[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what to do, /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1372.jpg (205KB, 1242x1259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1372.jpg
205KB, 1242x1259px
http://www.themercury.com.au/news/politics/federal-parliament-to-vote-on-God save Australia..

samesex-marriage-after-postal-plebiscite/news-story/85ff9fecbe33e4678c6045bbc5929428
>>
>>136782116
http://www.themercury.com.au/news/politics/federal-parliament-to-vote-on-samesex-marriage-after-postal-plebiscite/news-story/85ff9fecbe33e4678c6045bbc5929428
>link
>>
marriage is a religious institution

if gays can't marry, atheists shouldn't be able to either
if it's about having children, sterile people shouldn't be able to marry

it's just discrimination against homos to not let them marry desu
>>
>>136782410
All gays are child molestors senpai
>>
>>136782410
>implying we won't purge fedora-tippers and defectives along with the fags
Did you think you making a good point or something?
>>
>>136782410
But we should discriminate against fags, because they are inferior. Instead of creating children, fags molest them and spread disease. Why should the government legitimize this by letting them marry?
>>
>>136782116
NYPA faggot.
>>
>>136782116
>Page not found
>>
>>136782657
>centipedo
>kiss of putin youtube video
>the "noice" may may
>tory smith
>the epstein trial
>steele questioning the age of the pisstapes
Sorry but grab ems people are suspects in my mind. Sorry that you're abnormal and fucked. Freudian occultist
>>
File: 1480187751447.png (48KB, 908x539px) Image search: [Google]
1480187751447.png
48KB, 908x539px
>>136782410

>implying civil unions are a bad thing

i got married in a church by the priest that baptized me, to a woman that could only possibly be a gift from god himself. the sheet of the paper from the state means absolutely nothing to me. when some faggot dies and they want to give their estate to some other faggot instead of their family i really dont give a shit

gays should absolutely not be allowed to raise children, however
>>
>>136783808
Like Ronaldo? The fuck is "wrong" with him? Compared to you he is a general in the sacred band of thebes. A boxing bf. And two different surrogate mothers for his two biological children. Muh single moms! Gays kill nephilim and comprise men like Alexander. You sit there and are fat and poke people with sticks
>>
>>136782116
ARCHIVE LINK

https://archive.fo/YdSnz
>>
File: 1089479285472.jpg (20KB, 315x304px) Image search: [Google]
1089479285472.jpg
20KB, 315x304px
>as of just a moment ago
kill every shameless degenerate homosexual
I want the vote to be about re-criminalising homosexuality. They should be locked away or executed
>>
>>136784579
you need the original page to vote in a poll
>>
>>136782410
abolish civil marraige, it's an abomination

if atheists want to marry they can just live together and call it a marriage

And your argument is retarded because the religious institution recognizes even two people in a deserted island calling themselves married as a marriage

And, more importantly: WHY SHOULD THE STATE RECOGNIZE OR ENDORSE OR OTHERWISE GET INVOLVED IN A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE IF THERE'S NO SIGNIFICANT CIVIC VALUE TO IT?

Do you get a friendship license? A bf/gf license? No. Why should relationships that contribute nothing to mankind or society in general have state endorsement and protection?
>>
Did we win?
>>
>>136787280
so far yes

thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8lMKXRh-Eo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.