[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until Africa balkanize into this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: murdockmapbound.png (96KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
murdockmapbound.png
96KB, 816x1056px
How long until Africa balkanize into this?
>>
File: Afrikaner Vryheidsvlag.png (1KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Afrikaner Vryheidsvlag.png
1KB, 500x300px
Hopefully soon, I want Volkstaat to become a reality.
>>
File: African Society.jpg (3MB, 1315x1820px) Image search: [Google]
African Society.jpg
3MB, 1315x1820px
tbqh it's already Balkanized at the village level in most areas. They can't into scale.
>>
>>136780606
They will be able to in to scale after some time if you believe in evolution.
>>
Let them govern themselves
>>
>>136781476
That's what I want but wypipo and chinks keep wanting to get some of their resources. They'll never have peace.
>>
File: blaxit 2.png (321KB, 523x401px) Image search: [Google]
blaxit 2.png
321KB, 523x401px
>>136781903
Come Home Black Brothers!
>>
>>136780606
This. Borders in Africa are meaningless and most of those countries are totally lawless. The actual power of the government of the country you see on the map rarely extends beyond the capital. If all those tribes really did become nations, the only difference would be when one of them went to war with another, it would not be covered as yet another African civil war.
>>
Those countries are either already balkanized, or in an uneasy state of federalism.
>>
this is a murdoch murdoch thread, this is where they got their name from
>>
>>136781325
Are you willing to deal with niggers for 100,000 years until they turn human?
>>
>>136782933
The only thing people say that blacks are behind is IQ but it's a distribution. There are high IQ black people. Consider the fact that blacks in Africa were living as tribes and in the 60s there were like 270k Blacks in Africa. They got conquered and forced to become a nation. Don't you think that the pressure in this situation will make them get smarter quicker? Not to mention that IQ is affected by bad Nutrition and Africa suffers from it.
>>
>>136780238
Won't happen. Or will happen in some areas until China goes in and takes over. They don't give a fuck they'll nation build and wipe out the local population to replace with their own slaves
>>
>>136783296
I remember that thread you started a while ago. I hope you die of bone cancer.
>>
>>136783919
Since I'm not a psycho like you, I hope you live until you're 110 yo.
>>
>>136784090
So do I. I look forward to the day when the whole world will be nigs and spics. Then see all of them dying slowly of diesease, and starvation. Crying out "Where muh gibs?". With no white man left to give them food or treat their aids.
>>
>>136783296
There is no reproductive pressure to select for intelligence. If anything there's selective pressure against intelligence, since smart people conserve their resources and use them on fewer or no children instead of just having 8 children with no thought to the consequences.
>>
>>136786089
So you think that the dumb people will rise to the top? And that dumb people will become the richest?

Do you assume these people are dumb?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth
Do you think they will have children with dumb people or the most successful people in their country?
>>
>>136786625
Do you think any of that matters when the rich people have 1 kid and the poor retards have 8?
>>
Do not strike the dog for being a dog

Let the blacks balkanize back to tribal level. lets trade with the few city states that are able to maintain civilization and ignore the rest. If you are going to colonize finish the job like in north america and Siberia. Africans are just Africans but blacks are a product of intervention. Either we elevate them to civilization or drop them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.