[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show /pol/ you’re not a mindless partisan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ratings28n-2-web.jpg (23KB, 750x452px) Image search: [Google]
ratings28n-2-web.jpg
23KB, 750x452px
Say one thing you disagree with in the ideology or political group you agree with most

Say one thing you agree with in the ideology or political group you disagree with most
>>
>>136777271
I disagree with any political party that doesn't support a preemptive nuclear strike on Canada.
>>
>>136777271
no
>>
>>136777271
I don't agree with all this winning. It just all becomes tiresome after awhile
>>
>>136777271
The gender wage gap is real. Most of it takes the form of unpaid domestic labor.
>>
>>136777271
Voted lib dem in the past election, kinda disapointed how they dont respect the democratic brexit referendum.
>>
everything is corrupt
>>
>>136780356
How's that? Where?
>>
>>136779690
Agreed.
>>
I am largely a libertarian, but I think open borders is idiotic.
>>
>>136777271
>Say one thing you disagree with in the ideology or political group you agree with most
Degeneracy like gay marriage.

>Say one thing you agree with in the ideology or political group you disagree with most
Close the borders for non whites.
>>
>>136777271
I do not support the transition to a post-assad syria and independent lebanon.
>>
>>136777271
I agree that illegal immigration is bad.

I don't agree that comprehensive sex-ed is bad.
>>
>>136777271
Background: I'm a left-leaning independent who voted for Sanders and Trump.

>Say one thing you disagree with in the ideology or political group you agree with most

All regressive, anti-white rhetoric from the left. Hate speech laws should not exist, there should be no quotas for employers to diversify their staff, and private businesses should be able to discriminate for any reason.

>Say one thing you agree with in the ideology or political group you disagree with most

I'm a pro-gun liberal who wants to strongly protect gun rights and the 2nd Amendment.
>>
>>136781750
>shitposting

kill yourself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.