[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A war on North Korea could be actually a good thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: p05bwsm2.jpg (49KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
p05bwsm2.jpg
49KB, 720x405px
First of all I have nothing against the fat kid Kim Jong Un.
I don't think he would ever attack USA or other countries unless for self defence and I also think he has the right to build his military as any other country has done.
He just minds his own business in his irrilevant country, and me personally couldn't care less if the country is underdeveloped and its people is not free. Their problem, not mine.

That been said, it's been a while since we don't see a total war with nukes and the world has been accumulating tensions for too many years. It's just a matter of time for something big to happen.

Dropping a bunch of nukes on north korea could actually be a good thing for the world, it could be the perfect venting valve to release the pressure that accumulated in the last years/decades. It is far from the west and basically we woudn't be touched by the whole situation, we would just see it on TV.

I don't think china or russia would risk anything for defending such an irrilevant country and its leader.

Once NK is erased from the map and lots of bombs and nukes are consumed, happiness and serenity can come again in the world for some years, untill the next conflict.

What do you think?
>>
>>136801782
I have no problems with North Korea, I'd prefer if US got nuked instead.
>>
>>136802141
Don't be so koi.
>>
North Korea isn't going to do shit. Just like they always have.

Saged.
>>
>>136802141
Have fun downing in radiation with the rest of us burgers. Your already too close to us
>>
>>136802243

I know, but USA and NK are verbally poking each other.
USA says you can't build nukes, NK says we CAN build nukes and if you fuck with us we nuke your shit up.

At some point USA could really drop some nukes on them just for fun, and NK would be deleted from the map.
>>
It's funny how USA tells NK that they can NOT have nukes, when USA has the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world and has already prove to not mind using them.

Anyway I continue to think that nuking NK could be beneficial for the world situation. Even though I have nothing against NK or Kim Jong, at the end of the day he seems like a normal guy.
>>
>>136803288
>Anyway I continue to think that nuking NK could be beneficial for the world situation. Even though I have nothing against NK or Kim Jong, at the end of the day he seems like a normal guy.
so you are just pure scum
>>
>>136801782
>sending white soldiers to die in chinkchonk swamps is a good thing

Hi, shlomo!
>>
>>136803986

Youu don't have to.

There are lots of nukes that are neear expiring date. Just carped bomb.
>>
>>136803844

>zo you are scum

Why?
>>
>>136801782
>He just minds his own business in his irrilevant country
Where in the hell did you get this idea? lol
>>
>>136801782

>good thing
ok you get sent to the front lines first faggot.
>>
>>136801782
I think you're a fucking retard. He commits mass human rights violations and threatens our allies with nuclear war. You're cool with dictators thst starve their inhabitants, blow up people with anti aircraft guys etc etc.

You're a fuck
>>
>>136802141
Ja!
>>
>>136803986
>Americans
>white
>>
>>136805407

What did he actually do?

Basically nothing.

He just stays in his irrilevant country. Who cares about the human rights of his people? 3/4 of the world lives without human rights. Do you really pretend that you care?
>>
>>136806483

Human rights violations are everywhere, even in your country and committed by your country.

So what?

Should we go to war with 3/4 of the world for that reason?
>>
I'm just saying that the global stability is threatened by lots of tensions here and there.

Tnesions that may generate a big conflict any time sooner or later.

Now, if we release the tension by nuking some small irrilevant country like NK, then we will have many years of peace untill the tension reaches the critical mass again.
>>
>>136806883
DPRK borders Russia, China, not to mention South Korea. Japan and other Asian nations are int he region. The idea that you think it's fine that the radiation happens over here, sparing your region is hypocritical.

It is beneath contempt. You espouse none of the so called high moral ideals that the west boastfully brags about and shames the rest of the world for their supposed lack.
>>
>>136807303

You are from Viet Nam. If a nuke has to be dropped, would you prefare it is dropped near your country, or far from yours?
>>
>>136807303

I didn't talk about any moral

If anything, the hypocrit here is you.
>>
>>136807830
My "flag" says Viet, sure.

And since you're the one who thinks global tensions need to be released by nuclear fallout, I think you should volunteer your home location. Probably the USSA right?
>>
>>136807303
Kiss my chinese ass
>>
>>136808058
Good luck in Ausland when they round you up chink and put you in a camp chink.
>>
>>136807980

I don't think global tensions NEEDS or SHOULD be released, but i recognize that this is likely what will happen anytime sooner or later.

NK is from my point of view the best option to release the tensions accumulated in the last years.
>>
>>136806657
Stop shitposting. Or start learning about North Korea. There's actually documentaries on youtube you know.
>NK leaves other's alone
Holy fucking shit the ignorance
>>
>>136808218

For what I know about NK, they never attacked anyone.

Are you sure you aren't falling for USA propaganda against NK?
>>
>>136808218
>>136808314

On the other side, we all know that USA started wars like everywhere.

"muh (non-existent) mass destruction weapons"
>>
>>136808389
Actually, on second thought I think this is a tremendously good idea. I want to see the fire and fury.

And when South Koreans and Japanese emerge from the radioactive ruins, we and our Russian brothers will remind them who pulled the trigger.

We'll see how long they want to be US colonies then. A lot of us here know exactly what Lindsey Graham cracker said and what he meant.
>>
>>136808599

hahaha where's your moral now?

you turned from pacifist into full 1488 in like 2 minutes lmao
>>
>>136808855
Are you so dense as to not understand sarcasm?

And it's the US that boasts of morals while its actions are depraved. I never boast of being moral, just calling a hypocrite when I see one.
>>
>>136809002

Im not USA

I don't have any moral, I only care about myself, family and friends.

That's why from my point of view if nuking NK is going to happen, is not that bad of a thing.
>>
>>136809284
Great.

Switzerland is the best place for it to happen IMO

It's far from me, and they have had it coming to them for hundreds of years.
>>
>San Diego
Does fatty have missiles to reach me?
>>
>>136805221
>Just carpet bomb
>implying you can damage those deep bunkers in granite mountains with nukes
>implying China, Russia and SK will be ok with nuclear fallout on their territories
>>
>>136810051
Exactly. How would the US react if someone threatened to nuke Mexico?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.