[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have a serious dicussion.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: techwomen.png (224KB, 635x527px) Image search: [Google]
techwomen.png
224KB, 635x527px
Women are obviously under represented in "tech".
How do we fix this? Can we meme equality?

>Serious discussion ONLY
>>
I really hate that after fags finish fapping to teenage boy dicks on /b/ they have to shit post on /pol/
>>
File: 18609102-standard.jpg (46KB, 620x497px) Image search: [Google]
18609102-standard.jpg
46KB, 620x497px
>>136801075
You know you want to, OP. Just do it already.
>>
>>136801075
They aren't under represented in 'tech', they're a roughly proportional number of female graduates. If you want more women in 'tech', find out why they're not taking those degrees.

Protip: It's because they think it's boring, and because they're not taught to take failure well from a young age so the few that try it have a tendency to hit their first roadblock in an entirely new skillset and drop out. The rest either drop out or avoid it because they think it's going to be learning to use Facebook or some shit, then get horrified when someone slaps the OSI model in their desk.

What the women asking for more women in tech really want is for more women to go in and get pretend jobs where they get to fuck around with no real training and get congratulated for it. They want the kind of job TV characters get; where they say they have a job but you never actually see them doing it.
>>
>>136801075
>Women are obviously under represented in "tech".
>shows picture of two fags in drag.
>>
>>136801200

stop looking at my browser history chrome employees. you're still a man in woman clothes asking for everyone to atone for your fetish. you might look like a fuccboi in WOMANS clothing but you are confusing the kids, cut it out.
>>
>>136801075
Mirror how women entered and equaled out retail: women were placed in public facing positions (literally, the makeup counter), customers responded (women were good with people), and woman's presence grew. Eventually, women were a natural in all positions. One thing they did not do is demand to be stockboys, and once they became established, became the buyers (much better $ than stocking shelves). You could also make the same analogy with medical sales/women docs/women currently entering med school (more than 50%).
Currently, silicon valley desperately needs good sales people. Become the face, consumers are used to it, then natural in all jobs (even if you want to be the stock boy/backend coder)
>>
"Serious discussion ONLY"

L LOL
O O
LOLOL
O O
LOL L
>>
Just let women run everything and make it illegal for men to correct them.

Perfect equality.
>>
>>136801075
>women underrepresented
>flood tech with trannies
usa
>>
File: 1502217716004.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502217716004.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>136801075
>>
they are "underrepresented" because they are underqualified
>>
>>136801075
>Women are obviously under represented in "tech".
>How do we fix this? Can we meme equality?

We don't fix it, women in general are not that suitable for IT jobs - of course there are exceptions.

Like in my previous company, my boss was a woman. She tried hard and was friendly, but she was exactly as that Google memo stated - when things were getting harder, instead of just working on it, she immediately started to think in terms of relationships..."is that other colleague stuck since he has some personal problem with you, Anon"?, or "Anon, do you think that dude has some issue with me?"... that were here usual attempts at solving technical problems... not to mention the time we had to spend to explain to her what we are actually doing.

If there would be more people like her in our team, the productivity would just go further down.
>>
>>136801075
has anyone got that pic that shows the other trades that women are far more under represented in, I think we should meme equality in them first
>>
>unrepresented

Every second person at my friends trendy mobile startup workplace is either a poo or a cunt. Underrepresented my ass.

>anti-diversity memo
Fucking lel is that what it is now?
>>
>>136801075
>lets have a serious discussion
>about stupid shit

yeah fuck off we're full
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.