[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: SouthAfricanStub.png (17KB, 1145x828px) Image search: [Google]
SouthAfricanStub.png
17KB, 1145x828px
What the fuck is going on here?
Who is this Nicolas so-and-so prophet who saw this shit coming 100 years in advance?
>>
>>136827247
BUMP
Someone answer me.
>>
>>136827247
>Who is this Nicolas so-and-so prophet who saw this shit coming 100 years in advance?
that was obvious the moment niggers took over.
>>
>>136827247

He predicted

>white genocide
>creation of freestate for white christians
>germans use blue lasers or some shit to defend/fight in europe
>>
>>136830183

Laser technology used in war.

But basically this and a few more predictions.
>>
>>136827247
>white genocide at stage 6 of 8 according to UN genocide watch
>Zuma "survives" no-confidence vote in their parliament recently
>>
>>136832956
Heard about that.
I'm fucking incensed.
Going to get a shirt printed off next week that says "Ask Me About White Genocide in South Africa" on the front, and maybe some murder stats on the back.

Black Lives Matter? What a fucking JOKE. Sorry, but I can't be arsed to worry about dindus getting ventilated for trying to murder cops when my own people are being slaughtered for the egregious crime of fucking farming.
>>
File: NICOLAAS VAN RENSBURG.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NICOLAAS VAN RENSBURG.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>136827247
His prophecies are vague just like all other prophecies and his dislike of the British who were attempting to conquer the Afrikaans at the time shines through.

He did predict princess Diana's death though and a few others that were quite accurate
>>
File: 1502249012797.jpg (102KB, 640x613px) Image search: [Google]
1502249012797.jpg
102KB, 640x613px
>>136830183
Thanks. Any links you find particularly interesting that you'd like to share?

>>136831697
What's the gameplan for the Boers right now? What do you intend to do?
>>
>>136835351
>He did predict princess Diana's death though and a few others that were quite accurate
That in itself is remarkable.
>>
>>136827247
The only solution to South Africa is to nuke, everything we build gets taken away.
>blacks move down and genocide khoi
>claim khoi land
>whites came
>whites build country from shithole to decent country
>blacks chimp out
>whites invaded this land and we need to take the land back
>kill whites
>claim land that was never theirs
>claim land that was developed by whites

Kaffir logic. The ONLY solution is to nuke this shithole
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.