[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazon discriminates against transgender.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: AApMKrl[1].jpg (47KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
AApMKrl[1].jpg
47KB, 624x468px
>A Kentucky man and his transgender wife sued Amazon on Wednesday, alleging that they endured sustained discrimination and harassment during a year as co-workers at the mammoth online retailer's warehouse in northern Kentucky.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/kentucky-man-transgender-wife-sue-amazon-for-workplace-bias/ar-AApM7CO?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, APOLOGIZE NOW!!!!!!
>>
>The lawsuit , filed in U.S. District Court in Covington, Kentucky, alleges that Dane Lane and Allegra Schawe-Lane were targeted with threats, slurs and sexual harassment by numerous colleagues at their shipping facility. Their complaints to superiors led to retaliation in some cases, rather than any effective steps to halt the abuse, the couple contends.
>>
>At one point, according to the suit, the brake line of their car was severed while parked in a secure lot at the workplace in Hebron, Kentucky.

>Amazon declined to respond to the allegations, saying in an email, "We have a practice of not commenting on active litigation."
>>
>"We have a company that touts its transgender friendliness," Weiss said. "Yet in Kentucky, when a transgender person comes and says, 'Look, I'm being harassed,' they get no help."

>Schawe-Lane said she sought a job with Amazon in part because of the company's reputation as LGBT-friendly. Its own corporate policy prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
>>
>I thought we would be safe and accepted," Schawe-Lane said in a telephone interview. "Instead it was like a bad dream. Every day, I'd wish it was 'Candid Camera' and someone would pop out and say it was all a joke."
>>
File: entrysistcliques.jpg (140KB, 1847x287px) Image search: [Google]
entrysistcliques.jpg
140KB, 1847x287px
>>136829171
They are full of shit, unless it was the somalis being the source of the harassment. Seen plenty of snowflakes with purple hair and transgenders working there. There were also shittons of somali's in their garbage bags.
>>
File: 1500672633839.gif (92KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
1500672633839.gif
92KB, 200x213px
>>136830167
Time to milk a big company. Their greivances come down to he said she said. In all likelihood their complaints were probably perceived slights that they blew out of proportion and the managers told them to shut the fuck and get back to work. Now here we are.
>>
>>136829459
Ha I like the brake line cutting part too.
>>
>>136831207
The only better thing then brake line cutting would be a tranny gang rape in the bathroom while it's "husband" sat and fapped quietly in the corner.
>>
>>136829171
WHY THE FUCK would that decent looking white dude literally marry a guy wearing makeup and a dress? Even if it's his fetish, no need to marry the fucking thing.
>>
File: 14276287557389_500.jpg (24KB, 472x354px) Image search: [Google]
14276287557389_500.jpg
24KB, 472x354px
>>136830770
I know, I hate Amazon and Bezos, but I strongly believe them to be innocent on this one. They may work you to death, but they don't treat anyone any differently. Everyone is equally worthless who works for them.
>>
>>136831570
maybe its his favorite fetish and nothing else gets his dick hard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.