[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judaism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 112

File: ux8uLEhW.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
ux8uLEhW.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
Can someone redpill me on jews? Why is it that we hate them so much?
>>
>>136820904
>we
Kys
>>
>>136820904
Search up "Talmud"
>>
they started capitalism and money printing which ultimately means debt and slavery for the world become with every cent thats printed we get debt aswell because of how the system works (the rothschilds, rockerfellas etc own the money thats given to us but the banks dont have the gold/comods to equal the cash, so were all fucked). Then the arrogant cunts create communisms because some jews and more money than other jews so the poor jews want all the rich jews' money because theyre all fuckin obsessed with money. And also the fuckers reckon that moses was given the 10 commandments by god, therefore they have moral superiority but ironically they just stole the 10 commandments from the egyptians (theyre in the 42 laws of ma'at). So yeah, theyre stealing/lying dogs, that deserve the rope.
>>
File: red pill.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
red pill.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
(((Karl Marx))) was a Jew. Jews brought (((Marxism))) into western universities through the Frankfurt school. Jews spread far-left ideology because they control the media:

https://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
https://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
https://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-television/
https://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-music/

The reason Jews are so left-wing is because (((Marxism))) is all about pitting the oppressors against the oppressed. The people who believe they are oppressed are Jews, women, blacks, Hispanics, LGBTQ, and Muslims. Rich Jews go the (((ivy league universities))), which are literally 86% controlled by Jews. There they are taught that white people are evil and Marxism is the solution. Jews lead the leftist movement because they have a shitload of money while the other minorities are poor. Half of America's billionaires are Jews:

http://politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

So basically filthy rich Jews are causing white genocide by promoting bringing in minorities to replace whites through the (((media))). This will eventually lead to minorities democratically electing a communist government if something is not done to stop the Jews.
>>
>>136820946
6 gorillion shokols hab been beposibed indo yor accound.
>>
>>136820904
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
>>
>>136820904

Killed Jesus
>>
>>136820904
success breeds jealousy
>>
>>136821593

There's nothing wrong with being Jewish per say. However, the fact that they are minorities leads them to believe they are oppressed which pushes them towards far-left ideology. This is further reinforced through the (((universities))). The problem is rich Jews, specifically, particularly the ones who control the media, because they are able to lead the Marxist movement because they have so much money.
>>
>>136821499
This is hilarious. Imagine being this guy, pasting that shit and thinking you're smart.

I also hate Marx, but 99% of the "new" right wingers don't really know ANYTHING about him, but love to act like he's some sort of boogeyman.

Marx was extremely anti-semitic and he never bothered to hide it. Jesus, just read On The Jewish Question, he said that "Judaism is a pseudo-religion whose God is money" and he also said that "Jews are the embodiment of capitalism and all of its evils".
>>
>>136822230

Was the Frankfurt school anti-semitic too?
>>
>>136822230

Also, it sound like he hated the Jewish religion. However, Jews became atheists like Marx.
>>
>>136820904
A people still thinking in a tribal sense for the most part. Combined with centuries of segregation from manufacturing occupations in europe they developed a inproportional big financial focus in their communities and gathered wealth,
which is the root of skepticism about jews.
The ordinary jew is not better or worse than your ordinary westerner.
The state of Israel is a diffrent subject tho.
>>
File: Communist Feminism Immigration.png (2MB, 1102x901px) Image search: [Google]
Communist Feminism Immigration.png
2MB, 1102x901px
>>136820946
Good goy detected. Lick that Jew dick harder, fag.

>>136822230
>t. thinks being an irreligious Jew is somehow redeeming
>>
>>136821499
Marx was a huge anti-semite, and he wasn't even "ethnically Jewish", his mother wasn't a Jew, thus that disqualifies him from being a Jew. Learn to hate Communists of all races, not just Jews. Look up Ribbentrop and what he said about the deep hatred of Jews inthe third reich.
>>
I ama jew. We do go out, we do go to bars, have dinner with friends, but we dont like to do physical activity. In fact, we avoid it in style.
I don't LARP, I don't watch anime or read comics. I do play some online games on my PC, with my wife.

I am nearly 50 and me wife is in late 20's, former model now techie. Financially secure, I own a maserati among 3 other cars. Multiple vacationa a year, dozens of concerts including meeting the talent.

I can have ringlets, wear full black suit and fedora or yarmulke (which I usually work at home save a day or two I go in for meetings).

I can speak freely and curse/swear in meetings. I get all kinds of silly perks like office going to new movie releases for gold platinum credit card owners or an entire day the whole office goes to volunteer at a food bank for needy jews. We have a cyclist club for people that cycle into work or do competitive practice at lunch but currently nobody belongs to it. I don't have set hours. Kosher food regularly paid for, at minimum on wed and Firday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go to conventions and training (Usually Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and New york) - and I get to pick
which ones I personally want - all expenses paid (bring wife along). No I'm not chabad and I am not the exception either. When I was single I was never without a date when I wanted.
>>
>>136823394
What does it exactly prove pointing out random Jews that are a part if certain globalistic movements? There's FAR more whites and even blacks that support these movements and you seem to want to only blame the Jews. It is a really strange obsession.
>>
>>136823459

Who gives a shit? What matters is the Frankfurt school and the (((universities))).

https://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/

Of the twenty-four(24) senior administrators of the Ivy League colleges and universities, twenty(20) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 83%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior administrators of the Ivy League colleges and universities by a factor of 41.5 times(4,150 percent).
>>
File: Huwhite privilege.jpg (625KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Huwhite privilege.jpg
625KB, 1280x1707px
>>136823723
>it's just a coincidence, goy.
Do you realise how few Jews there are in the world? .02% of the population, or only 1/500 people. And yet you find them doing reprehensible things again and again and again and again. Almost as if it's deliberate or something.
>>
>>136823760
You were literally just going on about how Marx was a Jew and that Marxism, being one of the greatest threats to western civilization is inherently Jewish. Now that you've been utterly btfo'd you're saying that your entire previous argument doesn't matter and you're completely changing the subject.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (375KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
375KB, 1600x2812px
A reminder that Jews are also behind feminism.
>>
>>136824023

That's not what I meant to say. The fact of the matter is that Jews adopted Marxism. The fact that Marx was a Jew is just a footnote.
>>
>>136823974
You can find gooks and other minorities doing it too. Doesn't prove shit. Jews have always been split into two camps and still are. Zionism and Bolshevism. Only one of those camps is inherently Jewish. The two founding members of the Bolsheviks weren't Jews, so it's definitely not Bolshevism. Zionism on the other hand is hated by the Bolshevik Jews and was even declared an ideological enemy if the USSR, and that is because it's Jewish nationalism, and there's nothing wrong with being a nationalist.
>>
>>136824317
Marx wasn't a Jew though. Look up how Jewish succession works and get back to me on that.
>>
>>136824023

To be honest, though, the fact that Marx was a Jew may have made him feel oppressed. So the fact that he was a Jew could actually be very relevant.
>>
>>136824549
Again, not a Jew. See my previous post.
>>
File: jews.jpg (424KB, 2092x1270px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
424KB, 2092x1270px
>>136824418

This is very important.
>>
>>136823459
>his mother wasn't a Jew
Incorrect. "Karl's father, Herschel Marx, was a lawyer and his mother, Henrietta Pressburg, was a semi-literate Dutch Jew."
"Karl Marx's mother, it is certain, endowed him with none of his gifts. She was a Netherlandish Jewess of the strictly domestic and conservative type"
"His ancestors, Jewish on both his mother's and father's sides, were rabbis."
"Marx was ancestrally Jewish; his maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi"
>>136824418
>gooks
Oh, you mean the group that makes up close to 20% of the world population? Yeah, you'd expect to find some up there. And even if Bolshevism wasn't Jewish, are you somehow implying Zionism ISN'T a cancer on the world?
>>
>>136820904
>Why is it that we hate them so much?
Jealousy. They're white like us, with a different religion, but are far more intelligent and successful than we are. They look out for each other more than we do for our own kind too. This is where basic anti-semitism stems from - pure and utter jealousy. Think of how blacks envy us, how they always badmouth us, how they always try to revise their own (and our) history because they're jealous. Same like we do with the Jews (and their Holocaust).

It's a bad habit that's only going to keep holding us back unfortunately.
>>
>>136820904
There is nothing wrong with being a jew OP. Jews are ok.
>>
File: jewsmedia.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
jewsmedia.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>136824654

Oh well, who cares? In modern times, Marxism is being spread by Jews through the (((media))) and the (((universities))).
>>
>>136820904
Throughout the history of the world they have contributed nothing of value to anyone, not even themselves except for chaos and misery. Their culture is at direct war with the goy ( us ) and they keep showing that day and day again

Respect is earned not given for free, i have more respect for iran goatfuckers than any hook nosed kike
>>
>>136824761
Stay bluepilled there, bud.
>>136824796
Sources for that NBC chart here.
https://pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4
As for CNN, there is no arguing that...

David Levi Doug Shapiro Lauren Hurvitz Howard Shimmel* Jeff Zucker Adam Levine Dana Bash David Chalian Gloria Borger Jeffrey Toobin Wolf Blitzer Jake Tapper Jonathan Mann Anthony Bourdain Drew Pinsky Richard Quest John King Sally Kohn Elizabeth Cohen Lauri Segall Oren Liebermann Aaron Miller* Hillary Rosen David Axelrod Dan Lieberman Alan Dershowitz Noah Gray* Scott Bronstein Marshall Cohen Alexander Rosen Zachary Wasser Steve Goldberg Jeremy Diamond Zachary Cohen Michael Weiss Emanuella Grinberg David Siegal Rebecca Berg Maggie Haberman Carl Bernstein David Frum Lanny Davis Ari Fleischer Steve Israel Bill Kristol Peter Beinart Rachel Nichols Andrew Goldberg Robert KIitzman Ellie Kaufman

....are all Jews. I know the JIDF loves pretending like one or two non-Jews somehow invalidates everything.
>>
>>136824761

Hilariously, though, it's not whites who are behind black's problems.

Whose responsible for promoting the thug culture that creates gangsters and delinquate youths?

The (((music industry))) and (((hollywood)))

Whose responsible for turning black women into obnoxious cunts that black men can't stand to be around resulting in single mothers and broken families?

The (((feminists))) and the (((liberal media)))

Who is less likely to give black people mortgages and business loans than white people even if they have the same credit score and income?

The (((banks)))

Who promotes drug culture which has led to black neighborhoods being turned into crime centrals?

The (((music industry))) and (((Hollywood)))

Whose responsible for gentrification?

(((real estate investors)))

Blacks need to realize who their real enemy is.
>>
>>136824710
In every single family tree if his that's even been posted on here(there's often made up shit included in these /pol/ made pics about Judaism, like the one with fake quotes from the Talmud), despite that I've never seen it mentioned that his mother was a Jew. Where's your source on this?
And with gooks what I meant is that there's quite a few of them that propagate Marxism in the West. Especially in America. Marxism is an ideology and mostly doesn't have much to do with race. If it did you wouldn't have any whites following it as it would be inherently anti-white.
>>
>>136825044
of* ever* damn phone
>>
>>136820904

>Why is it that we hate them so much?

Too much LARPing of old /pol/ from 2011, it's just some lunatic schizos, who think they are in the cool club of their high school.

Also muslims shilling /pol/ since 2011 to hate da evil Jews.

Also drop outs and other losers who need someone they can look down to.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>>
>>136820904
Also reminder that the only reason they got so much influence in the media is because they sided with the winning side in the war ( commies who guessed ) and got a trillion gibs for " muhhh holohoax " thwy are not sone magical creatures that do everything under our noses and the goy doesnt get the smell of it
>>
>>136825238
t. Shlomo bergstein
>>
>>136825044
>Marxism is an ideology and mostly doesn't have much to do with race. If it did you wouldn't have any whites following it as it would be inherently anti-white.

It doesn't have anything to do with race? In modern times it does.
Why are most minorities left-wing?
Also, white liberals ARE anti-white. Don't you listen to any left-wing rhetoric?
>>
>>136820904
lurk moar faggot
>>
>>136825238
t. american contractor
>>
>>136825373

Nah, I'm a real German voting for AfD, you faggy leftist shill.
>>
File: Why pol hates Jews.jpg (932KB, 1080x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Why pol hates Jews.jpg
932KB, 1080x1265px
>>136820904
Dump of information incoming
>>
>>136821593
"There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish"
Go into business and take one on as a partner and report back to us in a few years.
>>
HUGE REDPILL: ISRAEL DID 9/11
Pure coincidence /pol/?

TLDR: The first victim of 9/11, on record, served as an elite Zionist commando in Israel's version of Seal Team 6. He was reportedly stabbed to death (WTF) on Flight 11, first plane to hit the WTC

>few of us here know that the first person to officially die in the 9/11 attacks was a dual Israeli-American citizen
>this man was a passenger aboard American Airlines Flight 11 (AA11), the first plane to hit the WTC
>official narrative: he was stabbed to death aboard the plane by 9/11 Muslim hijackers
>this man was not only an IDF veteran but a feted elite captain of Sayeret Matkal, Israel's own Delta Force or Navy SEALs
>Sayeret Matkal specializes in counterterrorism vs Muslim radicals, namely hijacking + airport scenarios/paratrooping
>they are trained to expertly impersonate Muslims, via changing their complexion, eye color, dress, behavior, etc. + experts in Muslim beliefs
>he spoke fluent Arabic, due to Sayeret training
>he was trained to kill using common objects: pens, credit cards, boxcutters
>according to his biography 'No Better Time' his brother/family describes him as a "super Zionist"
>in 2000, he was a billionaire, one of the richest Israelis alive, off success of his cyber security/traffic company Akamai
>he was an alum of Technion campus in Israel, a nesting ground for Mossad/intel operatives
>on 9/11, this elite Israeli Zionist commando was seated directly in front of a Muslim hijacker (seats 9B/10B), and behind two others
>he sold his mansion outside Boston (where AA11 departed) months before 9/11
>he visited Israel "on business" dozens of times in the year before 9/11, after oddly separating from his Jewish wife Anne
>his father is a hardcore Zionist poet in Israel; he forced their family to aliyah from Denver to Israel in '84; the father disapproved of his son's US citizenship; he didn't visit him in the US until the wk before 9/11, leaving for Israel on 9/10

His name is/was: DANIEL LEWIN
>>
>>136821593
Kek
>>
File: Screenshot_20170810-165604.png (670KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810-165604.png
670KB, 1280x720px
>>136825432
Sure thing buddy
>>
File: Germany must perish.png (35KB, 502x279px) Image search: [Google]
Germany must perish.png
35KB, 502x279px
>>136825563
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (2MB, 1662x4300px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
2MB, 1662x4300px
>>136825006
>t. nigger
Go away, Tyrone. You've proven to know nothing, but edgy (and long debunked) memes. As seen in >>136824224, by posting an image that's not only meaningless, but completely dishonest. Last reply to you, I hate interacting with double-digit IQ blacks such as yourself.
>>
File: Hypocritical jew.png (412KB, 1048x724px) Image search: [Google]
Hypocritical jew.png
412KB, 1048x724px
>>136825563
>>136825719
>>
File: Jewish war on whites.jpg (1MB, 2525x2314px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish war on whites.jpg
1MB, 2525x2314px
>>136825763
>>
File: israel6.jpg (90KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
israel6.jpg
90KB, 535x535px
>>136825707

Are you 12?
Are you a muslim invader?
>>
>>136825726
Daily reminder that " muh based joos " shills are plagueing this boards. Slide them
>>
File: Feminism is Jewish war on women.jpg (797KB, 1600x4001px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism is Jewish war on women.jpg
797KB, 1600x4001px
>>136825830
>>
>>
>>136825900

We aren't shills.

Try to educate yourself, you stupid NS-LARPing faggot.

>>
File: Frankfurt school.jpg (3MB, 2387x1601px) Image search: [Google]
Frankfurt school.jpg
3MB, 2387x1601px
>>136825906
>>136825900
Based Jews are a statistical minority so small they are almost non-existent. If they even do exist.
>Michael Savage would be the closest thing and even he will side with the Jewish people over us.
>>
File: afd-chan weihnachten.jpg (59KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
afd-chan weihnachten.jpg
59KB, 600x693px
>>136825830
>Loxism

Someone actually give me more material and sources on this term. Your image, as far as memory serves, has been the only place where I've seen it.
>>
File: 1498547566526.png (240KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498547566526.png
240KB, 1200x1200px
>>136825432
>>
File: 1498564204651.jpg (98KB, 1100x660px) Image search: [Google]
1498564204651.jpg
98KB, 1100x660px
>>
File: 1498512563562.png (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498512563562.png
97KB, 800x800px
>>
File: Death camps debunked.jpg (2MB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [Google]
Death camps debunked.jpg
2MB, 3816x3464px
>>
>>136825726

Just reading that almost all of them are leftists. The connection between Jews and the leftist movement is undeniable. Again, they control the (((media))) and the (((universities))). The executives of the (((media))) and (((entertainment industry))) were educated at (((ivy league universities))) where they were taught about "muh oppression" done by white people. Come on, take the red pill.
>>
>>136826246

>Come on, take the red pill

>>
File: Truth about the holohoax.png (674KB, 800x4017px) Image search: [Google]
Truth about the holohoax.png
674KB, 800x4017px
>>136826245
>>
File: Screenshot_20170810-170304.png (788KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810-170304.png
788KB, 1280x720px
>>136820904
OY VEY THE GOY HATES US PLEASE GIB US MORE REPARATIONS WE ONLY WANT PEACE
>>
>>136826341
>>
File: 2008_07_08_DerJude.gif (98KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
2008_07_08_DerJude.gif
98KB, 280x400px
>>
>>136825044
I wasn't even that interested in proving Marx's mother was a Jew, but since it keeps coming up:

"Speaking Out of Turn: Lectures and Speeches, 1940-1991", page 167: "Karl Marx's mother, Henrietta Pressburg, was of Dutch Jewish origin."
"Our Social World, Introduction to Sociology": "His maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi."
"Political Discourse in Exile: Karl Marx and the Jewish Question", page 16: "Karl's mother, Henriette Pressburg Marx, remained even more stubbornly entrenched in her Jewish identity. The daughter of a Dutch rabbi, she probably spoke Yiddish in her parents' home..."
"God and Science: The Death and Rebirth of Theism", page 67: "Karl Marx's mother, née Henriette Presburg, was also a Jew from Holland, and the granddaughter of a rabbi."
"Karl Marx's Social and Political Thought: Critical Assessments", page 3: "...[I]n November 1814, [Henreich Marx] married the Dutch-born Henriette Presburg, who, like himself, descended from a line of rabbi."
"The Young Karl Marx: German Philosophy, Modern Politics, and Human Flourishing", page 173: His mother (née Henriette Presburg) - whose father, Isaac Pressburg, was a rabbi and businessman in Nijmegen..."
"Reference Library of Jewish America: International Jewish figures", page 469: "Both Heinrich and Henriette were descendants of a long line of rabbis."
"Industrial Revolution: Biographies", page 80: "Both his father and mother, Henriette Presburg Marx from Holland, were descendants of Jewish rabbis."
>>
>>136826302
>https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

This whole time I've only been talking about rich Jewish atheists in America, and now you're suddenly talking about Israel.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (85KB, 635x619px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
85KB, 635x619px
>>136825985
>responding to a recently arrived refugee
https://www.rt.com/news/399016-germany-resume-refugees-greece/
>>
>>136825432
>for jews and voting for controllred opposition

good job, faggot.
>>
The Jewish elite sacrifice children to their god Baphomet in order to rule over the capitalistic system. That's why i hate them.
>>
File: Spectre.jpg (63KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
Spectre.jpg
63KB, 640x524px
>>136820904
>>
>>136825668
DID ISRAELI ZIONIST COMMANDO DANIEL LEWIN PLAY A ROLE IN 9/11? PART 2

Daniel Lewin's former coworker has published two "fictionalized" accounts of his endeavor aboard American Airlines Flight 11, first plane to hit WTC on 9/11, where he didn't die from being stabbed...he FAKED HIS DEATH in a black-ops.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS (link below)
>Edwin Hoff is a fiction inspired by a real person: Danny Lewin was a Counter Terror Captain in Israel’s equivalent of Seal Team 6. He trained to rescue hostages and kill terrorists with his bare hands. Later he went to MIT for his masters in math and founded Akamai Technologies, becoming a billionaire overnight. The author worked for him there for two years until, on September 11, Danny went to visit customers in California. He boarded AA Flight 11. Amid the horrifying tragedy, Danny left behind this puzzle:

>On September 10, he packed up his office. No one knows why."

Official website of the author (Lewin's former coworker at Akamai) and the novels about him: http://abbourne.com/the-books/

Note: Flight 11 attendent, Betty Ong, cited Daniel Lewin's seat number (9B) as that of a hijacker on the plane's phone on 9/11 (official 9/11 phone logs). She then said she and all passengers were having trouble breathing.

What are the chances THE FIRST PERSON TO DIE IN THE 9/11 ATTACKS was a Zionist commando in Sayeret Matkal, Israel's version of SEAL Team 6 (as described in the synopsis written by his coworker above)?

What are the chances this Zionist commando, whose combat team specializes in Muslim hijackings, is seated directly in front of a Muslim hijacker during the biggest terrorist attack in US history?

Math wizards, statistically is this possible?

Note: many oldfags mention Dov Zakheim, Larry Silverstein, and the so-called "Dancing Israelis." But no one mentions Daniel Lewin, because the info remains curiously underplayed. It's pure pottery that a Zionist Rambo dies "fighting" Muslim hijackers on 9/11
>>
File: (((you))).gif (337KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
(((you))).gif
337KB, 500x375px
>>136826601
>the whole time you were talking about jews and now you're talking about jews
>>
File: 1495135752763.png (15KB, 700x546px) Image search: [Google]
1495135752763.png
15KB, 700x546px
>>136820904
>>
>>136826676

>controllred opposition

Found the leftist shill.

Why mods don't ban leftist shills like him????!!!!!
>>
File: hate crime.jpg (502KB, 711x553px) Image search: [Google]
hate crime.jpg
502KB, 711x553px
>>136826822

That's the old Belgium reverse double-Jew where the kike admits to their plan of world domination but insinuates something ridiculous like child sacrifice to discredit the true thing he combines with it.

As I predicted, he is a Jew and not to be trusted.
>>
File: Höcke.jpg (255KB, 1024x1481px) Image search: [Google]
Höcke.jpg
255KB, 1024x1481px
>>136827231
>>
File: musel israel.jpg (80KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
musel israel.jpg
80KB, 500x748px
>>136827275
>>
>>136826971

This sums it up nicely. The (((liberal media))) wants us to become a multicultural shithole. Once that happens, minorities will democratically elect a far-left government. I think in America, anyway, something extreme could happen in response to a Marxist takeover. There may be an uprising of white people and we may end up with a a right-wing authoritarian government of some sort.
>>
>>136820904
Get your facts from a former Jew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1VyS3M41Pg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iW3xlmdYmo
>>
File: musel 7 israel palestine.jpg (523KB, 1240x874px) Image search: [Google]
musel 7 israel palestine.jpg
523KB, 1240x874px
>>
File: joda israel.jpg (11KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
joda israel.jpg
11KB, 200x280px
>>
>>136826600
There's a fundamental flaw with your entire argument. If your father is a Jew, that does not make you a Jew. Only if your mother is a Jew can you be a Jew. It's really that simple. Having a Jewish father means nothing if your mother isn't a Jew.
>>136825295
And have you noticed that these white liberals and the rest of these groups that support it are usually quite poor? I'm saying that someone becoming a Marxist has more to do with their personal greed and personal misfortune than their race.
>>
File: israel 9.gif (100KB, 525x356px) Image search: [Google]
israel 9.gif
100KB, 525x356px
>>
File: 1490821306001.png (2MB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
1490821306001.png
2MB, 3508x4961px
>>136827352
>>
File: no good jew.png (2MB, 1330x3610px) Image search: [Google]
no good jew.png
2MB, 1330x3610px
>>136827493
>former Jew
>former

I do like him though, we'll send him to the camp last.
>>
>>136827101

The Israel situation is different. Conservatives are wasting time fighting wars in the Middle East because they're worried Israel might be danger. Israel controls the right, globalists control the left. However, they are different situations.
>>
>>
>>136827689
>palestinian rockets drawn as actual real high tech missiles

tricky one jew
>>
>>136827698
>>
File: israel 11.jpg (102KB, 960x688px) Image search: [Google]
israel 11.jpg
102KB, 960x688px
>>136827743

Found the paki shill

Kill yourself, you muslim scum
>>
File: JONJ.png (103KB, 574x528px) Image search: [Google]
JONJ.png
103KB, 574x528px
>>136827675
Wow, it's like you ignored literally everything I said.
>>
File: israel stark.jpg (86KB, 630x889px) Image search: [Google]
israel stark.jpg
86KB, 630x889px
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 557x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 557x513px
>>136820904
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
>>
>>
>>136827675

>I'm saying that someone becoming a Marxist has more to do with their personal greed and personal misfortune than their race.

I'd say the left uses both anti-rich rhetoric and anti-white rhetoric pretty equally. During the Occupy Movement the rhetoric was anti-rich. The social justice movement is anti-cishet white male. Both are effective. Ironically, it never occurs to the left that half of America's billionaires are Jewish. They assume all rich people are white. If we red-pill people and get the word out that people are being manipulated by rich Jews, it will hurt the progressive movement.
>>
File: IMG_0564.jpg (78KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.jpg
78KB, 750x500px
>>136820904
>>
File: 1502336838847m.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1502336838847m.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
>>136820904
>>
>>136828380

This is so infuriating. Children are not capable of knowing whether or not they're trans yet they get hormones and puberty blockers. I don't know why the Republicans have not done anything about this yet. It's child abuse.
>>
>>
>>136828597
>>
File: Jewish Revolution in Germany.jpg (569KB, 2000x1709px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Revolution in Germany.jpg
569KB, 2000x1709px
>>136828636
>>
>>136820946
The jews are the most hated race on earth. There's a reason for that. Lurk moar dickhead
>>
File: Original claim vs current claim.jpg (71KB, 355x720px) Image search: [Google]
Original claim vs current claim.jpg
71KB, 355x720px
>>136828681
>>
File: Wiesenthal wanted 11 million '.png (228KB, 909x684px) Image search: [Google]
Wiesenthal wanted 11 million '.png
228KB, 909x684px
>>136828765
>>
File: Conditions killed most inmates.png (493KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Conditions killed most inmates.png
493KB, 750x1050px
>>136828860
>>
File: Holes in the holocaust narrative.png (570KB, 1804x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Holes in the holocaust narrative.png
570KB, 1804x2160px
>>136828895
>>
File: Jewish insanity.jpg (601KB, 1354x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish insanity.jpg
601KB, 1354x1564px
>>136828943
>>
>>136828978
>>
File: Bobby Fischer on Jews.jpg (706KB, 1000x2891px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Fischer on Jews.jpg
706KB, 1000x2891px
>>136829023
>>
>>136827892
(((Apartheid))) fags will ignore this
>>
>>136829074
>>
File: No actual copies are here.png (17KB, 858x346px) Image search: [Google]
No actual copies are here.png
17KB, 858x346px
>>136829182
>>
File: I was gassed 6 times goy!.jpg (336KB, 1033x1149px) Image search: [Google]
I was gassed 6 times goy!.jpg
336KB, 1033x1149px
>>136829263
>>
File: Lower the death rates at camps.png (3MB, 1917x1559px) Image search: [Google]
Lower the death rates at camps.png
3MB, 1917x1559px
>>136829294
>>136829294
>>
>>136827940
Judaism is matriarchy, not patriarchy.
>>
Jews want to exterminate us
>>
>>136821008
this. it's redpilling to read. theyre worse than any other religious group
>>
File: Jews sacrifice children.png (143KB, 453x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Jews sacrifice children.png
143KB, 453x1015px
>>136829519
>>
File: Talmud quotes.jpg (238KB, 901x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Talmud quotes.jpg
238KB, 901x1024px
>>136829547
>>
File: Communism is Jewish.jpg (571KB, 1388x2194px) Image search: [Google]
Communism is Jewish.jpg
571KB, 1388x2194px
>>136829641
>>
File: Jews teach pedophilia.jpg (3MB, 1648x3168px) Image search: [Google]
Jews teach pedophilia.jpg
3MB, 1648x3168px
>>136829702
>>
File: Shrinking numbers at Auschwits.png (140KB, 725x2650px) Image search: [Google]
Shrinking numbers at Auschwits.png
140KB, 725x2650px
>>136829777
>>
>>136829810
>>
>>136829861
>>
File: Reddit owned by jews.png (701KB, 1900x2050px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit owned by jews.png
701KB, 1900x2050px
>>136829899
>>
>>136829469
Because Judaism is matrilineal,you need strong patriarchy to avoid women fuck non-Jews men.

The only real patriarchy is Jews.
>>
File: World Almanac Jew numbers 1933.jpg (169KB, 517x1024px) Image search: [Google]
World Almanac Jew numbers 1933.jpg
169KB, 517x1024px
>>136829948
>>
File: Jews are 1% flyer.jpg (314KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Jews are 1% flyer.jpg
314KB, 1275x1650px
>>136830018
>>
File: Start Shilling.jpg (102KB, 541x251px) Image search: [Google]
Start Shilling.jpg
102KB, 541x251px
>>136830100
I'm out of time. Hope you bad goyim learned something or at least saved these so you can spread them around.
>>
>>136828060
so now you're on the side of "grown male african economic immigrants are actually refugees, and if they'd be returned to eritrea and nigeria they will die"?
>>
>>136829469
Look again, Toivo. Eight sources for you right there.
>>136826600
>>
Check this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
>>
I'm Jewish and I think it's mostly jealousy that we are innately smarter, have the ability to transfer wealth between generations as well as just maintain wealth responsibly.
>>
File: Jewry Is The Mother of Marxism.jpg (378KB, 829x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Jewry Is The Mother of Marxism.jpg
378KB, 829x1475px
>>136823459
Czechmate
>>
File: bakamerchant.jpg (83KB, 698x644px) Image search: [Google]
bakamerchant.jpg
83KB, 698x644px
>>136830207

ty
>>
File: Henry Ford on Jewish Influence.jpg (93KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
Henry Ford on Jewish Influence.jpg
93KB, 674x672px
>>136826971
God that kike has such a punchable face.

I fucking hate Harry Potter with a fiery passion, but I'll make the comparison anyway, she's like the real world version of Dolores Umbridge.
>>
File: shutitdown.png (287KB, 503x367px) Image search: [Google]
shutitdown.png
287KB, 503x367px
>>136820904
Oy vey
>>
The real question is why do Jews hate whites so much? Why do they want to destroy the white race?
>>
File: tmp_23980-710304123127.png (58KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23980-710304123127.png
58KB, 655x650px
>>136820904
Success breeds jelousy
>>
>>136832063
That moron is a JIDF shill. He showed his true colors already a while ago. Ignore him.
>>
>>136820904
Personally I could give a fuck. They hate the Muslims, and that's all that matters to me.

Until we wipe Islam off the face of the Earth it's irrelevant.
>>
>>136832022
>I'm Jewish and I think it's mostly jealousy that we are innately smarter, have the ability to transfer wealth between generations as well as just maintain wealth responsibly.
That's why people hate you. You fuck them over and call it being smart. Sure, the people get fucked over only if they are stupid, no one who fucks other people over is loved and when a nation does it, it's only expected that no one loves them. It is only natural that the smarter people who don't fall for your schemes feel with the stupid people from their nations who lose their money to you.
Historically speaking, you were deported countless times because of this trait of yours. You came to other's people lands, people tolerated you, but you refused to assimilate, didn't pay taxes and had no intention of living among the 'goyim'. You are parasites, you don't belong anywhere.
>>
File: 1500505018291.png (266KB, 864x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1500505018291.png
266KB, 864x1198px
>>136820904
>we
Hold it right there, nigger.
>>
File: trump_is_a_beast.webm (962KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trump_is_a_beast.webm
962KB, 1280x720px
>>136820904
>Strap in boys
>Newfag or trap
>Most likely trap
>>
>>136829519
Kalergi isn't even Jewish.
>>
^Irrelevant. Also nice job ignoring me again, cunt. No (You's) anymore.
>>
File: 1497033170615.png (337KB, 621x695px) Image search: [Google]
1497033170615.png
337KB, 621x695px
>>136832898
fuck off mountain jew.
>>
File: judea declares war.jpg (133KB, 809x585px) Image search: [Google]
judea declares war.jpg
133KB, 809x585px
>>136833023

ahahah, shareblue on suicide watch
>>
>>136833225
You called me JIDF. As far as I'm concerned the argument ends there. You're retarded.
>>
File: Palestine.jpg (644KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
Palestine.jpg
644KB, 1024x772px
>>136827352
Nothing compared to what Israel stole from them.

"In order to create an alleged justification for the crime of genocide they have committed against the Palestinian Arabs, the Zionists have tried to convince the world that Palestine was practically uninhabited, 'A land without people for a people without a land.' They created and propagated the myths that the Palestinian Arabs were nomads or semi-nomads without a culture and a civilization, that the Palestinians had neither a national identity nor existence, that the Palestinians lacked an economic structure and roots in the land" (The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, edited by Dr. Issa Nakhleh, Continental Books, P.O. Box 756, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163-0756, p. 33, available at palestine-encyclopedia.com).

". . . In 1882, the Jewish population of Palestine was about 24,000. In 1914, the entire population of Palestine was estimated at 634,133 Muslim and Christian Arabs and 55,413 Jews. In 1920, after the British mandate, the official census showed the Arab population, both Muslim and Christian, at nearly 600,000, still greatly exceeding the Jews, who numbered 66,574. Until 1948 the Arab population continued to exceed the Jewish by roughly 2:1. Ibid., p.25.

". . . the last official British census in 1931 found Arabs in Jerusalem outnumbered Jews 2:1 with surrounding areas averaging 98% Arab! The Ad Hoc Committee on the Palestinian Question in the United Nations found in 1948 that, except for Haifa, 'the Arabs have a clear majority over the Jews.' Ibid., p. 26.
>>
File: Palestine Passport.jpg (86KB, 302x444px) Image search: [Google]
Palestine Passport.jpg
86KB, 302x444px
>>136833429
(cont.)
"During World War I, Arabs fought with the Allies against the Turks in hope of acquiring national independence. After the Balfour Declaration in 1917, the people of Palestine were considered by the League of Nations a 'provisionally independent nation" very close to sovereignty. By 1947 Palestinian Arabs played a predominant role in government under the British. "The total number of government officials was 44,688 persons, of whom 4,314 were British, 30,178 Arabs, 9,276 Jews, and 920 others.' Ibid., p. 28. Arabs also vastly outnumbered Jews in municipal councils and leadership in hundreds of primarily Arab towns and cities throughout Palestine.

"The land of Palestine had been a breadbasket of agricultural plenty going back to the original inhabitants, the Canaanites and later Philistines (for whom Palestine is named). Enjoying a climate similar to California's, the Old Testament description was a "land that flows with milk and honey." Certainly, much of Palestine in recent centuries had been over-grazed, particularly the mountainous hill country of Judea surrounding Jerusalem. Such barrenness caused visitor Mark Twain to describe it as barren, with hardly an Arab to be seen. Yet, at nearly the same time, "Lawrence Oliphant, who visited Palestine in 1887, wrote that Palestine's Valley of Esdraelon was 'a huge green lake of waving wheat, with its village-crowned mounds rising from it like islands; and it presents one of the most striking pictures of luxurious fertility which it is possible to conceive'." Ibid., p. 33. Numerous pre-20th century accounts, recounted in the Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, describe it as a veritable cornucopia of every kind of agricultural produce, with excess exported by the Palestinians even to the nations of Europe.
>>
File: Palestine2.jpg (673KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Palestine2.jpg
673KB, 1024x768px
>>136833500
The Encyclopedia confirms that before 1948:

"these Arab towns and villages were not merely place names on a map. They were developed communities containing farms, factories, stores and schools, with an infrastructure of doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, merchants, mechanics, industrialists, workers, and farmers which would be the envy of any developing country today . . . Before 1948 they resided in 12 cities, 8 major towns, and 830 small towns and villages. Arab homes in the cities were either luxurious stone villas with beautiful gardens, or apartments with 2-5 bedrooms. These residences were well-furnished with modern furniture and household goods. No Arab home of the middle and upper classes contained less than eight valuable Persian carpets. All these homes and their furnishings were usurped by Israel"(Ibid. p. 34).

General Moshe Dayan tells the truth:

"We came to this country which was already populated by Arabs, and we are establishing a Hebrew, that is, a Jewish state here. Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you, because these geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahalal arose in the place of Mahalul; Gevat in the place of Jibta; Sarid in the place of Haneifa and Kefar Yehoshua in the place of Tellshaman. There is not one place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population" (Ibid., p. 34).

"After 1948, Israel took over 12 cities and large towns and 526 small towns and villages. They bulldozed the towns and villages, building new towns with Jewish names (Ibid., "INDEX OF CITIES, TOWNS AND VILLAGES IN PALESTINE" p. 347).
>>
>136833335
I looked for eight sources for you to prove Marx's mother is a kike and you brush RIGHT past it, which is EXACTLY what JIDF would do. Eat my shit, Jew filth
>>
File: Palestine1.jpg (660KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
Palestine1.jpg
660KB, 1024x762px
>>136833580
(cont.)

"The Encyclopedia extensively documents from British records that, far from Palestinians depending on Jewish prosperity, the Zionists were permeated with Marxist/collectivist values, resulting in eventual failure of the "kibbutz" experiment. Fairly new to Mideast agriculture, they were largely inefficient, dependent upon regular massive infusion of Western Jewish capital. Despite a general Israeli policy of boycott of Palestinian goods and services, the Palestinians, with a rapidly growing population in 1948 of 1,444,274, were both politically, socially, and economically racing toward UN-sponsored nationhood in 1948.

"Such prosperity came to an abrupt, horrific end after the Deir Yassin massacre by Zionist Irgun terrorists on April 9-10, 1948 and many subsequent Jewish outrages and atrocities, panicking 800,000 Palestinians into flight. "In 1948 the Zionists seized 90% of Arab-owned citrus groves, packaging and storage facilities, as well as that year's crops, looting the prosperous Arab citrus growers, making them destitute refugees." The same was true of all aspects of Palestinian industry, including olive oil, weaving, textile, tobacco, leather, dairy, wheat, fishing, and construction. In reality, confiscation of Palestinian resources largely constituted the "miracle" of Israel's sudden abundant agriculture, of which the new state began boasting soon after expulsion of the Palestinians. This delighted evangelicals worldwide who saw it as stunning fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, making the "desert blossom as the rose." In reality, Israel now possessed thousands of acres of citrus, olives, wheat, etc. seized from the foremost agriculturists of the Middle East, Palestinian orchardists and farmers. The Encyclopedia: "The economic achievements of Israel today are built totally on the capital base of lands, property, and possessions usurped from the Palestinian Arabs" (Ibid., p. 34. truthtellers.org).
>>
>>136833235
>tfw poortugal speaks to you
ha ha hahahHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHABABABBABABABBABABABAAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1498843790044.jpg (129KB, 1024x856px) Image search: [Google]
1498843790044.jpg
129KB, 1024x856px
>>136832909
>They hate the Muslims
Maybe that's why they help ISIS and Saudis are buddies with Israel, don't be fooled jews are genetically the same to arabs, don't forget they left the middle east 2000 years ago, at least the real jews did.
>>
File: 1490218579717.jpg (125KB, 698x710px) Image search: [Google]
1490218579717.jpg
125KB, 698x710px
>>136833735
>ha ha >hahahHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHABABABBABABABBABABABAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>136820904
You need to first understand the history of Khazaria, why king bulan mandated judaism as its religion than discover why jews were expelled from 119 nations throughout history
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvPyipy8erg

Discuss. How do we use magics to solve our problem?
>>
File: Jerusalem 1903.jpg (637KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
Jerusalem 1903.jpg
637KB, 1024x763px
>>136833661
“Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French.” – Mahatma Gandhi

The Zionist Jews who claim to own Palestine because of God's covenant with Abraham are bald-faced liars deceiving a gullible world, because modern day Ashkenazi Jews aren't even descended of Abraham; the bloodline broke off a long time ago. All of Abraham's descendants are irrevocably dead.

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/

All modern Jews are just converts to Judaism from back when Judaism was still a proselytizing religion.

“It is certain that there is no ethnic or racial continuum between the Biblical Israelites and the (Ashkenazic) Khazarians who lead the Jewish state.” – Gilad Atzmon, Jewish writer and musician.

The Jewish started and prolonged World War I is what led to the creation of Israel, thanks to the Balfour Declaration, but that's another story outside the scope of this post. More info is available here:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/08/01/ww1
https://www.inconvenienthistory.com/5/2/3209

Ironically, Judea and Samaria of the Bible (i.e., the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel) are today mostly inside the West Bank of Palestine (rightly called Judea and Samaria even by thieving Zionists, and not inside Modern Israel.
>>
>>136820904
>>136820904

They hate Jesus and worship satan.
>>
>>136821499
(((Alex Karp))) studied at the Frankfurt School--got his PhD in faggotry. Now he searches through all the NSA data via his company palantir.

>restore the 4th
>>
>>136834266
This.
>>
>>136833429
http://www.kinghussein.gov.jo/kabd_eng.html

Everyone should read that. Its basically whats happening now to western countries - unable to stop refugees despite the people and populations protests and the media silencing everyone that is against it. But this is from King Abdullah in regards to forced immigration of jews to palestine, how zionists will not allow them to go home (many wanted to return to their homes in austria, but were forced to stay in israel), how no other country is even allowed to take the post-ww2 jews stuck in camps and they can either stay in the camps or go to israel.

also, heres some immigration numbers for palestine/israel at the time.

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Books/Story835.html

Same plan pushed on western countries for muslims and rapefugees.
>>
File: read.jpg (77KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
read.jpg
77KB, 852x480px
>>136835744
I'm super backed up on my reading list but I'm definitely going to read those at some point soon.
>>
>>136822230
Nice meme faggot. On the Jewish Question is a massive fucking false flag. He basically says he hates the jewish religion (HINT: not the jewish PEOPLE) and then proceeds to say that "good jews" can participate in the revolution? What's a good jew though? Go ask him.
>>
>>136825719
>>
File: 1450868540078.png (3MB, 2225x961px) Image search: [Google]
1450868540078.png
3MB, 2225x961px
>>136839354
>>136822230

He also said he didn't really care about Jews, and was mostly focused on attacking Chrisitianity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jewish_Question
>Marx writes that he intended to support a petition of the Jews to the Provincial Assembly. He explains that with the fact that while he dislikes Judaism as a religion, he also remains unconvinced by Bauer's view (that the Jews should not be emancipated before they abandon Judaism). However, he also clarifies in the letter that his support of the petition is merely tactical, to further his efforts at weakening the Christian state.

Judaism is just Marxism. It's no coincidence that Marx came from a centuries-old line of Talmudic Rabbis, and was connected to the Rothschilds by blood.

https://archive.org/details/AProgramForJewsAndHumanity

>“Judaism is communism, internationalism, the universal brotherhood of man, the emancipation of the working class and the human society. It is with these spiritual weapons that the Jews will conquer the world and the human race.” (p. 100)

> "The Jews welcome this revolution in the Christian world, and the Jews should show an example. It is not an accident that Judaism gave birth to Marxism, and it is not an accident that the Jews readily took up Marxism: all this was in perfect accord with the progress of Judaism and the Jews."

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes Jewish forces behind Communism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
>>
File: jewish ritual murder.png (731KB, 1664x5472px) Image search: [Google]
jewish ritual murder.png
731KB, 1664x5472px
>>136829578
>>
File: 1499619548929.jpg (45KB, 758x542px) Image search: [Google]
1499619548929.jpg
45KB, 758x542px
>>136838818
>>
I have a huge fucking problem. I have a girl at my uni who is half jew half Russian and she is just fucked up. Her dad is jewish and he did his best in order to make the girl so jewish. She volonteers for a jewish community which is in charge of keeping jew kids entertained. She calls it camp. I made a huge effor to find out its jewish coz she would not tell. She wear jewish symbols. The point is, she is so "liberal" that you wanna vomit. She gets upset on the truth and just lives in her dream. When you say something redpilled she at once makes you regret it and makes you a nazi. She wants to please everyone. She lies so esaly but claims that she hates to lie. I wanna vomit.
>>
>>136843780
I know people like this at my uni here in Pennsylvania.

I honestly didn't fully accept the JQ redpill until I realized just how ridiculously outnumbered I was by kikes there.
>>
File: TheirTurningTheFrikkenPepesGay1.png (180KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
TheirTurningTheFrikkenPepesGay1.png
180KB, 431x431px
>>136820904
BECUASE THEY TURN THE FRIGGIN PEPES GAY!
>>
>>136821853
The only right answer in this thread. People don't give a shit about ideology or race really, it's because you feel those who are different are getting a higher quality of life or they are draining your quality of life so you hate them. It just so happens that Jews in average are rich, blacks on average relies on gibs, so any minute wrongdoings these people have done are amplified a thousand times and used to attack them. This is completely normal because its human nature to hate those who are better than you and those who uses your resources. This hatred transcends language culture races even species. It's universal in all living things. Because resources and energy isn't infite, not everyone can get their "fair" share, so people must struggle to survive and therefore they must hate their competition who's doing the exact same thing for the same reason.
>>
File: shlomo.gif (7KB, 314x351px) Image search: [Google]
shlomo.gif
7KB, 314x351px
>>136820904
They manipulate people in high positions of power or they themselves are the ones in the position of power and with said power they sway the masses towards their own goals and ends usually by degrading culture and usury all for their own interest.
>>
File: 1470955954832.jpg (3MB, 5874x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1470955954832.jpg
3MB, 5874x1596px
>>136843780

Most Jewish women are liberal as fuck except the Hasidic ones.

And lying is in their nature, not just the women either.
>>
File: 1484335612658.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1484335612658.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>136845506

You realize Jews hate whites and Christians and their "success" way more than the other way around?

They spend all their time whining about white "supremacy" and "privilege", they are by far among the most likely to support feminist, liberal, communist, etc. causes that are all about envy and trying to get their "fair share" (even though kikes have never done anything to deserve it, they're parasitic).

http://www.pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

Jewish behavior is all based on envy and parasitism. They're jealous of the European spirit (its moral character, beauty. and success throughout the ages), and they want to destroy it. They're like the nerdy kid who was bullied in high school, then became evil and makes a millenia-old plot to take his revenge, rule the world and eradicate his old "enemies" because of old grudges.

>"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." ~ Charles A. Weisman (Jew)

>“Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world.” ~ Samuel Roth (Jew), “Jews Must Live,” page 18.

>"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).
>>
>>136820904
>>>/oven/
>>
>>136820904
you need to watch the pianist, only watched half of it so far but its horrible what they did to ((them)). Let them be!
>>
File: 1491372900827.jpg (4MB, 2135x4273px) Image search: [Google]
1491372900827.jpg
4MB, 2135x4273px
>>136848936
>directed and produced by Roman (((Polanski))), a literal pedophile who raped a 14 year-old
>starring Adrien (((Brody)))

I bet you think Schindler's List by Spielberg is historically accurate too.
>>
File: real_jidf.png (3MB, 1902x2100px) Image search: [Google]
real_jidf.png
3MB, 1902x2100px
>>136820904
>>
File: want_to_defend_israel.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
want_to_defend_israel.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>136850283
>>
File: hey_rabbi_watcha_doin.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hey_rabbi_watcha_doin.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>136850387
>>
File: hasbara.webm (2MB, 320x236px) Image search: [Google]
hasbara.webm
2MB, 320x236px
>>136850517
>>
>>136826341
Oy vey!
>>
File: gibsmedat_goy.png (576KB, 780x866px) Image search: [Google]
gibsmedat_goy.png
576KB, 780x866px
fresh
http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/06/29/nj-millionaires-on-welfare-bust-more-arrests-to-come-prosecutor-says.html
>>
>>136850387
jesus fucking christ I hate Israel
>>
File: slidethread.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
slidethread.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>136820904
>>
>>136845954
yeah, i never met a a real jew like this before, but she is not even a full jew. im just very shocked by what is she doing. And yeah i knew soviet union is fucking jewish plan
>>
>>136849957
why do they all look so evil
>>
>>136851265
I could use 2 million
>>
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4803.htm

They used the media and holocaust lie to coopt our religion and then replace our leaders to further their agendas.
>>
>>136820904
Superior race. Thank you master race.
>>
>>136820904
>>136821008
This. Also USS Liberty.
I am a pol blooded, but I would take Niggers freely over Jews.
> I think blacks might actually be people that can contribute to the world, if the Jews stopped the poison the blacks feed on.
I would given the choice, take sandniggers over Jews if a Djinn came and said I could wipe out only ONE race.
> Here me out.... Why do we accept the sandniggers monkey shit throwing? Because they help out? because SOME are less shit?
> No. It's because the fucking jews that run and ruin our government MAKE it so we cant do anything about it.
> See Rotherham UK.
I believe if we wiped out every single muslim on the planet, and every trace of their quran and ideology.
It would be less than ten years before the jews start invading us with Satanists, or snake handlers or some other parasite.
Jews lost their chance at redemption when they didn't fuck off out of our(true for every single country in the world) government and move to Israel when it was created for them. They are a poison, and humanity wont be free and pure until the Jews are wiped out, even the hidden sneaky pretend not to be jews.
>>
>>136821593
Nothing wrong with being a Klansman either, per say.... Except I'd rather have the Klan running shit in my town, than the Kikes.
> Klans wont try to brainwash my kids into fucking niggers,
> Klan wont try to import billions of monkeys that want to stab me
> Klan wouldn't make it against the law for me to complain about all these sandpeople fucking shit up.
Nothing wrong with being a jew per say, except they support literally the fucking worst cult in the history of the world.
>>
File: racePrefrontalCortex.gif (252KB, 550x563px) Image search: [Google]
racePrefrontalCortex.gif
252KB, 550x563px
>>136854651
Blacks can never be equal to any other race - they are genetically inferior in the major area that matters, the brain. The prefrontal cortex is responsible for all things related to executive function.

Executive function relates to abilities to differentiate among conflicting thoughts, determine good and bad, better and best, same and different, future consequences of current activities, working toward a defined goal, prediction of outcomes, expectation based on actions, and social "control" (the ability to suppress urges that, if not suppressed, could lead to socially unacceptable outcomes).

Frontal cortex supports concrete rule learning. More anterior regions along the rostro-caudal axis of frontal cortex support rule learning at higher levels of abstraction.

Everything wrong with niggers can be traced back to this simple fucking difference - they cant make the decisions everyone else does given the same information and choices. You can go into the 'warrior gene'/MAOA and direct correlation to it and higher violence and the murder rates of those affected by it and higher percentage in blacks compared to everyone else, too. But in the end, they cant adapt to society because they lack the executive function and decision making required to do so. You can put a monkey in a dress, but it still will throw shit at you.
>>
>>136821853
Go back to oven inbred kike fuck.
>>
File: Its always the Blue.png (177KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Its always the Blue.png
177KB, 375x523px
>>136820904
>Can someone redpill me on jews?
the jews, are the guys who play Blue decks in TCG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjHDOq-Mv-Y
>>
>>136827564
Anyone willing to translate?
>>
>>136827689
Kek, nice try kike.
Sandniggers throw a stone at the giant wall that you built after bulldozing their homes.
> kikes go in and kill 50 sandniggers like its good ol' empire dies.
> Kikes claim in the media its totally self defence

Fucking USS Liberty, self defence.

I'm not even pro American, but id support the US fucking nuking you kikes.
>>
File: it_keeps_happening.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
it_keeps_happening.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
>>136827892
>>136829156
lmao
the apartheid argument isnt about arabs inside israel you dumb fucking kike.
Its about the land grabbing jewish policies outside israel proper, in the west bank.
You know, like setting up kike settlements in the middle of arab cities and shutting down arab streets to kikes and walk around taunting them.
>>
>>136821593
Lel
>>
This is why:
https://youtu.be/7vBNe89FtqE
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.