[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Murder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4775550/Fantasist-28-guilty-murdering-gay-man.html

The graphic video, nearly six hours long, showed Marshall posing as an MI5 agent interrogating and torturing Mr Fasoli, as Classic FM blared out.

The victim, who was naked, bound and gagged, begged for his life as Marshall suffocated him, before starting the fire and leaving him for dead.

Pathologist Ashley Fegan-Earl told the trial Mr Fasoli was still alive when the blaze broke out - although the restraint and asphyxia contributed to his death.

The pair had met through the dating website Badoo, and Marshall promised 'loner' Mr Fasoli a threesome, but arrived at his house alone.

Wearing a police utility belt and latex gloves, he accused Mr Fasoli of hacking into a government laptop and helping a terrorist, and told him he was arresting him for being a spy.

Mr Fasoli asked him to stop, but Marshall burned his chest with a cigarette, threatened him with a Tazer, and drew a hunting knife from his belt and pressed the blade against his face.

He demanded his Lloyds TSB bank cards and PIN numbers, and injected him with 'truth serum' and what he said was the anti-psychotic drug Halliperidol.

Mr Fasoli shouted 'No! No! Please!' as Marshall wrapped cling film round his face and a carrier bag round his head, and after a struggle he fell unconscious.

He calmly stood over the body and pronounced 'in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Ghost' in Latin, and 'I am the resurrection and the life'.

Marshall flushed items down the toilet, tidied the house and started dismantling electronic equipment, causing the camera to stop filming.

But the audio kept recording, and at 12.41am, a cigarette lighter and Marshall running out could be heard - followed by flickering sounds and the fire alarm.
>>
Where's the video
>>
>>136776097
Click the link.
>>
File: aku 47.jpg (88KB, 596x403px) Image search: [Google]
aku 47.jpg
88KB, 596x403px
>>136776017
no u archive it u heathen
>>
>>136776297
archive.is doesn't archive videos. It is just a 1:30 snippet anyways.
>>
>>136776437
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4775550/Fantasist-28-guilty-murdering-gay-man.html

http://archive.is/pYDPg

Have an archive of the text and images if you want.
>>
File: deus vulter.jpg (88KB, 483x597px) Image search: [Google]
deus vulter.jpg
88KB, 483x597px
>>136776017
>He calmly stood over the body and pronounced 'in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Ghost' in Latin, and 'I am the resurrection and the life'.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.