[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should the UK pay to the EU? What will happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

Whenever reality enters the Brexit debate, its supporters in parliament go beserk. They’re not used to it. Throughout the referendum campaign and the year that followed, the topic was covered like some sort of fairytale. Leading Brexiters could say whatever they liked without anyone challenging them.

Then the negotiations began and objective reality invaded our daydream. A report in the Sunday Telegraph cited Whitehall figures suggesting they would offer a divorce bill of £36bn to move talks on to future trade arrangements. The EU side is reported to be expecting something around the €75bn (£66bn) mark.

I say: 60 billion sounds fine (plus ongoing payments of 3-5 billion per year)
>>
>>136803634
>60 billion sounds fine (plus ongoing payments of 3-5 billion per year)

Stupid piefke
>>
>>136803634
>no obligation to receive any money at all
>"I am happy with $X billion"

It's good when German women are raped. They chose evil, then they receive it.
>>
File: 54675456346.png (856KB, 600x1028px) Image search: [Google]
54675456346.png
856KB, 600x1028px
Is there any chance for Poland to recieve gibs from Britain? We're fishing wherever we can.
Perhaps that gold bongs stole after WW2 and never returned?
>>
File: 1501214598234.png (128KB, 1000x1000px)
1501214598234.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>136803634
Throw all of the non-whites into the channel and tell them to swim to the other side where all the gibs are. The EU loves minorities, they can have ours.
>>
>>136803634
Why? Are you worried that the German economy is so unmaintainable that you need Britain to prop it up with cash lest it collapse?
>>
>>136803634
I think they should donate a nuke on Brussels, Berlin and Staatsburg. Maybe a few SAS guys cleaning up the rest of the European Union lineup. That would work.
>>
File: 1487640163778.jpg (55KB, 564x728px)
1487640163778.jpg
55KB, 564x728px
>BREXIT Happens
>Quality of life for minorities decrease rapidly
>Britons notice the minorities are getting more restless, violent, and filthier
>Fascist Party merged with Monarchists arise
>Send all the minorities to EU
Everyone happy
>>
I can see it now.
Britain refuses to pay
Loses in EU Human Rights Court
EU finds in EU's favor
Britain isn't part of EU
Ignores it. For a second time.
EU pouts
>>
>>136803634
They should have to pay absolutely nothing and should gain nothing more than independence. Negotiate everything as if they are an emerging independent sovereignty.
>>
>>136803634
T. German passionately defending his failing multicultural empire.
>>
>>136803932
>Throw all of the non-whites into the channel and tell them to swim to the other side where all the gibs are.
Good idea. Germany can even provide them with canus. Most of them speak English, but not German, they will love the UK.
>>
>>136804174
Cash has never hurt anyone. Now pay.
>>
>>136804788
We'll have to see what's available in the budget for aid to third world countries.
>>
>>136804933
>We'll have to see what's available in the budget for aid to third world countries.
About 60 billion it is. That is available. You can go into debt, your "friends" from the international finance community will "loan" you that much at least.
>>
>>136804324

I am here from the other place.
Its already starting m8.

"In order to create a large movement, first create many other small movements, which are mutually supportive"

I would not choose to live at any other time than this.
>>
>>136804381
>They should have to pay absolutely nothing
Well then I guess Nigel Farage and his ilk should get no pensions.

Fine with that.
>>
>>136804372
>Ignores it. For a second time.
Nigel Farage ends up on the street begging for money as he is out of a job and no pension.
>>
>>136805282
We'll send you some blankets and boxes of cereal bars. You'll have to make do with that.
>>
>>136805404
>We'll send you some blankets and boxes of cereal bars. You'll have to make do with that.
We take the cash equivalent, which is 60 billion.

What is that? You don't want to comply? Well, guess what, boy, your "companies" will make your "politicians" comply with our demands. Not even kidding, you are the biggest pushovers in the history of negotiations.
>>
>>136803634

We are becoming an offshore tax haven m8.

You wont have anything to worry about because the millions of illiterate boatniggers flooding your country are going to save you by buying BMWs.
>>
>>136805510
>We are becoming an offshore tax haven m8.
Fine with us. We have been sanctioning offshore tax havens for a while now. We can do the same with Britistan.

Guess why Gibraltar, the Isle of Man, Guernsey etc. are so nervous about Britain. Yes, their living standard depends on continuing being offshore tax havens for EU companies and EU citizens.

I say no more, no more British fuckery in Europe.
>>
>>136803634
Most of our exports go outside of the EU. We are one of the biggest German importers. We don’t make anything in the UK. 80 % of the economy comes from providing services. our biggest export is gold.

you need us more than we need you. A reasonable agreement will be reached allowing business to continue and the EU to save face preventing other countries from leaving.

Changing demographics and migration is what you will have to deal with and that should be your main concern
>>
>>136805489
How about we give you 60 billion worth of ammunition? Delivered by air to Dresden.
>>
File: 1500746009696.png (15KB, 629x635px)
1500746009696.png
15KB, 629x635px
>>136803634
Nothing.
>>
>>136803634
Nothing. We've been contributing billions for years.
No more. Fuck off.
What are they going to do if we don't pay?
Nothing, they'll just cry about it.
>>
>>136805654
>I say no more
Yeah I'll take My Johns huwhite , atleast they have the decency to pay and leave you in one piece. Thanks for nothing germnigger..... again
>>
I'm sure it's due to (((legal))) stipulations, but why should Britain pay the EU anything at all? They have a right to self-determination. The EU is supposed to exist for the benefit of its members. One of the members have decided it's in its best interests to no longer be a member, so they should have the right to leave. Britain should tell the (((EU))) to fuck off.
>>
>>136803634
>UK has lotta brownies
>Brownies are apparently worth a lotta money
>Germany loves brownies
I ain't no economic genius, but, what if... the UK sells brownies to germany?
>>
EU, what could have been :
>liberation of europe with stronk army
EU what IT became:
>nigger welfare
>>
>>136803634
What are you going to do? Send your soldiers?
>>
There is no price on freedom and democracy away from burocrats and failing leftt wing European union,

The European union is destroying it's reputation world stage by trying punish the British for Democracy.

The damage to European union will be priceless as well
>>
>>136807241
Most likely they will pose infront of camera with uppity noses claiming moral high ground bcuz muh aesthetic wifes black son
>>
Typical German arrogance. How many times do you have to get BTFO by the rest if the world before you learn that everyone hates you? Even great Germans like Goethe and Nietzsche hated Germans like you.
>>
>>136807241
Start a trade war? the Eu is collectively our largest export partner at 133,831,907,353 pounds, to put that in perspective America's 45,277,510,216, plus we have a trade deficeit with the EU, we iport more from them they they export from us, putting them in a far better embargo position, they're not just going to let us go you fucking idiot.
>>
>>136807582
>you fucking idiot
t. I'm the 48%
Kill yourself.
>>
>be a net contributor who has put in far more money to the EU than you have received back
>the EU acts like you're "settling a bill"
Horse shit. The U.K. Should only have to pay what remains of the fiscal year
After that they've had a whole year to decide a different budget for the future.
>>
>>136803634
We owe you fuck all, it states nowhere that we do! You only want a settlement so we can do trade with us in the future. There are 60 other countries ready to trade with us. Do we need trade with the EU no, does Germany risk 13000 jobs and 9bn € loss in the car industry yes.
>>
>>136807887
I will personally buy those cars on My already established and far superior tax haven. Britain is old news, a grandfather outrun by his son, in pakistani eldercare
>>
>>136807582
The EU is marginally our largest export partner. However most of our exports go outside of the EU.
Exports to the European Union now account for just 12 per cent of Britain's economy.

That we import more from them than we export does not put them in a better position. An embargo is not only ridiculous but would do them more damage. We will buy our shit from somewhere else if need be
>>
>>136803634
Imagine being so butthurt about Brexit that you create thread after thread, week after week, claiming that it's all going to go down the pan and we'll be left as an indebted wreck of a nation.
>>
Why is nealry every Brexit thread always started by a German? I Swear Germany cares more about Brexit than we do,
>>
>>136803634
£0.00

Eat shit.
>>
>>136806286
>getting Pombal'ed by Portugal
mup beep
>>
>>
File: Do It Again.jpg (39KB, 400x417px)
Do It Again.jpg
39KB, 400x417px
>>136803634
They shouldn't pay you fucking krauts a damn penny.
>>
>>136807582
>the EU will embargo a security council member
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>136806286
>Most of our exports go outside of the EU.
60% go to the EU, the EEA, Switzerland and Turkey - all of which are inside the customs union and (with the exception of Turkey) are inside the single market.

60%, man. 60%. That's a heck of a lot of stuff.

As to the "sell more to us than we sell to them" - look at German and US trade. No deal and still Germany sells a shitton more to the US and has done so for decades. We are more than happy to depart with "no deal" - your "companies" and "business people" are not.
>>
>>136806331
>How about we give you 60 billion worth of ammunition?
Thanks, we take the cash equivalent.... in Euros, as the Pound is not worth anything.
>>
>>136806902
>I'm sure it's due to (((legal))) stipulations, but why should Britain pay the EU anything at all?

Because they are little bitches who want their cake and eat it too.

Why should Germany pay for Nigel Farage's fatcat pension? Why should Germany pay for British pensioners' healthcare in Spain?

Brits should pay what they agreed to.
>>
File: Brownies-Recipe-2-1200.jpg (84KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Brownies-Recipe-2-1200.jpg
84KB, 1200x800px
>>136806922
>brownies to germany?
Only America likes them. America literally calls "plus points", brownie points.
>>
>>136807241
>What are you going to do? Send your soldiers?

Nope. We just say "no deal". It is enough for your Pajiet bankers and Ahmed bankers and Eisenstein bankers to chimp out and trash most of London. Your financial industry people will literally go on hunger strike and your caviar and champagne industry will go out of business.
>>
>>136807582
>Start a trade war?
Yes please, that would be nice. I am ready and willing to blockade England again.

America has embargoed Cuba for decades, I say we do the same for England.
>>
>>136809420
Neither are your industry leaders. Both sides know a free trade deal is the most beneficial outcome for all parties, the only question is how ideologically driven your leaders are and how much will that affect their proceedings during the negotiations
>>
>>136807887
>There are 60 other countries ready to trade with us.

Then why are you continuing to fuck around? You waited 1 year to trigger Article 50 - turns out the wait was complely irrelevant, only thing you did in that 1 year was plan for a general election that went horribly wrong.

Now you say you don't want a deal anyway. So why not just give notice and not negotiate and that's it? You are out?

Brits are really the most awful and dishonest people on Earth. Even Somalis (which makes up 2 million of your "people") are more honest.
>>
>>136808272
>However most of our exports go outside of the EU.

The purple color is the European single market. Looks to me to be the majority of your "exports". But who am I posting actual numbers, when we can just discuss "British feels" and "muhhhh Britain empire again, going to trade with India and Nigeria!"?
>>
>>136808300
>Imagine being so butthurt about Brexit that you create thread after thread, week after week, claiming that it's all going to go down the pan and we'll be left as an indebted wreck of a nation.

The Brit economy is the one which grows the least in the G20. The Brit economy is slowing down even further as we speak. The Pound is down from 2 dollars per pound to 1.2 dollars per pound in the last 9 years.

"Look at the British economic empire, we rule the waves and the seas, best economy ever!"
>>
>>136808592
>Why is nealry every Brexit thread always started by a German? I Swear Germany cares more about Brexit than we do,

We are winning this Brexit war. Of course you hate being called out for losing. We Germans will still continue to banter about you losers.
>>
>>136810181
>celebrating winning 2-year long negotiations within the first 3-4months
so this is the famed german autism, almost reminds me of a certain spring offensive
>>
>>136810012
What I said is correct. most of our exports go out of the EU.
>>
>>136807887
They pull that shit I key every bmw,volkswagon,and mercedes
>>
>>136810012
The UK is the EU’s largest single export market for goods and Germany has the biggest trade deficit with the UK.
The deal will be done.
Germany is actually pursuing a trade deal with India
>>
>>136803634
as long as the ammount is in euros it doesn't matter.
>>
>>136810181

Shouldnt you have bigger things to worry about Hans? LIke dont you have some linen to fold for Achmed?
>>
>>136809420

Do you think Germany will really face losing thousands and thousands of job in the automotive manufacturing industry just to be spiteful towards us?

If you try to 'punish' us we'll hit you right the fuck back by raising tariffs on your car imports. We could cost you billions on a fucking whim which is what will happen if you continue to pout and be childish because we don't want to be in your gay little club anymore.
>>
>>136809885

Because are government is beset by eurocratic little fagwads that are out to represent their own interests as much as possible.
The reason it is taking so fucking long is because half of our political leadership is personally invested in fucking up brexit as much as possible.
>>
>>136803634
> the eu expecting
> 75 bn
>I say: 60 billion sounds fine (plus ongoing payments of 3-5 billion per year)
Ahmed, in order to get that cash you need to be able to give something in return and the african and middle eastern trash you accumulate isn't exactly sought after.
>>
>>136803634
How about an air detonation Trident or two Fritz? At this point we'd be doing you a favour,.
>>
>>136814054
Merkel will win the elections, then she will kill the car industry for her european zealotry. They are already undermining them with bogus accusations of environmental regulation violations. If you want a good deal you should pressure them now.
>>
>>136809456
It's worth more than the euro
>>
>>136809535

>Because they are little bitches who want their cake and eat it too.
No Hans you want to have your cake and eat it too.

You want the UK to keep paying Gibs to Poland so you don't have to and later on cash in those investments.

You are not tricking anyone with your BS.
>>
>>136803634
Why does the EU insist on maintaining the obviously failing ideology of free movement between states?

Why does the EU insist on becoming something which it was never intended to be: The European Union of States?
>>
Paying 60 billion Euros and then paying another 3-5 billion per year for the privilege of not being occupied is idiotic, especially when that's more than the UK paid to be part of the EU.

The EU and Germany are on extremely good terms with one another, so I imagine a lot of your media outlets are very pro-European without much context for the other side of the argument.

Think of it this way. The Britain didn't charge Ireland any money to exit the UK. Why does the EU expect to charge countries for the privilege of being in the EU, and then charge it even more money for the privilege of NOT being in it?

To check biases and impartiality in news sources, I recommend this website:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com
>>
>>136803634
They will pay billions using people's tax money because a bunch of bureaucrats don't want to lose their job. It's that simple.
>>
>>136807582
>we have a trade deficeit with the EU, we iport more from them they they export from us,
that puts the EU in a vulnerable position. Especially since the UK imports,besides foodstuffs which they can easily get elsewhere if need be, a lot of high value items. Let's say the UK imports 30,000 Mercs audis and BMW that are over 40K euro. If they say,no mas, it's not like you can shift those numbers elsewhjere,there are a limited number of markets that accepts high value goods in large ammounts, thus the UK has the upper hand as many EU exports will find iut hard to export let's say,20+euro wine in other markets in quantity
tldr: UK is a big market for high value and high value added products
>>
>>136803634
Paying to exit is the kikes tactic of stopping it.

The Brits are too cucked to call a spade a spade and nuke the royalty and City of London.

No Patriot would pay a dime.
>>
>>136814974
>she will kill the car industry
they will probably move to V4 and Romania en masse,the seeds are sown esp in Hungary and the Czech who,for now mostly do assembly work but the big auto groups see that as a bargaining chip with the gouverment,as feasibly,part of the German workers might move along with the factories esp in the two aforementioned cunts plus maybe Austria/Slovenia
>>
>>136810181
>Germans
>Winning any war against Britain
>>
>>136803634
>g*erman
>antibrexit
Colour me surprised
>>
They shouldn't pay a cent. EU wants money they'll need to earn it with blood.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.