[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Censoring Sargon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: rhasputin-sargon-of-akkad.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rhasputin-sargon-of-akkad.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
According to a former employee:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/08/former-google-employee-there-are-efforts-to-demote-anything-non-pc-from-search-results/
>>
good. fuck that retard
>>
he called the alt-right mirror a mirror image of SJWs

heh what a fucking moron am I right fellow alt-righters?
>>
We need to start using alternative search engines and social media platforms. It has sort of become a necessity to use alternatives to google when searching for some content.
>>
good. fuck this retard

cant wait till he stops shitting up the tubes with his shitty 'philosophy'
>>
>>136811688
you tried to be snarky, but went full retard, so skeptiky
>>
>>136811707
like gab? that was a major """success""'
>>
File: family meeting.png (720KB, 649x500px) Image search: [Google]
family meeting.png
720KB, 649x500px
>>136811598
It's an easy way to control the flow of information, especially since google is the number one company when it comes to distributing information. Information regarding things like Pizzagate and the Podesta emails could easily be censored by google. I hope this doesn't turn into some kind of sick trend!
>>
File: 1500233074181.jpg (56KB, 1024x499px) Image search: [Google]
1500233074181.jpg
56KB, 1024x499px
>>136811688
you are so right my fellow pede
>>
Great. A literal cuck that openly calls himself a liberal.
>>
>ITT:Mouthbreathing retards who don't realize if YT can censor Sargon, they can censor damn near anybody's channel.
Will you be such smug cunts when they go after Varg or Styx?
>>
>>136811598
Meh, I'm ok with this.
>>
>>136812378
>you retards don't understand that its bad when someone exercises their property rights on their property!!!
>>
>>136811598
>sides with leftists
>gets bitten in the ass
Who could have imagined
>>
>>136812378
Point is, Sargon wouldn't be complaining if Youtube censored ,say, Rage. If his idea is that people can be censored for their ideas, he can't complain when it happens to him
>>
File: Screenshot_105.jpg (213KB, 1199x909px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_105.jpg
213KB, 1199x909px
>>136811834
there are minds, wrongthink, gab, voat, hatreon, vidme, onlyzero, steemit...

changes can happen even the biggest can fall
remember yahoo and myspace?

>>136795361
>>
>>136812766
many youtubers like vee criticized kraut for tweeting about censoring Rage
>>
>>136811598
I don't give a shit. May he rot in piss. The entire skeptic community can become victims of spontanious combustion. Rot in hell.
>>
>>136813393
Sargoy of Cuckad didn't. In fact he told Kraut to do what he did. Now GTFO with this rotten stinking piece of cuckshit.
>>
File: ja;lksjdf;akljsd;fkljasd.png (462KB, 1820x772px) Image search: [Google]
ja;lksjdf;akljsd;fkljasd.png
462KB, 1820x772px
>>136811598
>>
File: terrorisexuality.jpg (52KB, 660x528px) Image search: [Google]
terrorisexuality.jpg
52KB, 660x528px
>>136813506
I am not defending sargon, I just wanted to point out that not all of first wave e-celeb youtube skeptics are morons.

I have recently found like two dozens of new commentators with 10k-50k subs that are way more principal and didnt turn into fame whores yet.

Aydin Paladin, if one from head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXrjaOLqH2g
>>
>>136812508
what the fuck are you talking about you amerifat, we don't want to fucking sue google, we want people to be aware of their dishonesty.
>>
>>136811598
shame his and rest of sceptics™ channels weren't deleted for wrong think.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.