[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Imperial White Man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6175.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6175.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Alright faggots listen up, those concerned with
>muh white genocide
Are fucking shills or just nigger tier whites

We have never been a population dominate by numbers ever. Yet whites have been the only ones to build successful civilizations since the dawn of time.

Those of you focused on the minority problem are looking at the world through the eyes of niggers and mudslides as if they are equals. Might I remind you Rhodesia was 2% white!?

What we need to focus on is keeping the power positions in society. If we can protect this who cares if a population becomes 85% brown, they be our source of cheap labor and we'll remain in our gated communities.

The issues /pol/ should be focused on is elevating and helping all whites to these positions. Doctors, lawyers, accountants, entrepenuers and creating a base of support.
>>
>>136775943
tldr

You're a faggot if you think shitskins can compete. Stop giving them any attention and support your community
>>
>>136776120
>>136775943

Lol no shit. All of this white hatred and single motherhood is bait. We are filtering out the weak.

Now you must stop wasting your time warning people and save yourself.
>>
>>136776662
I am just fine brother, 3 beautiful children and a stable career

What I'd like to point out though is many positions in society have been created to ensure prolification of the creators.

STEM is a ruse, (unless your German) Indians, asians and hell even blacks are great at science, mathematics and engineering and tech

However the world was rake. Over through law and all business has been controlled through our accounting
>>
>>136778162
was *only built through
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.