[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck off if you don't know what I'm talking of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: kk.jpg (133KB, 1484x803px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
133KB, 1484x803px
If you're still in high school and have never had a job, get out now.

Okay /pol/ so some of few, as few as you may be, seem to understand geopolitics. I think I just found a pattern- I'm no going to "PREDICT" anything here but I want a critique of my arguments. Again, I'm looking only for comments from people who have some understanding

I have some points which are not cohesive but hear me out:

The biggest reason NK is paranoid is that globalists want NK to fall so that they get cheap labor. And resources. NO other reason. Nobody cares for humanitarian causes.

Trump wants the opposite, no cheap labor- so American doesn't have competition. And jobs stay. (Unless it's for Trump org's manufacturing ;), which is fine by me really, two different roles, two different goals).

NK's Nuclear program is to avoid a fall. They're revving it up because they don't know who's more in charge in the US, deep state or Trump. And I don't blame them.

They're being helped by China and Russia. They will never fire a first harm to the US because then US will have to save face and glass them.

But as long as less than 10 people are killed, they can get away with anything because a retaliation has the risk of SK and Japan nuked.

Here's something we've missed. Remember the last time China attacked India? It was a very convenient time- Cuban missile crisis. If it weren't going on- India would have won. USSR was India's friend and USA was China's enemy. There have been 2 conflicts since then and India won them both, despite being outnumbered.

Given that Korea is China's lapdog, do you think there is a possibility where China may be encouraging NK to actually fire a missile into US waters at the same time ensuring there is 0 casualty? If so, US will get very tense. And will not help India. Any minor conflict and Russia will probably not take sides. So India will be on its own. NK owes to China so may actually do it.

What say?
>>
So basically you're saying China is using NK as a distraction gambit so they can continue the campaign in India
?
>>
This is a guess.

The question is, will NK risk it. It's clear that US will do absolutely nothing is the missile kills nobody and lands in its waters. But situation will get tense. And US may start thinking of alternative measures.

My question is, does Jong-Un owe China enough to create a diversion for them
>>
>>136806330
For you: >>136806421
>>
Self bumparoo

Any India bros care to shed some light?
>>
>>136806216
Once Norks shoot an American, China will be a sideshow.
>>
>>136807372

I think my point is that if we take this into account, that NK is only trying to get our attention and is no risk, then it helps choose the right strategies. Maybe support India more so that they can take down China
>>
>>136806216
If you're still in high school and have never slaved before, get out now
ftfy
>>
>>136807635
>india taking down china
>protecting poos
Poos are worse than niggers
Ugly, dumb, dirty, cringy and on top of that really elitistic.
Can't wait for them to get nuked
>>
>>136806216

Nk isn't china's lapdog. They simply use them as a leverage for things. If you don't even understand the actual relationship between NK and China it's better to not try to come up with theories about what is going on. China barely tolerates NK and has some of their best forces at the borders always ready in case shit deteriorates.

In terms of foreign interests in NK it is more favorable All parties if the current regime is dismantled. Russia and China have a joint pipeline they want to run through NK to SK, but refuse to place under the current leadership for obvious reasons. NK also has vast mineral desposits that have yet to be mined.

P.S. NK revved up their nuclear program long before trump. They had nukes years ago.
>>
>Few of you understand geopolitics, here's my theory
>Literally makes zero sense in any geopolitical theory framework

If the NK situation sets off, the entire American Pacific fleet mobilises on China's doorstep. India will go to whatever lengths it can to get the US, Anglosphere, and ASEAN community support against China in the event of war. If you're wanting to get away with attacking your enemy, you really don't want to do it when their friends are chomping at the bit for it and their big bully brother is hanging around in force right next door.
>>
>>136806216
>There is only 20mil in NK (1.5% of Chink or Poo pop)
> they are all malnourished and unskilled
>there is no demand for unskilled workers that is not already being filled (otherwise India would be making shit)
>OP is a faggot that knows fuck all about economics etc
>OP is a faggot
Did I miss a point?
>>
>>136808402
Yes, the point is that you're a retard because you don't know that SK has a population of 50M.

An NK unskilled labour for every two skilled SK labours will bring down costs dramatically. But I don't expect a descendant of criminals to understand economics.
>>
>>136808018
I don't think so. US and Trump cannot afford to lose face or escalate. As long as NK kills less than 10 people, nothing will happen. Clearly you're not one of those that understand stuff

>>136807817

Ok Nigger, fuck off now.

>>136807899
> barely tolerates
> more favorable All parties if the current regime is dismantled

Are you retarded? Shut your hole you inbred monkey.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.