[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i get my fathers job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1923.jpg (67KB, 620x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1923.jpg
67KB, 620x385px
Should i get my dads job like he did with his dad or get another job. Its a welding job and seems to pay pretty well
>>
Is welding something you want to do with the rest of your life? I did the follow the footsteps thing and joined the navy. Did my time, but it wasn't what i wanted to do forever, ya know? Made a great resume buff though
>>
considering all these faggots dont get how important a good welder is ... go for it... ul make more money than being a college fag in the long run soon
>>
>>136773909
Yeah its stainless steel too so even more moeny
>>
In short, yes.

In the long, yes you should.
>>
>>136773256
fucking your mom?
>>
If it's not factory nonsense then go for it. You can easily save up a ton of money very quickly if you're not a retard. Also real welders are highly sought after.
>>
>>136773256
Welding is a good job, anon.
I'm a roofer. It's one of the most dangerous jobs. My dad was a French teacher. I have my own small business- three roofers (including myself), two plumbers, an electrician and a secretary.
I love my job. My Mrs. Is an intensive care nurse, so when I get messed up.....
Do something that you like. Not just follow your dad. Sure, be a welder if you want. Be something that gives you fulfilment and meaning.
>>
Do what makes you happy. That'll make your pops proud.

Just make sure its honorable, pays the bills, and supports you and your own.
>>
I went to school to learn to weld. Worked in the field with the pipefitters for a couple years. Pay was good until the economy took a down swing and there was no work.

Started selling cars and makin good money cause I like bullshittin with people.

Got offered a job last year to run a welding supply company. Nothing massive around 60 employees. Now have a fancy car and truck, I live In one of the more prestigious communities in my state.

The point i wanted to make is that you should go after welding but always remember to diversify your skill set. Young men that have a combination of both blue and white collar experiences under their belt tend to do very well.

Good luck kid! Work hard and listen to your dad!
>>
>>136773256
I'm working on getting a welding and fabrication degree from my community college right now, while working at a local company that is training me in practical welding. By time I get my degree, I'll be ready head to Texas and benefit from the big Trump economy boom.
If Trump can manage to bring back the heavy industry jobs we've lost overseas, welders will be sought after even more than they are now. And as it is now, we already have a major shortage, which means high pay for people in the field because demand far outstrips supply and that dynamic is only going to get larger.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.