[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putin calls out Pope Francis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: putin.jpg (72KB, 980x545px) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
72KB, 980x545px
President Putin has slammed Pope Francis for “pushing a political ideology instead of running a church”, and warned that the leader of the Catholic Church “is not a man of God.”

“Pope Francis is using his platform to push a dangerous far-left political ideology on vulnerable people around the world, people who trust him because of his position,” Putin said.

“If you look at what he (the Pope) says it’s clear that he is not a man of God. At least not the Christian God. Not the God of the Bible,” Putin said at the Naval Cathedral of St. Nicholas in Kronstadt.

“He dreams of a world government and a global communist system of repression.

“As we have seen before in communist states, this system is not compatible with Christianity.”
>Source: http://yournewswire.com/putin-pope-francis-god/
>>
File: putin jews.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
putin jews.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
Putin is a kike.
Putin is not a friend to the West.
Putin's "Christianity" is for political gain only.
Putin is a Duginist.
Time to stop shilling.
>>
>>136806678
>First reply every single time.

The Soros-bot is active again
>>
File: Putin Jew.png (617KB, 652x631px) Image search: [Google]
Putin Jew.png
617KB, 652x631px
>>136806779
>a picture of putin wearing a fucking kippah is fake news

kill yourself kike
>>
>>136806897
>Using Soros talking points

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
File: Putin = Zionist puppet.jpg (23KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
Putin = Zionist puppet.jpg
23KB, 512x397px
>>136807062
>haha better just deflect to soros
fuck off you dumb kike. this isnt 2016 any more. the goyim know. we;re coming after Dugin too
>>
>>136807501
We already know your talking points. You are a useful idiot for Soros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdU0aHQCxcI
>>
>>136806492
It is a good point though. I am a catholic but this pope is a fucking anti white marxist. I want him gone.
>>
>>136806492

He's not wrong, and I'm no fan of Putin
>>
>>136806897

Fuck off shill, Putin is right, kill yourself
>>
>>136806492
Not the best suited man to talk about the separation about church and state.

And I agree that Francis is a leftie, and he is near heretical positions. But he hasn't done anything heretical yet.
>>
>>136809190

He's said several heretical things.
>>
>>136806678
ky shill
>>
>>136809605
Go ahead. He is subject to a good scrutiny on the part of his non-admirers. And as far as I know, he has not yet positioned himself outside the church.
>>
>>136809605
And he is the "messenger of god" so he should not say heretical things.
>>
>>136806492
Based putin
>>
>>136806897
Fake ears?
>>
>>136806678
>Putin is a kike.
Probably true, though there is no proofs so far, but his Jewish ties are suspectible least to say.
>Putin is not a friend to the West.
True, he is, in fact, a servant to the West. The Russia he created is Russia that can't exist without Eruope, both economically and spiritually, and the main reason for this is that most of our wealth is now in some "jewish" banks in Europe or across the ocean. The West, or whatever you may call it, almost literally owns us.
>Putin's "Christianity" is for political gain only.
Absolutely correct, no powerful man with 3 digits IQ ever was Christian for any reason other than for political gain.
>Putin is a Duginist.
That's were you are wrong, he is anything but duginist. Duginism is a moderate word for neostalinism, and what Putin does is nor politically, nor economically, nor ideologically any close to this ideology.
>>
>>136809190
Hosting Islamic prayer at tje vstican isnt heretical?
>>
>>136806492

I would have joined the Russian Orthodox Church if there was a larger Russian population in my town. Putin is based. I love how he shut down the JWs in Russia too.
>>
>>136806492
Based Putin!
>>
>>136806492
absolutely based.

i bet navalny would crawl in fear
>>
>>136807501

Dugin is an Old Believer. How can he be a Bolshevik as well?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.