[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: abo.jpg (21KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
abo.jpg
21KB, 340x227px
Redpill me on abos /pol/

I frequently see them despised more than niggers around here. Are they really that bad?
>>
File: unsw.jpg (322KB, 1345x663px) Image search: [Google]
unsw.jpg
322KB, 1345x663px
The abos who live in 'remote indigenous communities' (which would be the close to reservation) basically live in the middle of nowhere, which means that there are no jobs and governments must provide services. They basically sit around drinking and sniffing petrol paid by welfare.

There was a big shitstorm when the West Australian government tried to 'close down' a bunch of remote indigenous 'communities', which in reality consisted of nothing more than a few families, by ceasing state government funding and services for them; roads, police, water, sewerage, health care, etc, which they have to provide for the abos. The WA government has a lot of debt and growing deficits because of the end of the mining boom, and it's too expensive to provide remote services to too small a group of people. The change of government to the Labor Party in the state has since meant a return to the status quo, though.

There are special privileges: scholarships, 1-2% home loans, jobs and other welfare benefits provided by the Government and white guilted private business to 'close the gap'. They are regularly taken by Australians who are no better than 1/8th aboriginal (see picture), since it hard to find an aboriginal mentally capable to do a medical degree

There's also 'Native Title', which allows Aboriginals to claim ownership of certain types of land, provided they claim some kind of historical traditional ownership or relationship to the land, don't quote me on that one, though. I'm not a lawyer.

There's quite a bit 'Aboriginal Industry', basically the 1/8th Abos trading on their aboriginality to claim various jobs, welfare and guilt people who are only slightly more white than them into the gibsmedat.

There are also moves to give them constitutional recognition, special parliamentary representation, and a 'treaty', a la New Zealand's Waitangi Treaty between whitey and the maori.

Also relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
>>
>>136786030
Who is this bowl troll?
>>
>>136787773
Thanks anon
>>
File: absanity.jpg (1MB, 617x1404px) Image search: [Google]
absanity.jpg
1MB, 617x1404px
>>136786030
>be on planet for 40,000 years
>invented pointy stick
>>
File: FuckingAustralia.png (539KB, 628x625px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingAustralia.png
539KB, 628x625px
>>136787773
Do the Abos drink more or less than the descendants of the Irish convicts dumped on that desert you call home?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.