[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /Pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: One less Red.jpg (64KB, 468x604px) Image search: [Google]
One less Red.jpg
64KB, 468x604px
This is my first thread posting on /pol/. I have been lurcking here for about 8 months and I must say that I am quite redpilled, even before I started visiting. One cannot look around at our society and not know something is going on. Well, you could but it would have to be you willfully dissmissing the obvious.
There is a left-wing fueled attempt at cultural marxism.
>They are destroying nationalism
>They are trying to destroy the white race
> They are trying to destroy western civilization as well as white cultures
> They are destroying the bases for morality in western countries and the idea of a normal family
> They are trying to pit the sexes against one another to tear us apart
>They control and use the media, entertainment, and education to promote their propaganda
> We don't really have control over our governments as is evident with Trump (they are sabotaging him from within because they literally control the whole fucking government)
> There latest bid will be to censor the internet so the truth is lost
>Then they will rewrite history to empower themselves over us

I know for a fact that all of this (and more but you get the point) is happening. My question /pol/ is what do I do? What can I do to help my race and my country? If I speak out I just get into trouble. I try to red-pill friends and family but they are to far indoctrinated and don't have an open mind as I did. So then what is a simply man to do?
>???
>What is next /pol/
>What of our future???
>Will we fight? Or will you roll over and die?
>>
>>136780245
Keep trying. No one's impossible to redpill.
>>
If you are serious about it, look at white nationalist circles in your country (most have a good framework apart from America it seems, unfortunately). Get involved in them ACTIVELY and, if you are that serious, aspire for leadership.
>>
>>136782414
I think I will try to run for office someday. I have to get through college first and get a degree. You have to have money to do anything in politics these days anyway.
>>
>>136782233
I will but its quite the job. I think if I do it slowly and craftily maybe someday...
>>
>>136782967
Appealing to masses is quite hard with a radical ideology, and democracy rests upon mass support. I fear that our politics will never gain dominance in the Jews' own system unless there is a major depression. You should get involved in more """pro-active""" movements that aspire to gain control by other means. Of course, that's just my take.
>>
>>136780245
Make whit babies.
Woman doesn't even have to be redpilled just make white babies.
>>
File: 1444896714918.jpg (38KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
1444896714918.jpg
38KB, 664x664px
>>136780245
do you have an sphere of influence or could you start one?

IDK how, maybe a college group or maybe an RPG table, or some crew you work with.

IDK because I didn't achieve that myself but try to become a centerpiece of a cell and introduce pol's ideas to it.

if you are nonwhite RWDS, if you are white, raise 11 conscious white babies
>>
>>136780245
>that I am quite redpilled

Go back to "Kekistan" you fucking loser. As long as idiots like you continue to talk like children, you will be a parody of conservative ideals, invalidating them with your cringe nomenclature.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.