[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you say dat black ppl iz criminals but whyte boyz b shootin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x351px
>you say dat black ppl iz criminals but whyte boyz b shootin up skoolz n sheiiiit
How do we get rid of black twitter? Why are they handed intellectual credence by the media?
>>
Nigger Twitter triggers me more than it should. I try to avoid it but it always makes its way into my feed.
Fucking cucks in the Hollywood bubble retweeting them.
>>
>>136787141
>Dox 15 year old white girls for making a joke that offends you
>Blacks girls threaten to assault them, black boys threaten to rape them
>Genuinely believe that you're justified while the media paints you as the good guys
>>
It's so difficult to like some celebrities I used to have an interest in when their entire feed is white guilt and FUCK TRUMP.
Just stop using Twitter anon. Or blacklist them.
>>
>decide to make a twitter for my music
>have it for 3 days
>tweet at a comedian making fun of him because his favorite venue got shut down by Right Wing Safety Squads
>he retweets the tweet
>I start getting dogpiled by a bunch of cuckhold comedians with bad teeth
>it keeps getting re-tweeted and re-tweeted
>delete my twitter before I end up on Facebook trending and lose my job
>never open another account

Yeah fuck twitter I don't get it. It's only useful if you're like a celebrity or a public figure
>>
>>136788620
Or a (((verified journalist)))
>>
>>136788620
It's kind of crazy how black twitter does things that would get anyone else banned but they never receive any punishment.
>>
>>136789298
How great would it be if someone compiled a list of the personal info of everyone who's used the hashtag "black twitter".
>>
Tbh black Twitter is the most cancerous thing I've ever seen, it's unironically much worse than /b
It's like a cesspool for the stupidest and the most hypocritical people ever.
The only Twitter group which might compete with them are those verified accounts of journalists trying their best 24/7 to leave a "joke" in Trump's replies. Pathetic af desu, I had a good laugh when Trump blocked one of them so she was butthurting on caps lock for hours lol
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
>>136789945
Umm sweetie, that was Bessie boo
>>
>>136791149
I didn't memorize her name, sorry
But she must be a complete nolifer if she is wasting all of her time in Twitter trying to "joke"
>>
Do you believe in the White Utopian effect, /pol/?

>the belief that a world where only whites exists would be perfect or have much less crime
>the arrogance brought on by this makes whites less likely to suspect their own race for criminal activity, easily leading to racial bias
>police officers are more likely to suspect a black person of being involved in illegal activity and question them because of this
>combine this with the fact that despite their small population, a good deal of blacks actually commit crimes, this effectively makes blacks an easier target and results in a bigger paycheck for the officer
>blacks also have a higher chance of getting caught because on average, they're too dumb to be able to pull off a crime and get away with it, IQ scores correlates to this
>a lot of crimes committed by whites go unaccounted for because of this
>>
>>136791518
>blacks committ more crimes becuz of da raycis police
No
>>
>>136791518
>blacks also have a higher chance of getting caught because on average, they're too dumb to be able to pull off a crime and get away with it, IQ scores correlates to this
>combine this with the fact that despite their small population, a good deal of blacks actually commit crimes, this effectively makes blacks an easier target and results in a bigger paycheck for the officer
>police officers are more likely to suspect a black person of being involved in illegal activity and question them because of this
>the "arrogance" brought on by this makes whites less likely to suspect their own race for criminal activity, easily leading to "racial bias"
>the belief that a world where only whites exists would be perfect or have much less crime

ftfy
>>
>>136789298
You could almost call it privileged....
>>
File: 1495641214692.png (162KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
1495641214692.png
162KB, 1024x896px
>>136791518
no, I believe niggers are genetically predisposed to be dumb criminals
>>
>>136794162
Yep
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.