[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are (slavic) Russians actually more white than Nordics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nordic.jpg (42KB, 506x372px) Image search: [Google]
nordic.jpg
42KB, 506x372px
Are (slavic) Russians actually more white than Nordics?
>>
>>136803860
is this picture suggesting woman don't naturally have eyebrows?
>>
>>136803860
Modern day slavs are basically viking rapebabies so maybe.

Kievan Rus' was a mistake.
>>
>>136803987
her eyebrows would be naturally blonde, which i guess is hard to see
>>
>>136803987
they shave off their eyebrows and put makeup on there
>>
>>136803860
>women's faces get wider without makeup
>>
>>136803860
>no makeup
>Iris disappears
Wut?
>>
This isna fucking childs cartoonbyou idiots
>>
>>136803860
They are certainly more white than Germans if you are talking about the Russians in the European part of the country.
But they are identical to the Nordics, which I consider to be the Norwegians, Swedes, Balts and Finns.
Why? They are genetically very similar, they were likely the same people at some point in history and then split up.
Russian civilisation was likely founded or at least very heavily influenced by Vikings.
>>
>>136803860
I have found the women tend to have large swollen cheeks and sharp, pointy noses - and the men all look like Jewish criminals in shell suits
>>
>>136803860
>Europe
>white

HAHAHAHAHA NIGGER
>>
>>136803860
still wearing blush, eye-liner and likely has a runny nose. i was leering at a blonde german girl on the train today and noticed that her eye-brows were highlighted by the contrast between sunlight illuminating the top and casting shadow on the bottom of her eye-brows. this image does not capture that likeness, so appears creepy
>>
>>136803860
They sure as hell are more white than muricans
>>
File: 1502261068079.jpg (26KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
1502261068079.jpg
26KB, 415x454px
>>136803860
They are Swedish rape babies
>>
WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHIIIET

Like why the fuck would anyone want to be related to bunch of barbarians that didn't contribute shit to the civilization
>>
would still smash
>>
>>136804051
>viking rapebabies
Not really. Varangians were a small ruling elite.
>Kievan Rus' was a mistake.
Why? Mongolians destroying it was a mistake.
>>
>>136808295
Well, they did contribute a lot to Eastern Slavs. They united the tribes and founded Rus'. Brought Byzantium culture and Christianity to them.
>>
>>136803987
it's usggesting that elsa is a troll
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.