[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do i sound scarey enough?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot 2017-08-09 21.53.52.png (391KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-08-09 21.53.52.png
391KB, 1366x768px
i dont think this cuck realises how dead he is.
>>
>>136773673
Yeah, his dropbox is full. He's fucked.
>>
>>136773673
You just sound like another internet nutter.
>>
I'm not sure if it's a good idea to publicly threaten to kill someone. Just kill them. Don't warn them about it. Now if I kill him everyone is going to think it was you.
>>
>>136774419
So then he should be really scared now. Open season on killing him, cops will come looking for me first.
>>
>>136773673
Rundown?
>>
>>136773966
Says a 4chan faggot?
>>
>>136774519
Lol I'm not killing anyone after I threatened to do it. It defeats my point.
>>
>>136774581
Rundown?

What is that? I just wanted him to have nervous breakdown.
>>
>>136773816
that FULL message is a dropbox bluff. Just squat they got another giga for ya.
>>
>>136774703
Who? What? When? Why? Wtf is this thread?
>>
>>136774703
I am talking about the art of entering into a human's brain with a series of posts, not solicited but affronting outright and smashing him so that he has a mental breakdown, picking him out from one comment and smashing him into pieces - It is theoretically possible, a string of words, a string of code. You have his attention in the least he will start to read the response, he just replied unsolicited to one in the first place. Maybe AI could assist. Don't know if it could, only for giving me live data, "And also we kill all the whales" if I knew he had been watching whale horror-stories all day. See what I am saying? (((They))) are trying to do this but they dont have the brains to end score it. They too up their arses with, "God created gentiles to serve the jews, without that they have no purpose in this world" - Chief Rabbi of Jerusalem, 2010, in 2012 when he died 500,000 Israelis went to his funeral, the biggest funeral in the the history of Israel.
I mean how can you troll a man to kill himself?
>>
>>136775550

get some treatment for your schizophrenia
>>
>>136775233
You gay new fag. The url is in the image if you so wanted to see the rest.
>>
>>136775838
I'm not the chief rabbi of Israel who preached for years about how gentiles are slaves of the jews and God said so. You fucking kike!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.