 years old. Today, we would call him a “sex addict.” Isn’t it interesting that a sex addict who claimed to be a prophet conveniently received a revelation giving him more sexual partners than anyone else?

>to be continued
>>
>>136830992

> if she is raped she is stoned to death.

Is it not obvious this is a scam?
>>
>>136837401
>continuation
Third, how did Muhammad’s followers know that he was having sex with all of his wives in one day? How did they know he wasn't simply chatting with his wives? It seems that the prophet of Islam must have been bragging about all the sex he was having, so much so that his followers could in turn brag about him having the sexual strength of thirty men.

Our Muslim friends tell us that Islam is a religion of modesty. A closer look shows that Islam is a religion whose supreme role model was a sex addict who built a religion around his sexual desires and constantly bragged about his sexual exploits with women, a prepubescent girl, and his slave-girls. So much for modesty.
>>
>>136838289
Thought so. You can`t find a verse=no proof that pedophilia is legal in islam. All you got is some bogus hadith.
>>
>>136838443
bogus hadith is a funny way of dismissing what has been regarded as 100% true since the day muhammad died. you're only hiding the truth from yourself, you're the one following this desert warlord into hell.
>>
>>136838173

>And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.

http://quranx.com/65.4?Context=3
>>
>>136838173
>>136838289
Idk man, but https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia cites sources for their claims
>>
>>136838443

Are you a shia? Is not the hadith just the lifestyle of the day around Muhammad died? That seems to be what is keeping Muslims back.
>>
>>136838443
>bogus hadith
Wew.
>written by the people who compiled the Quran after it was burned
WEEEEW
>>
>>136837842
cause muhammed was a pedophile

sahih al bukhari 2658= Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

also the quran says so
quran 4:34= Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

so far globalism has helped islam grow as they benefit from the wealth of other nations

the muslims invade other countries to take over it and spread the caliphate of islam, the muslims use concepts of lying called taqiyya, tawriya, kitman and muruna to trick the non believers and strike them when they are vulnerable
>>
File: 1497879742480.webm (1MB, 916x948px) Image search: [Google]
1497879742480.webm
1MB, 916x948px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4tsQgAULDg

He did it. The absolute madman.
Is Milo going to be assassinated the next days?
>>
>>136838545
The only thing that is 100% truth is what`s inside the kuran. Rest is not.
>>
>>136838802

What type of Islam do you follow?
>>
1 Timothy 2:5

Disproves Islam and Catholicism in one swoop.
>>
>>136838173

Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

The Prophet (ﷺ) wrote the (marriage contract) with `Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
>>
>>136838723
Hadith are collections of quotes others heard what the prophet had supposedly said. There are tons of hadith that are made up bogus. Like how a donkey ate a page of the kuran.
>>
>>136830112
Why do you have to say 'peace be with him' or some gay derivative after you mention Mohammed?
>>
>>136838943

In their defense; Mary gave birth to Jesus when she was twelve. The old religions seem to like pedophilia.
>>
>>136838348
Not to Muhammad al Dimwit
>>
>>136837842
>correction

>>
>>136838985
You do realize the well recognized hadith are written by people who also wrote the Quran from memory when all the copies were burnt, right?
>>
>>136830112
How mant cattle do I exchange for a woman?
>>
>>136838563

That says nothing about young girls, this is talking about women who are too old to menstruate or who have a medical condition that halts their menstruation.
>>
>>136838577
They claim that there are "Qur'anic" verses that permit it, yet they give no quotes or info about what verse its stated in. Wew lad. There are also imams explaining ,with the help of kuran, how it`s impossible for aisha to be said age when they fornicated.
>>
>>136839273
It's about divorcing them only after 3 months after their periods.
>>
>>136839396

Stop not answering my question. Are you a Sunni who rejects the hadith? Are you just pretending to be Muslim?
>>
>>136839396
http://quranx.com/65.4?Context=3
>>
>>136838348
here is the proof that refutes your claim

Sahih Muslim 1691= 'Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported that 'Umar b. Khattab sat on the pulpit of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said:
Verily Allah sent Muhammad (ﷺ) with truth and He sent down the Book upon him, and the verse of stoning was included in what was sent down to him. We recited it, retained it in our memory and understood it. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) awarded the punishment of stoning to death (to the married adulterer and adulteress) and, after him, we also awarded the punishment of stoning, I am afraid that with the lapse of time, the people (may forget it) and may say: We do not find the punishment of stoning in the Book of Allah, and thus go astray by abandoning this duty prescribed by Allah. Stoning is a duty laid down in Allah's Book for married men and women who commit adultery when proof is established, or it there is pregnancy, or a confession.

Sahih al-Bukhari 7193, 7194=Narrated Abu Huraira and Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani:
A bedouin came and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Judge between us according to Allah's Book (Laws)." His opponent stood up and said, "He has said the truth, so judge between us according to Allah's Laws." The bedouin said, "My son was a laborer for this man and committed illegal sexual intercourse with his wife. The people said to me, 'Your son is to be stoned to death,' so I ransomed my son for one hundred sheep and a slave girl. Then I asked the religious learned men and they said to me, 'Your son has to receive one hundred lashes plus one year of exile.' " The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I shall judge between you according to Allah's Book (Laws)! As for the slave girl and the sheep, it shall be returned to you, and your son shall receive one-hundred lashes and be exiled for one year. O you, Unais!" The Prophet (ﷺ) addressed some man, "Go in the morning to the wife of this man and stone her to death." So Unais went to her the next morning and stoned her to death.
>>
>>136839641

I do not have a claim; beyond any book that tells you to marry the person who raped you is evil.
>>
>>136839201
>implying they were the only people that memorised and wrote the kuran

let me guess, you read a hadith about how uthman burned all copies of the kuran in sham back in the day.
>>
>>136838985
that is why i quoted only the 'sahih' al bukhari quotes

sahih means authentic, 98% of muslim leaders agree with this
>>
Start the crusades already!
>>
>>136837948
Like he said, La ilah ila lah.

Any gods mention

>>136838093
It's not. The saudi kingdom is a 20th century creation, descendants of tribal leaders paid off by the british to rebel against the ottomans

>>136838943
That marriage to Khadija. It's said that even Aisha would get jealous of her when the Prophet (pbuh) mentioned her during their marriage. She was 15 years his elder and the year she died was referred to him as "the year of sadness". Khadija was 40 when she married the 25yo Muhammad. She was his first and by most accounts, even that of Aisha herself, favorite of all of his wives. Also, none of his other wives were as young as she was. Furthermore, the marriage to aisha was approved and even suggested by her own father.

So how would that suggest pedophilic intent when he married aisha?
>>
>>136839461

No, it's saying that if you marry a woman that has issues menstruating, you should wait 3 months after the marriage before having sexual intercourse to make sure that she is not already pregnant with someone else's child.
>>
>>136839882
So the Bible is evil?
>>
>>136839971

Yes
>>
Even pirates know that islam is evil
>>
>>136839923
yep perhaps otherwise he wouldnt have sex with her when she was 9 and marry her when she was 6
>>
>>136839923
Sorry misposted, got sinuses and haven't slept.

Anyway, any gods that were mentioned were probably those worshipped by the quraysh of his day like Uzza and Manat.

They're not "canon" in any sense of the word and they were only mentioned as false idols whose worship would be contrary to the teachings of Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
>>
>>136839971
that verse is already abrogated in the Holy Bible.
infact what you are referring to is the torah which is the jewish books
>>
>>136839895
Oh I forgot the kuran was open source, it's not like Saudi prints the official version or something, right?
>>136839923
So you skip the parts he describes the moon good and certain goddess or are they manifestation of Allah :^)

>ARABS kingdom was created by the British
Wew
>>
>>136839629
>http://quranx.com/65.4?Context=3
How is this explaining its ok to fornicate with under age girls that had their period? In what way does it permit to have sex with kids?
>>
>>136840332

Mary had sex with Yahweh when she was twelve years old. The Christian deity is a pedophilia as well.
>>
>>136840382
>implying the saudis represent islam

They don`t.
>>
>>136840390
It's pretty much an accepted fact Islam considers puberty to be the age of consent, this just one of the many arguments you can make about it
>>
>>136840546

So you are a Persian shia Muslim. Was that such a hard answer?
>>
>>136840546
Then who or what does
>>
>>136840390
remember most girls start menstruation at the age of 8 to 11

sahih means authentic , it means 98%of muslim leaders agree with this
>>
>>136840650
i`m not shia.
>>
>>136840382
>So you skip the parts he describes the moon good and certain goddess or are they manifestation of Allah

This is honestly news to me. What source do you have that he said that?

>ARABS kingdom was created by the British
Modern ones are, yeah
>>
>>136840543
mary never had sex with anyone she remained virgin even after birth cause no one penetrated her
>>
I love have every thread about Islam quickly end in Muhammad and Aisha being 9 years old. Is that your only ammunition against Islam?

Aisha wasn't even 9 year old when they fucked, she was closer to 19. The Hadiths are not accurate and if you calculate Aisha's age based on the accounts of her sister, you get a number closer to 19.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage

In comparison, the "virgin" Mary was like 14 years old at pregnancy.

Besides, even if the stories were true, Muhammad is just a man, he's not supposed to be followed or emulated in any way.
>>
>>136840754

A Sunni Muslim who rejects the hadith? You must be a liberal in your country that is why you are hiding. Interesting time period to live in.
>>
>>136840901

Yeah sure buddy. He uses his magical space sperm on a child.
>>
>>136840764
Then God sent down the revelation. 'By the star when it sets! Your companion has not erred or gone astray, and does not speak from mere fancy…' [Q.53:1] When he reached God's words, "Have you seen al-Lāt and al-'Uzzā and Manāt, the third, the other?' [Q.53:19-20] Satan cast upon his tongue, because of what he had pondered in himself and longed to bring to his people, 'These are the high-flying cranes and their intercession is to be hoped for.'
>>
Fucked a 9 year old.
>>
>>136830112

Slavic countries have been redpilled on Islam for a few hundred years, especially the Balkans.
>>
>>136840715
Islam represents islam.
Saudis represent culture.
Woman not allowed to learn or drive? Arabian culture
Woman walking in tents(niqab/burka) Arabian culture
Stoning woman who did bad deeds? Arabian culture
Throwing gays of buildings? mostly arabian culture
Circumcising girls? African culture

Also take into consideration that there are 3 major branches and like 50+ smaller branches of Islam. Some are batshit weird versions of islam . And too bad those are the loudest ones that get the most attention.
>>
>>136840937
Nope, you people still haven't answered my question I'll put them in a single post

>muhammad asks his followers to drink from a poisoned well
>he frequently contemplated Sucide
>killed every one who questioned his sanity
These are but a few glaring mistakes in God's work, but modern day islam is even worse name five internationally relevant countries from the Middle East that don't deal in oil, Islam is the stagnation of society at best
>>
>>136841348

Okay so not from Iran or Saudi Arabia. Not Persian or Arabic...you are a secularized Muslim from Asia.
>>
>>136840901
Then where did Jesus's brothers come from?

>>136840937
>Muhammad is just a man, he's not supposed to be followed or emulated in any way.

But that's...not true. He may not have been divine nor is he on object of worship, but he is still a prophet of islam and the foremost example for muslims to follow.

>>136841039
>53:23: These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!
>>
>>136841348
You do realize all Muslim countries follow these right, now think what I said about Islam being Arab Nationalism
>>
>>136841686
But Islam isn't Arab nationalism.
>>
File: india flag anus.gif (11KB, 390x265px) Image search: [Google]
india flag anus.gif
11KB, 390x265px
>>136841381

Okay Pajeet, whatever "internationally relevant" means to you.

>>136841568

Lol that same Hadith that shouldn't even exist literally says that Mohammed said not to follow him and not to record anything he says or does besides the Quran. Also, the Quran says that there should be no other book besides the Quran to follow.

Mohammad is largely irrelevant as a personality.
>>
File: tumblr_o971vbPqCM1vy40ero1_1280.png (159KB, 688x875px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o971vbPqCM1vy40ero1_1280.png
159KB, 688x875px
>>
>>136841812
How exactly everything points against it
>>136841965

Topkek, you should've at least tried
>>
Sunni or shia?
>>
>>136841965
>Hadith that shouldn't even exist
Probs because it's fake.

And in what ayah does the quran say that?
>>
>>136838748
Yup. He's gonna make for a fabulous martyr
>>
>>136839219
As mant as you can afford
>>
File: hate-muslims.png (322KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hate-muslims.png
322KB, 640x480px
>>136830112
Muslims get off /pol/ REEEEEEE
>>
>>136834566
>that flag
>muslim
many keks
>>
>>136830112
Objectively, is Islam good or bad? Why?
>>
>>136838802
>implying anything in the quran is true
>>
>>136847153
I honestly say it needs a big reform so it can coexist with western culture. Any Islamist that doesnt respect the country he is in,may Allah punish him.
>inb4 Taqqiya
I'm just your moderate guy,only religious to stay away from degeneracy
>>
>>136845023
>/pol/ being white
no,I respect nationalistic views,everyone should have their own place
>>
>>136847829
It's the muslims that need reform, not the religion. Also, muslims can coexist peacefully within western society; many do. I do. But that's not to say Islam itself is compatible. It's a different set of values entirely, based on a (w)holy different metric.
>>
>>136848623
if you want muslims to change you need to change the Ideology... and I agree we can live side by side but the problem is for people that Islam goes first and they ignore the countries values
>>
>>136830992
>women must cover up to prevent men from having urge to rape them

Is this meant for controlling primeapes? Sounds like a certain group of people are incompatible...
>>
>>136830992
>and if she is raped she is stoned to death.

Not according to fundamentalist sources https://islamqa.info/en/72338

Is this some sort of sufi or liberal muslim interpretation of Sharia?
>>
>>136849563
thats the reason why I said it needs a reform,so much stupid shit
>>
>>136848988
As a muslim, there are some things you can't compromise on. The deen is one of them. Islam isn't merely a set of beliefs; it's a complete way of life that needs to be put into practice.

There's no such thing as a "moderate" Islam. And so called "moderate" muslims are simply people who don't have their priorities in order.

What are the laws of men compared to the laws of God Almighty?
>>
>>136850060
reform in the desert fucking leeches. And no alliance between shitskin mudshits and whites. Ask the lefties, maybe you can become poly gender translam. Would still put a bullet through your head for simply being part of that gene pool and/or believe system
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.