[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his endgame /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1471909121837.jpg (67KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1471909121837.jpg
67KB, 992x744px
Reddit is obviously dying day by day. A lot of other social media sites get flack but Reddit is pretty fucked. Their apathy and lack of transparency puts their personal politics ahead of the websites success.

Do you think they rather drive the site into the ground rather than bend the knee and treat their users equally? At some point they are going to see that their site won't sustain itself. The entire website is manipulated by bots and corporations.

What do you think is going through this mans mind on a daily basis?
>>
To keep reddit a safe place for advertisers
>>
>>136771838
Their goal is to make a shit ton of funding and have control of 75% daily communications from millennials (most expensive target market).

They succeeded, we raised a few billion in valuation and funding last month.
>>
File: dfffggh.png (231KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dfffggh.png
231KB, 800x600px
>>136771838
His end game involves fucking as many boys under the age of 10 that he possibly can.
>>
>>136772029

>They succeeded, we raised a few billion in valuation and funding last month.

So you don't care about the fact you shape a false reality for your userbase?
>>
File: boy-at-lgbt-parade.jpg (66KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
boy-at-lgbt-parade.jpg
66KB, 640x435px
>>136771838
>What do you think is going through this mans mind on a daily basis?
>>
>>136772029
You don't care that you actively segregate users because you don't agree with politics?

What about the fuck you guys literally turned off the search function?

Or the fact you can only see T_D posts on the front page if youre subscribed?

Or the fact you collude with the mods of the defaults to fukc with us as much as possible.

Like at some point you need to have some ETHICS and MORALS in ur business practices.

DIDNT YOU EVER TAKE AN ETHICS CLASS
>>
to convert more people into Bugmen
>>
>>136772029
What about the lack of transparency.

It's one thing to do all these things, and it does make you evil manipulative motherfuckers.

But what about the fact that you pretend this isnt going on. and you sugarcoat ever admin piece with PC PR language that doesn't actually contain anything important.
>>
>>136772029
((((((((((WE))))))))))
>>
>>136772029
Oh I see. Even on an anonymous board you're too big of a pussy to face the people you're actively silencing and too much of a pussy to explain your reasoning for the shit i mentioned.
>>
File: 1473906324713.gif (110KB, 170x255px) Image search: [Google]
1473906324713.gif
110KB, 170x255px
>>136772775
>WE
>>
>>136772029
I hope you know Bannon is going to BAN the collection of data from companies like Reddit, Facebook, Googe, Etc.
>>
daily reminder that this guy is a cannibal and reddit started censoring this stuff about the same time that pizzagate broke

https://archive.fo/5lRXO
>>
>>136772029
I guess you are a giant fucking pussy incapable of backing up ur moronic positions. Because you have no defense for the shit you implement.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.