[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NK endgame thinktank

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mob.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mob.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
I spend almost all of my free time thinking. My number one hobby is to solve things i find mysterious or puzzling without doing any research, just using logic and what I know before hand. For example I spent about 6 months trying to figure out how banking is profitable. how taking someones money holding it for almost nothing sometimes for literally free makes sense as a business model. finally i came to my conclusions and I looked it up and was actually very close to how it works.
I've spent the last 2 days in constant thought about North Korea. Goys I am completely stumped...
Here are the stipulations for victory imo:
1- Neither ourselves, nor our Allies can be attacked with nuclear weapons.
2- We must deter the threat of nuclear attacks completely by north Korea in the future.(in other words we can't just sign some deal that delays it 20 years)

These are the only 2 basic victory conditions.
Of course total victory is different but this thought experiment only requires a basic victory.

>inb4 just nuke them.

If they have developed full blown nuclear warheads small enough to be used via ICBM they may have dozens of hidden silos underground ect. failure to take every single one of them out will result in a counter attack failing basic victory. doing so would require complete intel as well as perfect execution and not a single tech error resulting in misguided missle or failure to detonate.
in other words probably not possible.

Assassination of KJU probably won't solve the problem, loyalist may fire anyway.

and internal coup would have to succeed as well as be complete from every person in control of firing missiles with no dissenters.

The only shot i see, because every single report keeps saying that he "may have missiles capable of being transported by missiles"
'MAY' being the operative term. so if it's a may our best chance would be a full preemptive strike right now, a nuclear attack in the capital and all military bases on hope they don't have it yet.
>>
plot twist

North Korea is acting on behalf of Iran and Assad

appeasing or targeting North Korea as a country has no effect on its willingness to launch nukes
>>
>>136776165
You're pretty fucking retarded buddy, you're missing several facts and dont even know the basics.
tl'dr- get on my level brainlet
>>
MOB

MOB

WHAT U WANT

MOB

MOB
>>
>>136776576
enlighten me on all the points I've missed? keep in mind there is a character limit so I couldn't write a novel you fucking pleb
>>
Nokrks wish they had ICMBs
>>
>>136776313
It's not about willingness it's about capability. once they have the capability they can hold us hostage and we'll have to just eat a nuke basically to stop them.
>>
File: 1502254995235.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502254995235.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>136776979
He's larping he doesnt actually know shit
>>
>>136776165
Have you considered that everything you've heard about NK's activities is simply made up propaganda?
>>
>>136777775
ofc, but what good does making that assumption do? so woke.
>>
>>136777282

their "randomness" can be rationalized by watching the middle east
>>
>>136778244

not to mention the tech possibly being transferred to iran
>>
>>136776165
>went entire life without understanding what a bank is
Stopped reading after that
>>
>>136776165
or

Or

OR

We have an ace in the hole.
Mind you that we've been developing the David's Sling program with the Israleis for years now and just went operational a few months ago. Who says we might not have something planned in the works?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.