[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJWs deserve to die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: trident-d5.jpg (7KB, 334x187px) Image search: [Google]
trident-d5.jpg
7KB, 334x187px
Hello /pol/,

I see that many of you are outraged over the firing of an employee by Google over the anti-bias memo he published. As outraged as you may feel, it is actually not enough. You see, for a SJW company to fire someone is to make a statement about that individual's worthiness to live.

Have you ever lived in California? SJWs are a hivemind and do collude together to deny employment (and thus means to live) to political adversaries. Given the outrageous rent costs, it is easier than you think to find yourself homeless. CA's welfare state caters to the felons, leechers, and illegal immigrants, but god help you if you legitimately need assistance - the abuse you will suffer is horrendous. Life will be made as difficult for you as it can possibly be. Essentially, they want the scum to switch places with the good people, all the while acknowledging that this is what scum deserve.

You need to be able to look a SJW in the eye and tell them that they deserve to die. Otherwise, there will always be that cognitive dissonance inside you that SJWs will take advantage of to get their way. Don't let them take advantage of your sympathy, for they deserve none.
>>
>>136783083
>collude together to deny employment (and thus means to live) to political adversaries
By the way, no matter how good you are, you could be perfect in every possible way and still not be hired if you don't support the SJW cause, even if you were the best programmer in the world.

The only way one would feel any sympathy for SJWs is if one didn't know better. Period.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.