[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How pedogate can heal the country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Just had a revelation.

>country is arguably more divided than its ever been
>all our institutions work against the interests of the people they are supposed to serve
>best way to unite a country is around a common enemy
>sex offenders, and especially pedophiles, are the most universally reviled group of people

solution: make pedogate public. 100% of it.
>the problem affects both the right and the left
>the right/left divide join forces against elite pedophilia
>oligarchs hang from lamp poles
>country becomes united again

Hopefully some patriots in the right place see this and make it happen.
>>
This could work..
>>
File: 1502311860853.jpg (64KB, 403x582px) Image search: [Google]
1502311860853.jpg
64KB, 403x582px
>>136820594
You're right anon
Even the biggest Trump haters pause in their tracks when I mention him saving children
>>
>>136822923
Many people think pedogate is a rightwing conspiracy theory. Clearly they haven't heard of Sibel Edmonds.
>>
File: Matthew Hopkins.jpg (67KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
Matthew Hopkins.jpg
67KB, 800x642px
>>136820594
I'm all for social cohesion but the new left seems to have recently made the decision to side with the pedos. I am sure decent people still exist within the left, and righteous people of all stamps are needed - this is not even a partisan matter, it is international.
>>
>>136824144
tldr Edmonds and a handful of other FBI agents blew the whistle in the early 2000s that Bill Clinton had engaged the FBI to dig up blackmail material on xongresen and in the process they had come across 20-30 members on par with Dennis Hastert. Vanity Fair wrote a piece about Edmonds on Hastert in 2005. Went ignored by everyone including Hastert. Wasn't until 2015 that he got convicted. Meanwhile no one knows who the other congresspeople are.
>>
>>136824469
I think it is inaccurate to refer to a "new left" as an homogeneous entity. See: Jared Beck
>>
>>136824701
I heard about some lawyer saying "Bernie wuz robbed" but it looks like Bernie was actually paid off by Hillary.
>>
>>136825119
The suit hasn't been tossed out yet and Beck has a Harvard Law background so curious to see where it leads.
>>
>>136825119
The arguments the DNC made in one of their initial motions (to dismiss?) were pretty outrageous, including basically saying outright that as a private organization that they have a right to rig their own primary. Of course this has been met with total silence from mainstream media.
>>
Up
>>
File: 1501510617459.jpg (157KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
1501510617459.jpg
157KB, 1024x675px
>>136820594
>the problem affects both the right and the left
>the left
No it doesn't.
>>
>>136827529
No it really does. The present madness about gender and elite pedophilia are entirely separate issues.
>>
up
>>
>>136820594
Pretty much, yeah
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4
>>
>>136827529
Why is it always little boys? It's like the left only endorses homosexual pedophilia while they don't acknowledge or even despise heterosexual pedophilia.
>>
>>136820594
>>136828606
>>
>>136820594
I don't want to unite with anyone with leftist ideas.
They are hopeless and need to be destroyed completely.
Leftism is a disease of the mind.
They cannot be given another inch of tolerance.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.