[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheism = for f00ls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: atheism sux.jpg (27KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
atheism sux.jpg
27KB, 500x438px
Atheists always claim that they can be just as moral as religious people, or even more so.
Yet this never actually happens. Atheists dont make trips to Guatemala to build churches/wells/stuff.
This is the ultimate proof for me that atheism is wrong. Atheism really just seems to be an emancipation movement to disconnect yourself from a higher purpose so that you can lay on your lazy butt and do nothing instead of caring about something and doing something.
Atheists are always nihilists, the only question is how much of a nihilist they are. Their attitude is always "meh who cares".
Ever notice how when you work with a religious person versus an atheist, the atheist will always cut corners? They always lie a little to get ahead and think nobody notices how they just cut a corner. No Mr. Atheist, I didn't do it by the book because I'm just "that kind of guy": I did it because it's the right thing to do and I care about doing things the right way.
You however think nobody notices your wickedness, laziness and weakness, I'm here to tell you: We all see it. It's clear as day. This is the primary reason why I found back to God, if atheism were really superior then it would be superior. Atheists would have more children, they would have more happiness and better lives.
This is simply not the case, ever. Those that do have some success, probably have it because they lied their asses off and exploited the system built by religious people.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.