[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Women v. World - MGTOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: AWACCvr.jpg (30KB, 206x265px) Image search: [Google]
AWACCvr.jpg
30KB, 206x265px
So, I'm curious: What's the difference between American women and women from other nations? Are American women all trash? All polluted by comforts, feminism, degeneracy, and Princess Syndrome? Let me give you a concrete example.

I'm about to break up with my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years and breach our lease. I'm beginning to realize that the whole relationship things is a big mistake, and I ought to get out before I get in any deeper.

>Be me
>Have girlfriend
>Girlfriend moody or angry a lot
>Mocks me a lot
>Every time I disagree, she responds: "Oh, you're always right, anon! You're always right!"
>Always insecure
>Always thinks I'm cheating
>Goes through my phones
>Accuses me of seeing a girl I haven't talked to or seen in 3 or for months
>Scared of any friends I have
>Gets mad when I say "Love you" rather than "I love you"
>Tonight, drove her and her friends to the bar
>Picked her and friends up - they're going ape-shit, drunk White woman
>She wants radio on
>I tell her know
>"Anon, I just want the radio on! Anon, I want the radio on!"
>Gets pissed, starts talking about her drug experiences, knowing I don't like drugs
>Not paying attention - accidentally run a red-light
>"WHAT THE FUCK. YOU JUST RAN A FUCKING RED LIGHT. THIS IS MY FUCKING CAR. YOU'RE FUCKING MAD AND YOU JUST DID THAT. WHAT THE FUCK."
>Park the car
>Slams door in my face
>Drive my car home

What's your opinion? Do women in your country behave like this? I really wanted to start a family, but I just don't think this is going to work out. Why the fuck would I want a life of bitching, and misery, and anger?
>>
File: averageamericanwoman.png (139KB, 1018x708px) Image search: [Google]
averageamericanwoman.png
139KB, 1018x708px
>>
>>136804233

Fuck that's....it's just too accurate.
>>
>>136803334

You're dating a chick who goes out and gets drunk at a bar with her friends and bitches at you like a child. I don't know her age but that shit won't change. Yuuuuge red flags. Abort.
>>
My Canadian ex sounds exactly like your girlfriend.

My only other somewhat serious relationship was with a legitimate psychopath American girl.
>>
They are all whores. It transcends culture.
>>
>>136804233

Damn, this is on point!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-10-20-10-22.png (390KB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-10-20-10-22.png
390KB, 1600x2560px
There is hope
>>
As the world becomes more globalized MGTOW becomes even more pointless. You can't go on strike when the company can just get cheaper foreign labour.
The only reason the herbivore men in Japan still exist is because the country has tight borders. If foreign PUAs and marriage-minded men were allowed to flood into Japan and take up residence, those waifu-loving dudes would become irrelevant... They wouldn't even be history.
I think MGTOW can serve a purpose in a man's life, particularly when you can live lean and focus on projects that will benefit you long-term. But their "movement" has already lost its core merit of starving the system. What else do they really have?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.