[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Far left vs Alt right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: lol.jpg (77KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
77KB, 960x692px
Can someone explain these apparent contradictions to me?

>Hates the idea of globalism
>Constantly defend the multi-national corporations who are firmly pushing globalist agendas and have worldwide tax havens because "muh capitalism"

>Hates big government and is fearful of government goons coming to take away guns
>Stands on the side of the police when they kill unarmed civilians

>Hates censorship, media bias, and propaganda
>Loves Hitler who pioneered the modern form of all of the above

>Hates Israel
>Loves the very pro-Israel Trump, while hating Obama who may have been the least pro-Israel U.S president we've ever had

>Hates LGBT, and most forms of degeneracy
>Also hates Muslims, who are leading the charge against degeneracy in the western world.

>General disdain for mankind, especially Chads and Stacies.
>Hates muslim terrorists, who are killing them for you

>Hates faggots and kikes
>Big fans of Milo Yiannapolis and Ben Shapiro
>>
>>136780660
>Hates the idea of globalism
>Constantly defend the multi-national corporations who are firmly pushing globalist agendas and have worldwide tax havens because "muh capitalism"
Nobody does this. Have you seen all the anti google threads today?

>Hates big government and is fearful of government goons coming to take away guns
>Stands on the side of the police when they kill unarmed civilians
Because most of the time, the police were right and niggers just wanted to chimp out

>Hates Israel
>Loves the very pro-Israel Trump, while hating Obama who may have been the least pro-Israel U.S president we've ever had
Most people here probably agree with Trump the least on his Israel policies, and some even abandoned him for it

>Hates LGBT, and most forms of degeneracy
>Also hates Muslims, who are leading the charge against degeneracy in the western world.
Muslims are just as degenerate; high rates of inbreeding, bestiality, and child marraige

>General disdain for mankind, especially Chads and Stacies.
Thats r9k
>Hates muslim terrorists, who are killing them for you

>Hates faggots and kikes
>Big fans of Milo Yiannapolis and Ben Shapiro
We hate them, its mostly redditors who like the e celebs
>>
I think you confused the Alt-Right with Milo & Company

I agree, he's a mentally ill sodomite and his followers are useful idiots at best.
>>
>>136780660
theyre both deceived by the Jews controlling them.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.