[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Was the Son of God?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 24

File: Yeshua ben Yosef.jpg (62KB, 620x839px)
Yeshua ben Yosef.jpg
62KB, 620x839px
Who exactly was Jesus Christ? Was he a physical mortal that had a direct connection to God? Was he actually God that came in the flesh? Was Jesus some sort of demigod? Many other Christians have their own interpretations on this subject and I'd like to know if any /pol/acks have their own.
>>
>>136780996
He was a hot bearded dark skinned twink. Absolute cock slave
>>
>>136780996
jesus christ is the Word made flesh.
>>
>>136780996
He was both man AND god. He wasn't half man and god, wasn't a god who looked like a person, and wasn't a man who had close connection with god.

I had a priest as a teacher freshman year who would scream 'heresy' if you said any of those things.
>>
>>136780996
>Was he actually God that came in the flesh?
Yes
>>
>Jesus was born of an Aryan priest and a Jewish woman, so while according to Jewish tradition Jesus was a Jew, he was also an Aryan.
While Scripture claims Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, it is far more likely Jesus was born of a Zoroastrian priest and here's why: he taught not Judaism but Zoroastrianism and had to learn this philosophy from someone.

>Jesus taught Aryan theology in an attempt to reform Judaism. He was killed when his teachings became too popular and threatened the Pharisee.
Jesus taught something other than Judaism. Jesus even contradicted Judaism at times. For example, Jesus said: "You have heard it said, 'Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth' but I say to turn your cheek." Eye for an eye is an Old Testament commandment God gave to the Jews, and here he completely goes against it. So what was Jesus teaching? Zoroastrianism. And there's evidence of this in Scripture. When Jesus was on the cross next to the two thieves, he said to the repentant thief: "Today you will be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43). What's interesting here is that the Jews do not view the afterlife or "Heaven" to be like a paradise. The Jews believe when you die you go to Sheol - a place of darkness that exists literally in the ground. Jesus was revolutionary when he taught about Heaven. So what about "paradise?" The word originates in the Avestan language, which happens to be the holy language Zoroaster used when he wrote the Avesta (basically the Bible of Zoroastrianism). During his final moments, Jesus used an Aryan word to describe a Zoroastrian Heaven.
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (216KB, 750x1038px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
216KB, 750x1038px
So /pol// why haven't you taken the Orthodox pill yet anon? The one and final real, true pill that matters? (the concept of 'theosis')

Everything in the world, Buddhism, politics, white race, jews etc etc etc doesn't matter once you grasp the meaning of God's will/grace
>>
>>136780996
Both Fully Man and Fully God. He is the word made flesh and came to fulfill the law, and sacrifice himself for our salvation.
>>
File: JesusHorseman.jpg (65KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
JesusHorseman.jpg
65KB, 1000x500px
>>136780996
>>136780996
>Who exactly was Jesus Christ?

Jesus is the firstborn of all creation. The beginning of creation by God. The very first thing God ever created in all existence. This being was unique in that God created him himself while everything else he created THROUGH him. Jesus, as a master worker, helped his father create everything else after that. He worked along side him for eons. He became his favorite day after day. Jesus is a smaller god or spirit being. That's what all the other angels are as well: gods. The angels are his brothers.

More if you'd like.
>>
I wanna believe but damn is it difficult. "This guy was totally God. Proof? No, it's called faith you are just supposed to believe. But here it's all written down in this book which is the word of God. Proof? It's in the book!"
Either way, I'd rather live in a society based on Christian morality than any other.
>>
>>136781809
this
>>
>>136784034
The Bible doesn't teach Jesus is God. It teaches that Jesus is the Son of God and this>>136781823. He is a spirit being who is brothers with other small gods, the angels.

The belief that Jesus is God and God is Jesus was on purposely designed for what you just posted: to discourage you not just from believing but from trying to build a meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ and Jehovah God.
>>
>>136780996
The realization is that it was actually the idea of god that transcended him into reality. The reality is that the universe is god. The body is the material world, the mind is your brain, and the soul is the conjuction of the 2. So by constructing a world that corrobarates well with ideas, you create a well soul aswell as a great idea of God.
>>
>>136784034
Here's what ive found helps

Imagine the love that a father can have for his children - that a parent has for their child. And i mean really try to imagine that, in a perfect world, how much love you could give someone without limitations.
Gods love for you dwarfs whatever you can fathom.

I also believe that God does not judge us when you die. Instead, you are stripped of everything except the core point of your soul - what makes you, you. And at this point, you know all the good and bad you've done; that weve chosen to willfully forget and ignore. Like a father hushing a child, we acknowledge we did wrong, we want forgiveness, and we grow
>>
>>136781318
>>136781237
All correct.

But, it sucks knowing what I know. Yet the mind and hear and my spirit still try to reject him daily. Probably because of my earlier preconceptions of him are interfering with my current ones.

Also some immaturity in me, accusing God and his Son of not doing enough. But again knowing what I know, I can't accurately blame them. Everything that has happened has been rather unfortunate.
>>
It doesn't matter what Jesus may be, what matters is what he taught, and whether YOU obey him.
>>
>>136780996
jesus was the son of a jew and a roman soldier. the jews forbid jew from interbreeding with other groups and shunned those that were mixed

marry couldnt come up with a answer as to how her poon was rekt and joseph knew. he was like bitch that shits rekt who you fucking? so she made up some bullshit about him being the son of god. every one knew it was bullshit and joseph never touched her he just went and fucked whores and told marry he was fucking whores and that marry better have those dishes done when he gets home or he would sell her to some romans to gang bang

jesus probably believed the story for a while as a kid but as he grew up knew it was bullshit... until he turned 22 and started going schizo. adult onset schizophrenia which continues until hes about 33 and is executed. he supposedly had a moment of clarity and realized he wasnt going to survive and was depressed joseph didnt give a fuck about him but i mean come on who wants to raise another mans child
>>
>>136785834
To which he is doing everything he can, he even gave us his Son. Freaking God, the mightest being in all of creation sacrificed his Son for us, yet I act like a whiny little bitch and reject him, even if a little. Sucks how fickle and weak our hearts can be.
>>
>>136785984
Well meme'd trihard
>>
>>136780996
He is exactly what the Bible says....The firstborn son of God. Jesus was Gods very first creation.
He is not God. Jesus had a beginning.
>>
>>136785984
Hello there, 16 year old enlightened redditor trying to be funny.
>he was like bitch that shits rekt who you fucking?
Wtf I hate Jesus now?
>>
>>136786481
Actually he doesn't, he was always in God, but God gave him form (Body). THAT came later, but he is the beginning and the end.
>>
File: 1384486146295.jpg (128KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1384486146295.jpg
128KB, 1102x967px
>>136784034
My problem isn't believing in the divinity of Jesus, but the whole thing is so god damned jewish. You open the old testament and find shit about Ezekiel, Isaac, a huge list of the heredity of the Israelites, Yahweh collecting foreskins and all of that. So then you think you'll me like a Manichidian or however you spell that sect, or a Gnostic or a Positive Christian, but then the rest of the new testament doesn't really seem that impactful without the old to back it up. Then you think why did a tribal god of a desert people only reveal himself to them and let us wallow in Europe for millenia?

I don't know but paganism is a corpse and can't be revived, but Christianity is thoroughly jewish and I can't bring myself to believe in that short of some bastardized Jesus-as-an-Aryan worship.
>>
>>136781237
Amen. Oatmeal cream pies are the lisp made chewy and delicious.
Forever and ever amen.
>>
>>136786897
I can accurately and sincerely tell you he is real, and God made Flesh. But, I can understand your reluctance, it's a hard thing to wrap your brain around.
>>
>>136787138
I don't have a problem contemplating divinity or a supreme god, it's just the middle eastern jewish wrapping around it. And I don't really care that much about the jewish origins of Christ desu, I can understand how he would chose the most wicked race of man to come into the world and show the light of god through them, but all mainstream sects of Christianity preach that he was the same god of the old testament, that same tribal god prone to jealousy, foreskin consumption, and wanton genocide of other tribes.

I'm torn between a paganism that can't ever come back on one hand, and a jewish religion on the other. I don't want to sound like too much of a muh heritage fag, but when I read the Norse myths, they flow so easily and It just feels normal or like a modern fairytale you tell your kids you know? But when I try to read the bible, especially the old testament it's just so hard and feels alien really.
>>
>>136785112
"Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he." - Isaiah 41:4

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." - Isaiah 44:6

"Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." - Isaiah 48:12

"Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea." - Revelation 1:11

" And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" - Revelation 1:17

"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, WHICH WAS DEAD, AND IS ALIVE;" - Revelation 2:8

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." -Revelation 22:13

>>136786897
>Then you think why did a tribal god of a desert people only reveal himself to them and let us wallow in Europe for millenia?
He didn't, really. God only chose Israel after the Tower of Babel, before that he was working with all peoples but we kept fucking up. He chose Israel to show us that no matter what we're going to rebel. Even if he revealed himself to us and gave Europeans the law we would've fucked it up. The Old Testament is all about Israel almost constantly fucking up but God remaining true to his promises and showing immense patience and mercy. It shows us that we are our own worst enemy and God is the only solution to that, because even the best of us will end up rebelling without being reborn from our cursed state.
>>
>>136787754
There are those who claim they're God and we have mistaken "those" for our own true God.

Like the Quran and that "thing" the Jews worship now. Our problem is, we tend to the muddy up the water. Despite this there is alot stacked against us, thankfully we're not completely lost.
>>
>>136787976
What does that have to do with my post?
>>
>>136787754
>>136787976
Oh and what you're doing is "Hero Worship", with the tales of Norse myths, I definitely believe that some of it is indeed real. But in what context I don't know.

Alot of what we think is just legend or mythos, is indeed real. But, it doesn't make it true as in right. We aren't suppose to follow some paths.
>>
>>136780996

He was a Jewish man who hoped to overthrow Roman rule.

Hellenized Jewish propagandists covering for their rebellious Judean cousins claimed that he wuz a good boi who dindu nuffin and was not a violent fanatic rebel but a pacifist and philosopher and harmless holy man.

The fan fiction eventually took a Jew criminal to the point that he became a dying and rising god, like Osiris or Dionysus or Mithras.
>>
>>136787754
>jealousy, foreskin consumption, and wanton genocide of other tribes.
God is jealous when we worship things that aren't him. These spiritual beings exist and were appointed by him, but they are creations, not the creator. We can kinda compare it to a husband divorcing his wife because she refuses to have sex or spend time with him, and instead has relations with their sons. It's pretty abhorrent.
I don't get the foreskin thing either, but it's something I need to look into. One thing to remember is that Talmudic and Biblical Judaism aren't the same thing
The Canaanite tribes weren't completely human, they had corrupted genomes. It's why some of them were giants. God doesn't order the extermination of all of them, he let's some live, and the ones that are supposed to be wiped out end up harassing Israel for hundreds of years.
>>
>>136788045
Paganism man, and more on Christianity. It's not a Jewish trick, it's just been things have been muddied. Either lost in translation or outright mistaken for other beings, like this is an agnostic belief.

But I do think there is a malevolent being posing as God, and trying to lead us astray. The great adversary wants God's throne for himself. He didn't just start his attacks, we've always been under his attack.
>>
>>136788344
The foreskin thing was a religious rite, that we had to do in the past. But after Jesus's death was rendered irrelevant.
>>
>>136788578
I know that, I meant the deeper meaning. It's often compared to circumcision of the heart, which makes me think that it's a symbol of self control and patience.
>>
>>136780996
There is one interpretation and that is from the bible Jesus is the Son of God, He is God, and sits at the right hand of God, He came to earth as God, giving his only begotten son to die for Mans sins on the cross and rise again because God so loved the world
>>
>>136788711
as God **in the flesh
>>
File: 121344135144.jpg (136KB, 650x564px) Image search: [Google]
121344135144.jpg
136KB, 650x564px
>>136780996

He was both kike man and kike god
>>
>>136780996

Youtube Michael Heiser - Jewish trinity. Heiser is an OT scholar that explains who Jesus is in relation to God. Spoilers : He is God.

>>136781823
Jesus was not born, and the other sons of God are not like Him - they were created by Him. God calls Jesus his only begotten son - He is the exact image of God Himself. Jesus said that "if you have seen Me, you have seen Father" and "the Father and I are one". No other celestial being can make that claim.
>>
>>136788690
Well, I can't say for sure. But, I could offer up some educated guesses.

I do know what God did in the past, was to establish influence, all was done to spread his message, essentially an enforcement of his will. So probably has something to do with that.

So maybe using what you said, so our hearts weren't as hardened against God.
>>
>>136788344
>One thing to remember is that Talmudic and Biblical Judaism aren't the same thing
I hear this a lot on /pol/ but it's still irrelevant to the argument at hand. Your ancestors and mine were most likely in Germany or England yes? What difference does it make if the ancient Israelites were Galileans living in modern day northern Israel or if they were some kind of Armenian or Turkish tribe? We were thousands of miles away with our own heroes, religion and history.

Some early Christians were able to overlook this, but a lot of early Greek and Roman Christians weren't. They threw out the old testament and made Jesus into a European, which in my view so far is the logical thing to do. The god of the old testament is clearly a tribal deity of the jews and not a universal loving god of all men as he is in the new testament. It's like God hit puberty or something and turned into a completely different person.
>>
nah bro, josephs wifes son was deus ex terra. a gebenetic code planted in mary. this is like his 2nd to last from final form.
>>
>>136789073
In some ways he had a change of heart, even God can change his mind from time to time. The thing is I think Jesus somehow changed him, even though they are one. They do talk to each other from time to time, and even withhold secrets.

Meaning they are one, but the father and son still enjoy some level of individuality from each other. A very interesting relationship.
>>
File: meh-ro108331.jpg (550KB, 1172x688px) Image search: [Google]
meh-ro108331.jpg
550KB, 1172x688px
>>136789016

Your welcome
>>
>>136780996
pol specific?

Jesus was a shitlord, the Meme made flesh. Literally. A truly unique Chad-Beta hybrid desu
>>
File: compare.png (10KB, 638x280px) Image search: [Google]
compare.png
10KB, 638x280px
>>136780996
Daily reminder that the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible purposely changes the words of the King James Version in Luke 2:33, in order to deny that God is the father of Jesus:

King James:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+2%3A33&version=KJV

New International:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+2%3A33&version=NIV
>>
>>136787903
None of that means what you think it means. he Bible doesn't teach the Trinity. The Trinity is a pagan triad of more ancient Triads going back before Christ. It is described through Helenistic Greek Philosophy and Hindu Avatarism. All Trinity "proof text" are circumstancial, out-of-context, spurious verses, or mistranslated verses.

Those verses are out of context. Pick any "proof text" and watch how they fall apart with me with proof.
>>
>>136780996
He is God manifested in the flesh

>And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

>1 Timothy 3:16
>>
Jesus is the one true GOD. The Bible is true.
>>
>>136789073
>>136789358
I also know, that what people mistake for wrathful and spiteful, is really a calm steady hand, stern in it's conviction to discipline those who commit evil or wrong doings.

Like a father who would scold his son. Some people might think he was a bit excessive, yet here we are given so much yet we still bite the hand that feeds us. It's no wonder he would lose his patience, just look at all the degeneracy.
>>
File: IMG_4860.jpg (152KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4860.jpg
152KB, 960x639px
>>136781542
Underrated post
>>
>>136789027
>>136789027
>Jesus was not born,

Colossians 1:15 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation

Revelations 3:14 - “... These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God,

Proverbs 8:22-31 - Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago. 23 From time indefinite I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth. 24 When there were no watery deeps I was brought forth as with labor pains, when there were no springs heavily charged with water. 25 Before the mountains themselves had been settled down, ahead of the hills, I was brought forth as with labor pains, 26 when as yet he had not made the earth and the open spaces and the first part of the dust masses of the productive land. 27 When he prepared the heavens I was there; when he decreed a circle upon the face of the watery deep, 28 when he made firm the cloud masses above, when he caused the fountains of the watery deep to be strong, 29 when he set for the sea his decree that the waters themselves should not pass beyond his order, when he decreed the foundations of the earth, 30 then I came to be beside him as a master worker, and I came to be the one he was specially fond of day by day, I being glad before him all the time, 31 being glad at the productive land of his earth, and the things I was fond of were with the sons of men.

CONTINUED
>>
>>136789073
>It's like God hit puberty or something and turned into a completely different person.
Jesus is coming back, and he's pissed. Read Revelation. He first comes as the suffering servant, then as the conqueror.

>>136789460
>Those verses are out of context. Pick any "proof text" and watch how they fall apart with me with proof.
I just gave you some. Do you think you are part of the 144,000? Which tribe do you belong to, if I may ask?
>>
>>136789365
this is inaccurate
hitler had 1 testical and a 13 inch cock.
>>
>>136780996
>>136780996
Jesus was actually God. The One only and ever-living God incarnated as Man.

Jesus did not teach polytheism and Christians are not polytheists.

There is no limit to the power and ability of God and man can never claim truthfully to understand all of God's limitless glory.
>>
>>136789027
>"the Father and I are one"

>(John 10:30) I and the Father are one.”

In what way?....

>(John 17:11) “Also, I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name which you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are.

>(John 17:21) in order that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me forth.

>(1 Corinthians 3:6-8) I planted, A•pol′los watered, but God kept making [it] grow; so that neither is he that plants anything nor is he that waters, but God who makes [it] grow. 8 Now he that plants and he that waters are one,…

>(Galatians 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus.

>(Romans 12:5) so we, although many, are one body in union with Christ, but members belonging individually to one another.

Regarding John 10:30, John Calvin (who was a Trinitarian) said in the book Commentary on the Gospel According to John: “The ancients made a wrong use of this passage to prove that Christ is . . . of the same essence with the Father. For Christ does not argue about the unity of substance, but about the agreement which he has with the Father.”

Jesus, God, the Apostles, Paul, Apollos, and the Christian Church are one IN AGREEMENT AND GOAL, Not in nature, substance, etc. That's how unBiblical the Trinity is. More?
>>
File: 1501800202680.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501800202680.gif
240KB, 320x320px
god is jesus who is the holy ghost
god is the main guy
jesus is god larping as a human
the holy ghost is some shit they put in there to confuse you.
>>
File: 1473432934035.png (423KB, 535x574px) Image search: [Google]
1473432934035.png
423KB, 535x574px
>>136789358
Yes but he was still a tribal god of the jews for thousands of years abandoning us to our paganism until Christ came. Julian the Apostate talked about this in his "Against the Galileans" and Cyril in his refutation never addressed this. How can anyone accept this? This is like a girl who's dated your friend for years, he breaks up with her and all of a sudden she's talking about how she's actually liked you for years. It doesn't make any sense. It seems to me like my only options as a religious person are either to go full larpagan or go full templarp and pretend like Jesus was a blond haired blue eyed aryan and throw the old testament in the trash.
>>
>>136789742
>>136789742
>I just gave you some.

Pick one, like I did with this>>136789695 and this >>136789885

>Do you think you are part of the 144,000? Which tribe do you belong to, if I may ask?

No, I'm part of the Great Crowd who is destined to stay here on earth.
>>
File: ChadKroger.jpg (37KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
ChadKroger.jpg
37KB, 500x600px
>>136780996
trick question
>>
File: capnmurrica.png (580KB, 938x442px) Image search: [Google]
capnmurrica.png
580KB, 938x442px
can someone explain holy ghost plz thnx?
>>
>>136790086
I do this not out of spite, but love, as I am sure you are, doctrine differs between different people. I simply am looking for what is true, as I hope you are.

Do you agree that Jehovah is the first and the last? The Aleph and the Tau?
>>
>>136789994
Cannot really say, God is pretty damn complicated. But since he is who he is, more than likely had a pretty damn good reason.

This is something I know from the occult, but in the beginning, in the times of Noah was the Age of Heroes. Things human and inhuman raged across the world, and it was a place of tall tales, like dragon slaying, but also wickedness.

The world needed to equalize, and over time it did. However humanity couldn't let go of the traditions of the past. It wasn't just God, but us as well we weren't very receptive of anything new.
>>
>>136789073
God is all knowing, He is past, present, and future at all times, He created everything lives in infinity knows everything that will happen, has already happened in it, and is presently in that happening. Because He created it all and has given us free will, although our choice are free, he knows all of our plans and what we will do in them. As far as changing his mind? It has all happened, is happening, and will happen again, God is in infinity there is no relevance to your opinion in His mistake in judgement for he created the world which you toy with your free will in. If I created a comic book, would I be 'confused' if I mixed up the plot? No. Because it's my cartoon I am the creator of the comic it is my story
>>
>>136789994
>his is like a girl who's dated your friend for years, he breaks up with her and all of a sudden she's talking about how she's actually liked you for years
the girl never existed in human form until now?
>>
>>136789994
>>136790438
You cannot except someone to listen when all they ever do is bury their head in the sand. So god needed a more physical manifestation, which I surmise is Jesus Christ. He was his answer.
>>
>>136780996
Revelation 1:8King James Version (KJV)

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
>>
>>136789460
>>136789695

You are both right and wrong the trinity is a pagan doctrine there is only one God and YAHshua (Jesus) is that God manifested in the flesh

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

>John 1:1

>And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

>1 Timothy 3:16

>For unto us a child is BORN, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

>Isaiah 9:6

He was not created he is the creator

>All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

>John 1:3

That verse about Jesus being firstborn of all creation doesn't mean what you think it means

"The Greek word prototokos, which is translated as firstborn, can refer to different things. It could refer either to something or someone that is first in order of time, such as a firstborn child, or it could refer to someone who is PREEMINENT IN RANK.
>>
>>136790645
>>136790438
And with this I will go to sleep. The saddest thing is, we still reject him even after he had given us Christ. It's so shameful and disappointing. I hope we can do better, infact I believe in God and Christ that his effort wasn't in vain.
>>
>>136790438
Doesn't address my concern about God being a jewish tribal deity before Christ
>>136790615
Doesn't address my concern about God being a jewish tribal deity before Christ

>>136790645
Why the jews? Why the covenant with them? Were our ancestors in Germany or England or France or wherever in northern Europe not good enough to know god? Were we just lesser tribes to be conquered by the hebrews like God said he would grant victory to them?
>>
>>136790645
God is perfect the bible is Truth and not one word of it will be stripped away for all time until God has made his will on earth complete
>>
>>136790786
1 John 5King James Version (KJV)

5 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

>7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
>>
>>136789512
This is what I was talking about here>>136789460
This is a perfect example of a "spurious" verse. Although the KJV translates 1 Tim. 3:16 with “God” as above, nearly all other translations today use a word which refers, not to God, but to Jesus: “he” (NIV; RSV; NRSV; JB; NJB; REB; NAB [‘70]; AT; GNB; CBW; and Beck’s translation), “he who” (ASV; NASB; NEB; MLB; BBE; Phillips; and Moffatt), “who,” or “which.” Even the equally old Douay version has “which was manifested in the flesh.” All the very best modern NT texts by trinitarian scholars (including Westcott and Hort, Nestle, and the text by the United Bible Societies) have the NT Greek word ὃς (“who”) here instead of θεὸς (“God”).

What you need to be aware of is that the KJV was based on a mistranslation of a slip of the pen. You see, "God" is θεὸς and "who" is ὃς. What happened was that the word ὃς was written in the most ancient manuscripts as OC (“C” being a common form for the ancient Greek letter “S” at that time). Most often at this time the word for God (θεὸς) was written in abbreviated form as ΘC. However, to show that it was an abbreviated form a straight line, or bar, was always drawn above ΘC. So no copyist should have mistaken ὃς (or OC) for ΘC, in spite of their similarities, simply because of the prominent bar which appeared over the one and not over the other. As a result of this error the KJV translators mistranslated "who" for "God."

That's why all those other Bibles up above replace "God" with "who" or "he who".
>>
File: BlackHole.gif (714KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
BlackHole.gif
714KB, 240x192px
>>136780996
Jesus was God's Son, at once both fully human, and fully divine. It's a paradox, but that's how you know it's God. Only God can bend, or break, the Natural order to allow a paradox to exist in reality, like the Singularity at the core of the black hole:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_singularity

or Retrocausality (changing the past from actions taken in the present):

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/causation-backwards/

These are but the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to Divine knowledge and power.

Protip: Love is the most powerful force in the Multiverse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8mJwgPiarg

In Hoc Signo Vinces
>>
>>136790900
Eh, was going to go to sleep. But one more reply, Jesus Christ and God they were never tribal Gods, it was extended to all people, even back then. The difference was the Jews in the past, were specifically chosen by God.

They had more responsibility and as a result more preferential treatment, but gentiles were also treated as children of God.

>>136790900
Well specifically I cannot say for certain, but God trusted them and as they flew so close to grace, become prideful and fell like Icarus did.
>>
>>136791238
>it was extended to all people, even back then
>he difference was the Jews in the past, were specifically chosen by God.
>were specifically chosen by God.
dude..

>Well specifically I cannot say for certain, but God trusted them and as they flew so close to grace, become prideful and fell like Icarus did.
Yeah so fuck all of us in Europe then right?
>>
>>136791238
>>136790900
The new Jews of today the ones favored by God that is, are now Christians.
>>
>>136781542
>Everything in the world, Buddhism, politics, white race, jews etc etc etc doesn't matter once you grasp the meaning of God's will/grace
Veritas. Amen.
>>
>>136789885

I would not lean on John Calvin's understanding of scripture.

Calvinism is a heresy that is easily refuted. The man had a fundamental misunderstanding Paul's writings and it tainted his entire view of God.

Which funny enough, is what Peter warned about in his epistles - that "unbalanced" people would read Paul and twist it to their own destruction.

I would watch that Michael Heiser stuff I recommended for a more balanced and educated interpretation of Jesus' relationship with Father God.
>>
>>136781542
I've taken the protestant pill it truly has been an amazing journey in my life. It's quite interesting how the ancient one talks too me. It's not like how the heretics decribe it. It isn't a voice it isn't a feeling it's a thought that comes into my mind that lines up perfectly with the word of God. I truly feel alive.
>>
>>136786897
>the whole thing is so god damned jewish
I really wouldn't mind seeing YOU burn in hell for all eternity, but could you stop trying to convince everyone else that the biggest enemy the kikes ever had is "too Jewish"?
The bible isn't Jewish at all. No part of it is Jewish. It calls for personal restraint, piety, conscience, nobility. That's about as anti-Jewish as you can get.
"B-b-but the kikes say the are Jews!"
Yes, faggot, and CNN says it's a news channel, but we all know that's a lie. Guess what else is.
The people claiming to be Jews today AREN'T JEWS. And if you'd crack open a bible, you'd see that Jesus warned us of precisely this happening.
>>
>>136781367
He said that God was so brutal with them because they were savages incapable of enlightenment and that he was there to deliver the full message.
>>
>>136791377
So god is like a girl that gets dumped and latches onto whatever is closest to her.
>I know I didn't give a fuck about any of you for thousands of years but you're all chosen now! Jews? What? Nah fuck those guys I'm so over them lol
>>
>>136790256
>someone explain holy ghost plz thnx?
Humans are made of three parts, the body, the soul, and the spirit. The body is pretty easy to explain, it's like a computer, the brain is an electro-chemical computer, the rest is life support. The soul and spirit are what we could call programming. The soul is what many people go on about, it's your personality and your dreams and you, but the spirit is MUCH more important. We have a god-breathed spirit, one of creation and imagination. It is an incredible thing, and hard to understand, it's like what we do with our body and soul, I think it's kinda like a task-list of our abilities, but I might be wrong. The God Head is kinda like this, but only symbolically. Jesus is the "Body", God is the "Soul", and the Holy Ghost is the "Spirit". It's more accurate to say that we represent the trinity, not that the trinity represents us. The Holy Ghost dwells within us to change us, to helps us be good ambassadors for the kingdom, and transform us. He also keeps out evil spirits,demons, and other spiritual ills, but only from within, they can still outwardly effect you.
>>
File: 1443374944138.jpg (264KB, 640x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1443374944138.jpg
264KB, 640x1238px
>>136780996
>Was he a physical mortal that had a direct connection to God?
Yes.
>Was he actually God that came in the flesh?
Yes.
>Was Jesus some sort of demigod?
No. He's not like Hercules who is half God, half man. Jesus is different. He is fully God and fully man.
>>
>>136784034
>Proof? No, it's called faith you are just supposed to believe
There are a number of ancient classical accounts of Jesus from pagan, non-Christian sources. These accounts are generally hostile to Christianity:

Julius Africanus, writing around 221AD does quote Thallus who previously tried to explain away the darkness occurring at Jesus’ crucifixion:

“On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun.” (Julius Africanus, Chronography, 18:1)

Cornelius Tacitus was known for his analysis and examination of historical documents and is among the most trusted of ancient historians. He wrote:

“Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular.”

Syrian philosopher named Mara Bar-Serapion:

“What benefit did the Athenians obtain by putting Socrates to death? Famine and plague came upon them as judgment for their crime. Or, the people of Samos for burning Pythagoras? In one moment their country was covered with sand. Or the Jews by murdering their wise king?…After that their kingdom was abolished. God rightly avenged these men…The wise king…Lived on in the teachings he enacted.”
>>
>>136791360
He claimed them as servants, workers. Most people would scoff at the idea. But those of the past were noble and tried to do right by God (Not all obviously, but what I am saying is God is a good judge of character). For the most part it wasn't easy and most would not succeed.

Again people would scoff at the idea, not all are men of quality. Can you say if you were treated as a king, would you then return that favor and give up your life to your people if need be? Most would not, a king in heart, not in title is a rare thing indeed.

>>136791360
God didn't reject you, nor me. We can't all be chosen, we all have our roles. Not everything can lead, but believe in Christ and you will be equal in Christ. That is now, and not then, at least not anymore.
>>
>>136790786
>"The Greek word prototokos, first in order of time, such as a firstborn child, or it could refer to someone who is PREEMINENT IN RANK.

Col 1:15 also cannot be preeminent because there was ALREADY A WORD FOR PREEMINENCE IN KOINE GREEK!! Proteuo.

In fact, not only was there a word for Preeminence in Greek but Paul used both the words firstborn and preeminence IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

>Col 1:18 And He is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn(PROTOTOKOS) from the dead, that in all things He might have the preeminence(PROTEUO). 21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

>Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn(PROTOTOKOS) from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence(PROTEUO). American Standard Version (ASV)

>Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn(PROTOTOKOS) from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.(PROTEUO) English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK)

>Col 1:18 [a]And he is the head of the body of the Church: he is the beginning, and the [b]first begotten(prototokos) of the dead, that in all things he might have the preeminence(PROTEUO). 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

>Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn(PROTOTOKOS) from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence(PROTEUO). Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Actually, no they do not declare it to be preeminent but to be LITERAL firstborn. The proof is the Koine Greek language itself and Colossians 1:18 up above. There was already AN ACTUAL WORD for preeminence and it was PROTEUO. Not only that but Paul used both PROTEUO and PROTOTOKOS in the SAME SENTENCE!! That alone disproves this argument. How can Paul have SAID preeminence and MEANT preeminence with TWO DIFFERENT WORDS IN THE SAME SENTENCE?!?
>>
>>136791377
>The new Jews of today the ones favored by God that is, are now Christians.
>What is replacement theology
God still has a plan for the Jews. Daniel's 70th week is still to be completed.
>>
>>136791589
Did you even read my other posts? I said it makes sense to follow Christianity but not the old testament.

Read any of the old testament and tell me with a straight face it isn't jewish. God telling David or whatever kike to get 1000 foreskins from the conquered tribe? Seriously man. Tell me this isn't jewish.
>>
>>136784034
>Proof?
“Phlegon records that, in the time of Tiberius Caesar, at full moon, there was a full eclipse of the sun from the sixth to the ninth hour.” (Africanus, Chronography, 18:1)

Phlegon is also mentioned by Origen (an early church theologian and scholar, born in Alexandria):

“Now Phlegon, in the thirteenth or fourteenth book, I think, of his Chronicles, not only ascribed to Jesus a knowledge of future events . . . but also testified that the result corresponded to His predictions.” (Origen Against Celsus, Book 2, Chapter 14)

“And with regard to the eclipse in the time of Tiberius Caesar, in whose reign Jesus appears to have been crucified, and the great earthquakes which then took place … ” (Origen Against Celsus, Book 2, Chapter 33)

“Jesus, while alive, was of no assistance to himself, but that he arose after death, and exhibited the marks of his punishment, and showed how his hands had been pierced by nails.” (Origen Against Celsus, Book 2, Chapter 59)

Pliny the Younger, in a letter to the Roman emperor Trajan, describes the lifestyles of early Christians:

“They (the Christians) were in the habit of meeting on a certain fixed day before it was light, when they sang in alternate verses a hymn to Christ, as to a god, and bound themselves by a solemn oath, not to any wicked deeds, but never to commit any fraud, theft or adultery, never to falsify their word, nor deny a trust when they should be called upon to deliver it up; after which it was their custom to separate, and then reassemble to partake of food—but food of an ordinary and innocent kind.”

Suetonius was a Roman historian and annalist of the Imperial House under the Emperor Hadrian. His writings about Christians describe their treatment under the Emperor Claudius (41-54AD):

“Because the Jews at Rome caused constant disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus (Christ), he (Claudius) expelled them from the city (Rome).” (Life of Claudius, 25:4)
>>
>>136791599
Another retard who believes the kikes when they say they are the Jews of the bible.
Did it ever fucking occur to you to stop sucking their dicks and maybe question some of this shit they tell you. THEY FUCKING MURDERED THE SON OF GOD. You really think they're the chosen people?
>>
>>136791877
>Did you even read my other posts?
No I was late to the thread. I'm sorry.
>>
>>136791544
>>136791544
>I would not lean on John Calvin's understanding of scripture.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Here he is right. He interpreted John 10:30 correctly.

>>136790786
>>And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
>>1 Timothy 3:16

Answered>>136791171
>>
File: SunOfGod.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SunOfGod.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
I'll give you a hint.
>>
>>136781217
go to your room australia
>>
>>136791011
>For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Only the KJV translate the last part like that
and notice the word used "Holy Ghost" that is mistranslated in itself because it should be the Holy Spirit not the Holy ghost, look at how that verse is translated in other bibles

>For there are three that testify the SPIRIT, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

It sounds alot different than the KJV translation right? Only the KJV translation reads like that

>The most important one, answered Jesus, is this: "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the LORD IS ONE"

>Mark 12:29
>>
>>136784034
>Proof?
Suetonius:
“Nero inflicted punishment on the Christians, a sect given to a new and mischievous religious belief.” (Lives of the Caesars, 26.2)

Lucian was a Greek satirist who spoke sarcastically of Christ and Christians, but in the process, he did affirm they were real people and never referred to them as fictional characters:

“The Christians, you know, worship a man to this day—the distinguished personage who introduced their novel rites, and was crucified on that account….You see, these misguided creatures start with the general conviction that they are immortal for all time, which explains the contempt of death and voluntary self-devotion which are so common among them; and then it was impressed on them by their original lawgiver that they are all brothers, from the moment that they are converted, and deny the gods of Greece, and worship the crucified sage, and live after his laws. All this they take quite on faith, with the result that they despise all worldly goods alike, regarding them merely as common property.” (Lucian, The Death of Peregrine. 11-13)

Celsus (175AD):

“Jesus had come from a village in Judea, and was the son of a poor Jewess who gained her living by the work of her own hands. His mother had been turned out of doors by her husband, who was a carpenter by trade, on being convicted of adultery [with a soldier named Panthéra (i.32)]. Being thus driven away by her husband, and wandering about in disgrace, she gave birth to Jesus, a bastard. Jesus, on account of his poverty, was hired out to go to Egypt. While there he acquired certain (magical) powers which Egyptians pride themselves on possessing. He returned home highly elated at possessing these powers, and on the strength of them gave himself out to be a god.”
>>
>>136791599
He didn't reject them, he still loves them and offers redemption. They reject him, should he strip them of their free will and make them listen instead? They are free to make their own decisions, but God will not comprise the integrity of right and wrong to appease some rebellious children.

I see that you have a bias and maybe a hatchet to bury here. Ask yourself, if what I am doing is right? Attacking someone, who from my perception cannot defend himself. Do you talk with such venom of those you love, of your family?

Do not carry grudges lest they destroy you.
>>
>>136790786
>>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>>John 1:1

I want you to look at this link of over 70 Bible translations.

>http://simplebibletruths.net/70-John-1-1-Truths.htm

Besides the New World Translation, all these non-JW Bibles translate John 1:1 as "a god," "the word was divine," "the word was godlike."

Why all the "blasphemy"? Because the original Koine Greek language was like that.

This is the Koine Greek original
>kαὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

This is the hyper-literal translation
>kai the·os′ en ho lo′gos

This is the translation
>kai(AND) the·os′(GOD) en(WAS) ho(THE) lo′gos(WORD).

What you need to understand is two things. First, Koine Greek had no lowercase words. It was all capital as seen above. Second, Koine Greek has only the definite article(the) but no indefinite articles(a/an).

So how does one tell the difference between God and god? Because God in the Greek Scriptures is always ho'theos(THE GOD) and any generic god is always theos. In John 1:1 Jehovah is translated in the same verse with Jesus as ho'theos(THE GOD) while Jesus is just theos(GOD.) The Koine Greek language is read without indefinite articles (a/an). So the correct translation is "a god."
>>
>>136784034
>Proof?
Josephus (37-101AD)

“Now around this time lived Jesus, a wise man. For he was a worker of amazing deeds and was a teacher of people who gladly accept the truth. He won over both many Jews and many Greeks. Pilate, when he heard him accused by the leading men among us, condemned him to the cross, (but) those who had first loved him did not cease (doing so). To this day the tribe of Christians named after him has not disappeared”

Jewish Talmud (400-700AD):

“Jesus practiced magic and led Israel astray” (b. Sanhedrin 43a; cf. t. Shabbat 11.15; b. Shabbat 104b)

“Our rabbis have taught that Jesus had five disciples: Matthai, Nakai, Nezer, Buni and Todah. They brought Matthai to (to trial). He said, ‘Must Matthai be killed? For it is written, ‘When (mathai) shall I come and appear before God?’” (Psalm 92:2) They said to him, “Yes Matthai must be killed, for it is written, ‘When (mathai) he dies his name will perish’” (Psalm 41:5). They brought Nakai. He said to them, “Must Nakai be killed? For it is written, “The innocent (naqi) and the righteous will not slay’” (Exodus 23:7). They said to him, “Yes, Nakai must be kille, for it is written, ‘In secret places he slays the innocent (naqi)’” (Psalm 10:8). (b. Sanhedrin 43a; the passage continues in a similar way for Nezer, Buni and Todah)

“It was taught: On the day before the Passover they hanged Jesus. A herald went before him for forty days (proclaiming), “He will be stoned, because he practiced magic and enticed Israel to go astray. Let anyone who knows anything in his favor come forward and plead for him.” But nothing was found in his favor, and they hanged him on the day before the Passover. (b. Sanhedrin 43a)
>>
>>136791877

It isn't Jewish in the sense that people are "Jewish" as today. They were Hebrews, not the Ashkenazis of today.

I understand this is /pol/ but you gotta get over the "Jews are bad" thing. Yes, zionism is evil, etc. - but the biblical Hebrews are not the same people group that Hitler was fighting against.
>>
>>136791912
> You really think they're the chosen people?
Can you read? I've been asking over and over again ITT why he chose the jews for thousands of years before Christ came. If a girl did this to you(dated someone else but then later said she wanted you the whole time) would you react the same way? No of course not. So why is this not a big deal to you? It was to early Christians until the Nicene Christians burned the heretical Christians who didn't follow the bible.

Also.
>Another retard who believes the kikes when they say they are the Jews of the bible.
I literally could not give a shit less what group of non-whites God originally had picked as his chosen. It could be Turkish, Armenians, Persians, fuck even Ethiopians. My question still remains. Why was God a tribal deity of the hebrews for thousands of years and left us in Europe?
>>
>>136792104
>I see that you have a bias and maybe a hatchet to bury here. Ask yourself, if what I am doing is right? Attacking someone, who from my perception cannot defend himself. Do you talk with such venom of those you love, of your family?
M8, I have not once insulted you or Christ in this entire thread. I'm simply asking why the God of the old testament was a tribal deity of the hebrews and then changed his mind and finally came to us in Europe after some thousands of years. Why you are so keen on following the old testament. I have no hatchet to bury, I only want straight forward answers.
>>
>>136791983
Disagree. Doctrine of Predestination negates the free will agency of the Fully Human part of God/Jesus in that He cannot be Predestined and still be God. The Doctrine logically denies the Trinity as fully true.
>>
>>136791796
If you actually read my post i said it can refer to either firstborn such as in a timeline like firstborn of child or in rank, it is clearly used for rank in the bible as well not just birth

>I will also appoint him my firstborn, the most exalted of the kings of the earth

>Psalm 89:27

In this example the term firstborn obviously speaks of preeminence in rank. David was preeminent among the kings of Israel. However he was not the oldest, or firstborn, in his family.
>>
>>136792338
He loves you man, not that the past doesn't matter. But why harp so much over it? Some rejection issues or something? Despite what some people think all men are not created evil, just because there are people out there who are better than you, doesn't mean you always have to be threatened by them.
>>
>>136792328
Again, I don't care what you think the jews of today are or what the jews of yesterday were. They weren't white. They weren't Greek, they weren't even Italian. Meanwhile my ancestors are in Europe and we're supposed to worship a middle eastern tribal deity who acted so childish in the old testament, a complete 180 from the loving and universal god of the old testament. Why?
>>
>>136781823
>>136785112
>>136789460
>>136789695
>>136789885
>>136791796

I didn't read any of your posts, but do you believe in magic, like in casting spells? I work with a Jehovah's Witness and he does. Does it make up for not celebrating birthdays, Easter or Christmas?
>>
>>136792275
Get that evil doctrine out of here if you want to understand true Judaism, read the Old Testament or Torah. The Talmud was written in the time of Babylon. It later became the birth of Pharisaism, which ultimately formed into what kikes believe in now days.
>>
>>136792601
>But why harp so much over it? Some rejection issues or something?
>why harp over the foundational question of Christianity
lmao
>>
>>136792601
Fix'd

created equal*

>>136792499
He probably chose them for their potential or moral quality. Back then, the Jews were much, much better. God tends to look past, physical aspects and pierces straight through to the spirit, he sees what we cannot.

He chose them for a reason, God always has a reason.
>>
File: Bible Versions.png (2MB, 6144x2328px) Image search: [Google]
Bible Versions.png
2MB, 6144x2328px
>>136792095
Only the King James Version names Lucifer too.
New International Version
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

New Living Translation
"How you are fallen from heaven, O shining star, son of the morning! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world.

English Standard Version
“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!

New American Standard Bible
"How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!

King James Bible
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/14-12.htm

Revelation 22:16King James Version (KJV)

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Jesus Christ is THE Morning Star.
>>
File: 1501279783753.jpg (99KB, 1000x479px) Image search: [Google]
1501279783753.jpg
99KB, 1000x479px
>>136780996
Certainly not the offspring of a non-existent deity.
>>
>>136792773
Taking it out of context alright. I am just saying your question amounts to "He chose the Jews, why not me and my people"?

I could ask you the question, why do you think he should have chosen any other people? What makes them so special that God, should specifically pick them over anyone else? Place trust in God, he did so with the utmost care.
>>
>>136792824
>Back then, the Jews were much, much better.
The whole old testament is a story of jews constantly losing faith, genocide, foreskin collecting, adultery(king David), and generally being shitty people like jews are wont to do.
>>
>>136785145
>The reality is that the universe is god. The body is the material world, the mind is your brain, and the soul is the conjuction of the 2
Close but not quite.

God is That Beyond Which Nothing Greater Can be Conceived. Infinity, allegorical to a naked relativistic Singularity in Physics. The Universe is merely a subset of that.

God has three aspects, in One Being, and He created us in His image. So as God has the Father (Mind), Son (Jesus, the body), and Spirit (Holy Spirit, or Ruach Ha'Kodesh), so does a human being have a carnal mind, a carnal body, and an immortal spirit.

A secret, in the scriptures "soul" is NOT the same as "spirit". Soul is Greek "Psyche" or carnal mind, whereas Spirit is Greek "Ruach" or invisible and eternal wind.

Now that Jesus is ascended, all power of God moves through the Sevenfold Holy Spirit of God, the very Spirit of Jesus Himself, moving among us. When you get saved, you invite the Holy Spirit to enter your body and dwell within you, immediately conferring a great many supernatural benefits, including immunity to demons, magic, or possession, the ability to channel God's healing power to yourself and others in need, supernatural knowledge of the future, and sometimes of the past, things no one could ever know but the Holy Spirit whispers to your heart from inside.

And the power to alter reality, as long as it's in accordance with God's Will, you ask for forgiveness of your sins beforehand, and you give Him the glory when it happens. If God does something nice for you that you ask, and you don't give Him the glory, He might just un-do it, and show you what "chance" really is. God will never shed His glory. Understand you are but a channel for it, and you will go far as His child.
>>
>>136793001
>I could ask you the question, why do you think he should have chosen any other people? What makes them so special that God, should specifically pick them over anyone else? Place trust in God, he did so with the utmost care.
You ask the wrong question my friend. You should ask instead, why didn't he chose all people? Why was the jewish god of the old testament bitter, jealous and tribal, while the god of the new was universal, loving and understanding?
>>
>>136793029
Hate to burst your bubble, but almost everyone has done shitty things from time to time (Some more than others). But alot of the Bible also depicted the Jews undertaking amazing endeavors, and succeeding where others could not.

You seem to also focus strictly on the negative aspect of these things.
>>
>>136786628
>Actually he doesn't, he was always in God, but God gave him form (Body). THAT came later, but he is the beginning and the end.
true because the Word says that Jesus was the Lamb slain for the sins of the world before the foundations of the Universe. Before the Universe was, Jesus is.
>>
>>136792891
I think the KJV is probably the most accurate English translation of the bible but its definitely not perfect, just like i said in the original greek text the word is clearly "Holy Spirit" not "holy ghost" but for whatever reason the KJV translators wanted to use ghost instead of spirit, just one of many errors, no translation is perfect
>>
>>136793231
>You seem to also focus strictly on the negative aspect of these things.
Even the Mayans and Aztecs did some good things, doesn't make me want to worship their god.
>>
>>136787754
>I don't have a problem contemplating divinity or a supreme god, it's just the middle eastern jewish wrapping around it.

>letting racism blind you to spiritual truth

you are better than this, brother
>>
>>136791808
Indeed. The levites have gone too far. Salvation is for the jews but they will not share in the inheritance. The tribe of Judah is lost again in Babylon USA comprised of a Christian Remnant that prevails over the beasts of Babylon. They purge the land of the lawless rebellion as White becomes Red again. Mormon false prophets likely corrupted the Hopi prophecies in a long con attempt to take control of the cyclical narrative by burying proof with history. Step 1.Learn language. Step 2. Kill the wise one. Step 3. Indoctrinate a generation of youth with new modified version that spreads in a verbal culture. Step 4. install one as wise one by aiding him in battle against native rival tribe ensuring honor and respect among future generations. Step 5. Allow tribe to flourish alone to distance from satanic masonic deeds. Step 6. Utilize your false prophets to spread among Christians with a new book in English that connects back to these hidden false prophecies and await the Revelation Signs.

TL:DR. Don't trust mormon lies. Check out videos of their secret inner sanctum handshake rituals. Foretold against in the Bible's version of Revelation. Trust Jewish Old Testament Prophets like Daniel and those prophets' words revealed through the New Testament Revelation of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>136793156
God is incomprehensible, what you think is him being unstable, could simply be him transitioning from one decision to another.

Remember you do not talk to God, you talk to a man atm. So understand you will find error, one day you might find yourself in God's presence. But if you think you can find all the answers you seek with me, you are sadly mistaken.
>>
>>136787754
>the old testament it's just so hard and feels alien really.
it should feel alien, it is alien. the Old Testament is the shadow, the New Testament is the substance. The only purpose the Old Covenant is for, now that the New Covenant is in place, is to bear witness to the Divinity of Jesus Christ. That's literally it. The old rules don't apply anymore, Grace is in effect now,
>>
>>136793330
Actually for the most part their entire culture was evil. Constant slaying of children and women, they venerate death. Not a good example.
>>
>>136792541
>Psalm 89:27

This is not referring to literal David. It is referring to Jesus in the IDENTITY of David. Same as how here>>136789695 in Proverbs Jesus is identified as Wisdom. In Psalm 89 Jehovah refers to “David my servant” and reviews the covenant for the kingdom that was made with him. In the midst of this is the statement: “I myself shall place him as firstborn, the most high of the kings of the earth.” (Ps 89:20, 27) David was not a firstborn son. (1Ch 2:13-15) Jehovah was referring prophetically to the one foreshadowed by David, God’s own “firstborn” Son in heaven upon whom He confers kingship more exalted than that of any human ruler. Look at Eze 34:24, where Messiah is spoken of as “my servant David.”

So this verse is still talking about a LITERAL firstborn and that firstborn is Jesus. You still can't invalidate>>136791796. The Koine Greek language speaks for itself. Koine Greek had PROTEUO for preeminence and PROTOTOKOS for firstborn. Paul used both IN THE SAME SENTENCE. That alone proves that Paul understood the difference between firstborn and preeminence. It's not possible he combined the two nor confused the two. Paul referred to Jesus in PROTOTOKOS in Col 1:15 while three verses later he refers to Jesus AGAIN as firstborn and then preeminent IN THE SAME sentence. At this point, your only defense is denial.
>>
>>136793474

>Salvation is for the jews but they will not share in the inheritance.

Absolute crap, infact Jewish falsities. Jews aren't going to be saved specifically and no one else, everyone who believes in Christ will be saved. Fuck the Satanic Jews trying to infect even Christianity.
>>
>>136793379
>>letting racism blind you to spiritual truth
How is genociding the canaanites and collecting foreskins """spiritual truth""""?
>>
>>136793324
I think it is perfect. It is based on Erasmus's Greek/Latin Bible and it was formed by 54 of the greatest scholars that existed at the time between 1604-1611 over the course of 7 years.

And the verse 1 John 5:7 clearly states that the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost/Spirit are three in one i.e trinity.
>>
>>136788344
>God is jealous when we worship things that aren't him. These spiritual beings exist and were appointed by him, but they are creations, not the creator. We can kinda compare it to a husband divorcing his wife because she refuses to have sex or spend time with him, and instead has relations with their sons
So much this.

Love isn't Love unless it's 100% total mutual fusion of two small things into one great thing greater than self, to the exclusion of all else.

There is no room for a third, that's not how Intimacy works. And Intimacy is either genuine, or completely damaging counterfeit. There is no such thing as partial Honesty, partial Loyalty, partial Love, partial Trust, or partial spiritual bonding in True Intimacy.

Literally everything else is a counterfeit that is doomed to fail painfully and miserably.
>>
>>136793500
>God is incomprehensible, what you think is him being unstable, could simply be him transitioning from one decision to another.
>any criticism you have of theology is just the unknowable nature of god
lol
>>
>>136793600
Yes and the jews constantly broke their vows, reverted to paganism, mutilated themselves, genocided other tribes down to the last woman and child, etc, etc.
>>
>>136789306
>nah bro, josephs wifes son was deus ex terra. a gebenetic code planted in mary. this is like his 2nd to last from final form.
Very wise.

He came first as the Lamb, He will come next as the LION.
>>
>>136794063
Yes, which God continuously punished them for.
>>
>>136794001
Again taking things out of context. Why is this amusing for you? This is a discussion not you dropping a net on me and going gotcha. I was simply saying I don't possess all the answers, meaning some things you ask me are things even I am left wondering.

God's word had to be taught, I didn't wake up one day understanding every truth in the world. I do the best I can, and guess what if you want specifics, why God chose them I from the deepest level don't know.

That covenant made so long ago, wasn't something I personally was made witness to. You should be thankful I am not pulling shit from my ass like these other anons would, and outright telling you something I don't know.
>>
>>136794314
You should probably read all the replies between me and that anon to see what we were talking about instead of jumping in like a retard.
>>
>>136792661
I do not know much about magic. All I know is that all magic of all mancies whether charms, spells, encantations, amulets, familiars, fortune telling, divination, talking to the dead, astrology are all demonic in nature. My theory is that when they "cast" a spell a demon just goes out and creates the effect itself making it look like an actual "cast."

>>136792661
>Does it make up for not celebrating birthdays, Easter or Christmas?

I don't understand this part.
>>
>>136794314
>>136794063
This Anon summed it up pretty well.

>>136794413
But his point stands, they did fall out of favor. Meaning they turned away from him, and maybe that was it. You know it does make the most sense, they lost faith in God, which has always been the biggest sin throughout the Bible (King Solomon).
>>
>>136794354
>Again taking things out of context. Why is this amusing for you? This is a discussion not you dropping a net on me and going gotcha. I was simply saying I don't possess all the answers, meaning some things you ask me are things even I am left wondering.

Because you didn't say that. You said "god is unknowable" or whatever. If you said "idk why the jewish god of the old testament loves dick skin so much" or "idk why he chose the jews and not us" I would've accepted that. But instead you just say "god is unknowable, he has to have a reason." You have to be able to question things to their fullest extent, saying such things as that is just an out.
>>
>>136794607
But his point stands, they did fall out of favor. Meaning they turned away from him, and maybe that was it. You know it does make the most sense, they lost faith in God, which has always been the biggest sin throughout the Bible (King (((Solomon)))).
That discussion started because you said the jews were very good here.
>>136792824
Back then, the Jews were much, much better.
Then later you agree that they weren't much better.
>>
>>136794634
I had always viewed it as opened to interpretation. I never close the book fully on anything. Seems like you just misunderstood me. Also, that is very disrespectful " jewish god of the old testament loves dick skin so much".

Even if you're not a believer do you have to be so antagonistic?
>>
>>136794749
My point is people change, they turned to self-worship and idolatry. This isn't a hard thing to figure out, the Jews have been around for thousands and thousands of years. As a people they have gone through many transformations.
>>
>>136794809
>Even if you're not a believer do you have to be so antagonistic?
Yes because earlier an anon said he didn't understand the dick skin thing either and you said "there's got to be a reason."

You need to think more deeply about these things. This is clearly a bronze age middle eastern barbaric practice and the God of the old testament wanted the tips of our dicks for some bizarre reason. You can think it's for some weird religious reason we can't understand because god is infallible, or you can question it like any rational person since Christianity came into the gentile world and since.
>>
>>136795033
So you admit the jews were more or less as good or as wicked as anyone else, yet the god of the old testament chose them over all others in the world. Why?
>>
>>136792671
>Get that evil doctrine out of here if you want to understand true Judaism, read the Old Testament or Torah. The Talmud was written in the time of Babylon. It later became the birth of Pharisaism, which ultimately formed into what kikes believe in now days.
I'm not saying it's true, I'm saying that it's a hostile, pagan accounting that Jesus was an objectively real person who commanded God's power so strongly that pagans and unbelievers recorded these deeds in their histories as "magic" because that was their only available context. When in fact the power was God's power through the presence of the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>136795153
I don't know if anyone is sure, but he just decided for whatever reason of His own to choose them.
>>
>>136795072
I do, but I have culture, theology and religion and my expertise backing me up. I know for a fact, it is a religious rite, one practiced by the Jews. Some believe it goes even further back than Judaism.

But, I know it was suppose to have stopped because Jesus said it wasn't necessary anymore but everyone carried on doing it anyways.

>>136795153
For sake's sake, you understand nothing of context man. We're not all fucking equal despite you wanting it to be so. People have flaws, the fastest man exists, as well as the slowest. Some races more than with others.

Do you think we're all cut with the same amount of cloth? This shouldn't be a new concept to you, especially here on /pol/.
>>
>>136793231
>almost everyone has done shitty things
not almost everyone, EVERYONE except Jesus sinned, hence the need for a Savior. That's why Jesus preached against judgment, and in favor of Love, acceptance, and forgiveness under God's grace for all humanity.

because He paid the price in our place, so we can know God personally, as He did, as if we are without sin, when in fact we can't be.

Postscriptum, much Love and prayers to my Christian brothers and sisters in this thread. I will pray for us all.
>>
>>136795536
I know, it is pretty much impossible to find anyone without sin, or with a small amount of sin.
>>
>>136793897
>How is genociding the canaanites and collecting foreskins """spiritual truth""""?
the Caananites were pedophilic child murderers, and they merely reaped what they sowed. Think the Bohemian Grove meme for REAL, not in effigy.
>>
>>136795501
>Do you think we're all cut with the same amount of cloth? This shouldn't be a new concept to you, especially here on /pol/.
First you say God chose the jews because they were much better back then. Then you admit they weren't better, and now you say I don't understand.

What is your argument? Do you even have one? Stop beating around the bush and tell me in your opinion why the god of the old testament chose the jews to be the tribal deity of.
>>
Someone post the shroud of turin analysis
>>
>>136780996
He was a compilation character invented by the Greeks. It's not even a secret anymore.
>>
File: shroud-of-turin.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
shroud-of-turin.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>136795771
>>
>>136795702
It's simple but for some reason you kept blanking out.

>Then you admit they weren't better,

Yeah they aren't better now, infact considering what they've been up to, worse. I am starting to think you don't have an argument, only the whining of a child who was constantly picked last.

Sorry you weren't one of the chose ones. It's time to grow up however.
>>
>>136795702
>>136795908
But anyways, good night Anons I'm done feeding this particular Anon's narcissism.
>>
>>136795908
lol.
>idk why god chose the jews and not us lol butthurt much tho? xD
This is why the old testament and anyone who follows it is retarded.
>>
>>136796017
Good night and god bless.
>>
>>136794444
>My theory is that when they "cast" a spell a demon just goes out and creates the effect itself making it look like an actual "cast."
Your theory is correct. All demons are merely angels, fallen. the 1/3 that listened to Lucifer, now Satan. Their true form is beautiful, but they hide behind ugly to scare people because they are jealous of humanity and know their time is short, now. Essentially all magic is goetic evocation magic, not "natural forces." And all reality altering magic that is not performed by the Holy Spirit is come with a HUGE cost, for only the most meager "gifts," which is why the Holy Spirit is Holy, meaning "separate", from other spirits. The gifts of the Sevenfold Holy Spirit are free, an cannot be bound or blocked by any spiritual power but God Himself.
>>
>>136796036
Fuck having preferences am I right?
>>
>>136796074
Eh, thanks but still work on those character flaws, God bless as well.
>>
>>136796093
Yeah, a white woman who fucks niggers is just preference am I right? Enjoy your aids idiot.
>>
>>136794607
>But his point stands, they did fall out of favor.
They did, and they still are, Jesus said His blood would be on the hands of the Jews, and looking at history, have they not paid a greater price than others? They will be redeemed in the end, but then only 144,000 of them, and only AFTER teh Rapture and the Tribulation.

Because hard heads and hard hearts. The majority of Jews are being actively deceived by the modern day Jewish leadership, Just as they were by the Pharisees and Sanhedrin back in Jesus' day.

It's much better to be a gentile, if you ask me.
>>
>>136795989
What you are doing is confusing BEING firstborn with the INHERITANCE of the firstborn. That only happens when a literal firstborn loses his inheritance and another takes it. Thus, that younger is now TITLED firstborn.

In order for you use use the TITLE of firstborn on Jesus with the theme of inheritance YOU will have to prove who's inheritance JESUS TOOK AWAY. In other words, who was the ORIGINAL FIRSTBORN that lost his inheritance to Jesus?

Good luck with that. If you can prove to me who the original firstborn was that lost his firstborn BIRTHRIGHT to Jesus than you win. If you cannot prove the existence of the true firstborn who lost his birthright to Jesus than this>>136789695 >>136791796 narrative stands. That Jesus was the literal firstborn of all creation and a creation himself. Revelations 3:14 and Proverbs 8 support that narrative.

>>136795989
>Now youre just speculating

Eze 34:24,
>>
>>136796079

So this is why no one can pluck us from his hand?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 273x228px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 273x228px
>>136795771
>Someone post the shroud of turin analysis
This is the "head" the Catholic church literally burned the Knights Templar at the stake for worshipping, not "baphomet". Baphomet was a bastardization of the word Mohammed, because the Church was putting out the false smear story that Templars worshipped an image of Mohammed, when in fact it was the blood-stained shroud that covered Jesus' face in the tomb. This image also contains 3D information, that when reconstructed, shows Jesus' face:

https://youtu.be/VsQ1m_sGFt4
>>
File: 1487530749745.jpg (57KB, 720x885px) Image search: [Google]
1487530749745.jpg
57KB, 720x885px
>>136796079
>>
>>136796074
>Good night and god bless.
And you Anon.

Non Nobis.
>>
>>136796759
>So this is why no one can pluck us from his hand?
yes.

even the fiercest demon in hell is but a created angel, and we are above the angels.
>>
>>136796767
Here is your (You), brother.
>>
>>136796911

Is there demons in hell even tho satan, the beast and the false prophet are going there after to be tormented? If demons are in hell are they not in agony?
>>
>>136796542
>In order for you use use the TITLE of firstborn on Jesus with the theme of inheritance

Im not using it as a title of of inheritance im using it as a title of rank just like it was used in the text

>I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall BE GREATER than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Ephriam was not the first born but God told Israel he would be greater, so he got the title of first born because he was greater it was a rank since he wasnt actually the first born
>>
File: brain-memes-internet.jpg (93KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
brain-memes-internet.jpg
93KB, 500x707px
>>136780996
>>
>>136797473

Before Abraham was, I AM - Jesus
>>
>>136797473
>>136797473
>Ephriam was not the first born but God told Israel he would be greater, so he got the title of first born because he was greater it was a rank since he wasnt actually the first born

That in itself proves that an ACTUAL FIRSTBORN was required for that to happen. If Ephraim never existed Israel would automatically be the firstborn. No need to title him because of taking a birthright away.

Firstborn is not a rank. I already proved that. You cannot use that as neither rank nor preeminence because of this >>136791796. There was already a word for preeminence and Paul used the word preeminence and firstborn IN THE SAME SENTENCE. There is no way Col 1:15 could be anything else but a literal firstborn.

Not only that but lets pretend what you say is true. Let's pretend that Jesus is not firstborn but first in rank. Guess what? That puts Jesus first before ALL CREATION. Guess what that means? That Jesus is first among all creation because he is a creation himself.

How can God be ranked first of all creation? God automatically is above everyone. Why would Paul call God first of all creation if God is automatically ranked first in everything since he created everything? That makes Col 1:15 meaningless and a waste of space.
>>
>>136797596
Actually, God didn't say "I AM" in Ex 3:14. In Greek, he said "Ego ei'mi ho'on" and Jesus said "Ego ei'mi" in John 8:58. Literally, "Ego ei'mi ho'on" means "I am the being" whereas Jesus phrase translates literally to "I am."

In John 8:58 Jesus wasn't talking about his identity but of his age. Ego'ei'mi is used to describe an event that happened in the past that continues down to this day. Trinitarians said that Jesus words were in the present tense, on the contrary, they are in the TEMPORAL tense. Ego'ei'mi is used by others in the Bible and do not point to God but to an event that happened in the past and continues down to their present.

>(Luke 2:48) Now when they saw him they were astounded, and his mother said to him: “Child, why did you treat us this way? Here your father and I in mental distress have been(Ego'ei'mi) looking for you.”

>(John 14:9) Jesus said to him: “Have I been(Ego'ei'mi) with YOU men so long a time, and yet, Philip, you have not come to know me? He that has seen me has seen the Father [also]. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

>(1 John 3:8) He who carries on sin originates with the Devil, because the Devil has been(Ego'ei'mi) sinning from [the] beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was made manifest, namely, to break up the works of the Devil.

>(Matthew 8:9) For I too am(Ego'ei'mi) a man placed under authority, having soldiers under me, and I say to this one, ‘Be on your way!’ and he is on his way, and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this!’ and he does it.”

>(2 Corinthians 12:19) Have YOU been(Ego'ei'mi) thinking all this while that we have been(Ego'ei'mi) making our defense to YOU? It is before God that we are speaking in connection with Christ. But, beloved ones, all things are for YOUR upbuilding.

CONTINUED
>>
>>136797596
>>136798177
“I HAVE BEEN”[4] - alternate reading in 1960 thru 1973 reference editions of NASB

(2) “I HAVE BEEN” - The New Testament, G. R. Noyes

(3) “I HAVE BEEN” - “The Four Gospels” According to the Sinaitic Palimpsest, A. S. Lewis

(4) “I HAVE ALREADY BEEN” - The Unvarnished New Testament

(5) “I HAVE EXISTED” - The Bible, A New Translation, Dr. James Moffatt

(6) “I EXISTED” - The New Testament in the Language of Today, 1964 ed., Beck

(7) “I EXISTED” - An American Translation, Goodspeed

(8) “I EXISTED” - The New Testament in the Language of the People, Williams

(9) “I EXISTED” - New Simplified Bible

(10) “I WAS IN EXISTENCE” - Living Bible

(11) “I WAS ALIVE” - The Simple English Bible

(12)“I WAS” - Holy Bible - From the Ancient Eastern Text, Lamsa

(13)“I WAS” - Young’s Literal Translation of the Holy Bible, 1st ed. (Also see Young’s Concise
Critical Commentary, p. 61 of “The New Covenant.”).

(14) “I WAS” - The Syriac New Testament, Jas. Murdock

(15) “I WAS” - H. T. Anderson

(16) “I WAS” - Twentieth Century New Testament

The NWT didn't translate anything new that wasn't already done before. Jesus wasn't talking about his identity. He was talking about his age. He was saying that he existed before Abraham down to his present day when he said that.
>>
>>136799309
>>Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the GREAT GOD and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
>Titus 2:13

This verse is talking about TWO INDIVIDUALS not one individual.

>>136799309
>>136799309
>Ive already proved to you it is a rank with multiple verses

No you didn't. You're scraping a barrel for nothing at the bottom. You are ignoring the elephant in the room. >>136791796 First in rank is also known as preeminence. The word proteuo means in Koine Greek "hold the first place." Preeminence in the dictionary means ranked first or ranked most high. You're ignoring that elephant in the room along with >>136789695

All you're doing is proving confirmation bias.
>>
>>136781278
>>136781367
>>136781823
>>136781823
>>136785984
>>136787903
>>136789434
>>136789695
>>136789885
>>136790438
>>136790786
>>136791011
>>136791223
>>136791733
>>136791759
there are too many posts to reply to.

do you guys actually unironically believe this?
>>
>>136781278
this is true
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 500x398px
he was an unwashed bearded Jew who presented an ideology that lead to the fall of a great empire. Basically an ancient Karl Marx
>>
>>136780996
>Who exactly was Jesus Christ?
An egg laying rabbit.
>>
>>136792010
What if he's literally the sun.
With the Saturn death cult theory as a base, what if Jesus brought us the sun, as in the one lighting up the planet.
And the tribulation, whenever it may be, is when we lose the sun.
>Is Ra El?
The infamous country poses a question to us: Is the outer light the inner light?
Can the world lose its son if it loses its inner light? Why does trouble come to peoples without God (good)?
>>
>>136780996
None of these,
Jesus was a con man with some minor illusionist skills.
He deceived hundreds, and by chance the lie took off and has gained traction ever since.

As for the question of "who is the son of god then",

NOBODY IS THE FUCKING SON OF GOD.
THERE IS NO MAGIC MAN IN THE SKY
THIS IS A MYTH CREATED BY EARLY PEOPLE TO EXPLAIN NATURAL PHENOMENON
ITS SPREAD BY INDOCTRINATING CHILDREN AND BRAINWASHING WEAK MINDED INDIVIDUALS WHO CANT CRITICALLY THINK
GROW UP YOU FUCKING SHEEP
>>
>>136781542
Because I'm a Presbyterian. You guys are great though. God Bless.
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.