[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bug Out Bag North Korea General - Get the FUCK in here Edition Z

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (117KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1024x721px
K guys I've loaded up over 26 items and have pallets with 12 months o food and water in my truck ready to go at a moment's hesitation.

Whose /bugginout/?
>>
>>136789899
I might have to join you. This shit is getting kinda scary (at risk of sounding like a pussy)
>>
>>136789899
Have fun on your camping trip, anon
>>
>>136789899

what should i put in a bugout bag (other than food/water)

whats the essentials anon?
>>
>>136791450
>whats the essentials anon?

Have a place to go, so you aren't just running blindly.

In my case, I have enough supplies to get through a couple of days on hand, but if something big happens, it's time to run for the commune.

We've got a couple of years worth of supplies there, and took a great deal of care to make sure no one will come looking for us.
>>
>>136789899
What are you running from faggot. Be a real man and run to the frontline.
>>
>>136790817

Whatever, at least we'll fucking live to gut some norks.

>>136791450

Medical supplies first aid, obviously as much ammo and demo as you can carry, as well as plenty of hunting equipment in case you run out of food. Bring a long range or satellite radio that you can crank or a crank generator or something solar powered. Most of your shit will need to be solar or your gonna have to use your car battery which you need to say for making acid bombs and electrical torture of captured nork prisoners.
>>
>>136789899
>>136791450

Already have a bug out bag.
Here is my list.

A Large Canvas Backpack
First Aid
Mylar Blankets
1.5L Stainless Steel Canteen
Compact Field Mass Kit
Compass
BaoFeng UV-5R (UHF/VHF) It can tune on FM radio as well.
US Surplus Tarp 16x14ft
A long bundle of paracord.
Water filter straw and water filtration tablets
A collection of fire starters (all weather matches, flint and steel, magnifier, a bunch of tinder)
Flashlight (one small LED head lamp, one small hand held flashlight)
Emergency Food (My Choice Was 3 Jars of Peanut Butter and Centrum Multivitamins)
A Caterpillar Colorado Boot
A Map

And finally the most important thing.
A Suppressed and Scoped M1911 with 2 extra magazines.
And A Chinese Type 56

What am I missing for my travel to the family ranch?
>>
File: lolipepe.jpg (102KB, 568x592px) Image search: [Google]
lolipepe.jpg
102KB, 568x592px
>>136789899
>All the major targets in missile range are libtard shitholes full of SJW retards and illegal spics
>The only tragedy is the nigger-infested southeast is out of range

Feels good man. I'm going to get comfy while libtards get nuked and new employment opportunities come up from the boom of military contractors manufacturing missile defense systems.
>>
>make a bob
>forget to bring gold
its like you guys dont plan ahead or anything

filling it with 30 pounds of every medical item is just laughable, like you guys worried about bug bites when raiders come for your shit?
>>
>>136789899
missing a Firearm and cash from that BOB
>>
>>136789899
Nothing is going to happen you massive faggot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.