[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

from what you know of pic related. does he make valid points

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: james-damore.jpg (17KB, 466x531px) Image search: [Google]
james-damore.jpg
17KB, 466x531px
from what you know of pic related. does he make valid points or is he just butt hurt? he was a google/droid fan also.
>>
>>136779509
looks like a massive jew

/pol/ doesnt care though because this is a civic nationalist board now. go trump!
>>
>>136779653
yeah he's a kike playing a role as the devil's advocate goyim so that Google can maintain their control

he's definitely getting paid to pull this shit
>>
It helps that google is overreacting and showing their true colors. This guys ideas are shit tho
>>
>>136779828
what, how, who, why
>>
>watch national news talknig about him being a poo poo head for saying that men and women are different
>next segment is about how stroke rates for men and women are different because men and women are different
>>
>>136779828

but his name is james? thats not a a "jewish" name? im just trying to get a verification on his > muh heritage
>>
>>136779509
Young center leftist who was too naive to think he could rock the boat with his polite murmurings.
>>
File: Die CIS Scum.gif (2MB, 339x267px) Image search: [Google]
Die CIS Scum.gif
2MB, 339x267px
>>136779509

He's not wrong; but if he had any political savvy he would have left out the bit on women not being predisposed to having the skills needed at Google and instead focused entirely on Google as a leftist echo chamber.

Every leftist media outlet I saw that covered it painted the story as about him making controversial statements about women in the workplace and trotted out some hair dyed feminists to chastise him on air. Likewise now that he's been fired Google can rely on feminist and SJW support for it and can play the sexism card and pretend they did it to protect their female employees and not as a means to silence opposition.

If he had maintained focus on protecting diversity in philosophical viewpoints then Google wouldn't have had any way to use "muh patriarchy" to distract from his legitimate arguments and would have no possible means to justify firing him.
>>
he's the spokesman we need
>>
>>136779509
He's right. And he was smart enough to put a footnote in his essay saying he's seen Google using illegal hiring practices. This makes him a whistleblower, and his termination is therefore illegal.
>>
>>136779509
He had points but he should have presented them better or focused on other arguments. His are too easy for women to cry at and get people to ignore.
>>
>>136779944
You can tell they're embarrassed by the publicity too and became defensive because of it.
>>
>>136781330
He should have totally left out the sexual dimorphism shit. Any evo psych aimed at liberals will be returned with accusations of being a KHV sperg. It didn't add anything beneficial having that in there.
>>
Where is a link to what he said? All these comments and no source link. Hmm.
>>
Valid opinions, whatever that means. But what he drew fr research can be contested. Not that that means much as you can go down the rabbit hole with arguing for/against the validity of any statement that draws upon research for it's conclusions. I kind of suspected that he was trying to get fired and be a martyr or something, but the fact that he apparently put out his memo a month ago and didn't expect it to get it to the public makes me doubt that a little now. At any rate he's expressing views that I believe the majority of people hold but don't dare say in public for fear of destroying their careers.

Also for the guy asking where the memo is: www diversitymemo com.
>>
>>136779509
HOWIE
>>
>>136779509
obviously he made valid points. Also a great job, he opened a breach on google that Assange, Gab and others are exploiting. I hope Trump supports him somehow
>>
>>136779828
>>136779653
why is this board so retarded?
>>
>>136779509
He works in the tech industry, the new world order so-to-speak, this is run by cucks, by weak spineless cowards. But at least he did something nonetheless.
We are run by weasels and snakes, not warlords anymore.

This is what they look like. When you start realizing this you'll realize that beating them isn't as far off a dream as you originally thought.
>>
>>136779509
>from what you know of pic related. does he make valid points or is he just butt hurt

Sigh, you don't even use whether or not if someone read his memo as a qualifier. God I hate retards.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.