[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the new apartment complex for American

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Camp-Humphreys-2_.jpg (357KB, 960x666px) Image search: [Google]
Camp-Humphreys-2_.jpg
357KB, 960x666px
How do you feel about the new apartment complex for American soldiers stationed in S. Korea and their dependents being funded by S. Korean taxpayers?
>>
>>136796815
That's a diorama.
>>
>>136796815

oh hey this thread yet again

post the water slides plz
>>
>>136796815
Well that's up to the Koreans then isn't it, although I'll say that if they're not paying for it then I hope they enjoy living in poverty under communism.
>>
>>136796815
Blah who cares money is fiat i.e. practically worthless. Tax them at 100% it doesn't mean you could provide them better lives, fuck.
>>
>>136796932
>implying South Korea needs U.S. to win a war against Norks
>implying S. Korea isn't hosting U.S. as further deterrent for any military action from Norks
>>
But they got North Korea to pay for a wall.

Velly crever!
>>
>>136797191
They do. You're high on drugs or, maybe a breach baby?
>>
>>136796815

What is that, a complex for ants?
>>
>>136796815
IDGAF til the S Koreans have the testicular fortitude to tell us to fuck off. Which they should, btw. so they can take care of themselves. They're arguably capable and/or should form their own regional alliances to do so.
>>
>>136797191
>implying South Korea needs U.S. to win a war against Norks
You seem oddly confident
>implying S. Korea isn't hosting U.S. as further deterrent for any military action from Norks
Implying the US isn't there only to maintain hegemony over Japan and SK for the economic and military benefits
>>
>>136797465
>Implying the US isn't there only to maintain hegemony over Japan and SK for the economic and military benefits

This is a mutually beneficial relationship.

Japan and SK get to keep China's and each other's influences in check in return for letting U.S. keep China in check.
>>
Good. More of the people we're defending need to start carrying their fucking weight.
>>
>>136797612
South Korea and Japan already pay more than 60% of the cost of having U.S. military stationed there.

It doesn't make sense for them to pay more since significant of U.S. military activity in the bases in their countries is for containing China, which mostly for American benefit.
>>
>>136796815
South Korea has lots of commie block style apartments because their population is so high it has to be dense.

If we want a lot of soldiers there, they need to be in high rises. Those at least look nicer than most of the ones that I saw when I was there a few years ago.

And there dependents should be funded by S. Korean taxpayers. Without our military presence they would have been slaughtered by communists.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.