[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another suspicious death involving an elite pol donor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

• Gemmel Moore, 26, was found dead in West Hollywood, CA on July 27

• Moore died at the home of Ed Buck, a high-profile Democratic donor

• LA Coroner's Office said he died of an accidental overdose of methamphetamine

• Family believes that Moore's demise was more sinister that revealed

• Moore's mother believes that Buck liked watching black men do drugs

• Ed Buck is not a suspect in Moore's death or any other police investigation

"Nixon told the WeHo Times that her son's troubles may have had their start OVER A YEAR AGO, when he gave her a call in a panic.

'He filed a police report because he said that Buck had held him in his apartment or whatever and had shot him up with a needle with something he didn’t’ know what it was,' Nixon said,

Ed Buck is not a suspect in Moore's death or any other police investigation (Buck pictured here with celebrity dog trainer Cesar Millan in June 2011)
Ed Buck is not a suspect in Moore's death or any other police investigation (Buck pictured here with celebrity dog trainer Cesar Millan in June 2011)

'He called me crying. Three minutes on the phone hollering and I’m like "What the hell is going on?"'

'He said "This man, he shot me up with something I don’t even know what it is," and I’m like, my son is having a breakdown or episode. But he sent me pictures of his arm, his arm was red.'

The WeHo Times reported that at the time of publication, they had yet to obtain a copy of the police report."

http://archive.is/Yo8x2
>>
>>136771306
Is Moore, dare I say, /our/ guy?
>>
>inb4 he dindu nuffin
>whitey made him do drugs
>>
>Moore's mother believes that Buck liked watching black men do drugs
Kek
>>
>>136771306
Sage pizza gate lunatic threads.
>>
>meth overdose

Is that even possible? I went through a bad period where I was injecting meth (a lot) and i'd always heard that overdosing on it (in the quantities that anyone would ever actually use) was basically impossible.
>>
Can we gas every member of the Weimar Party?
>>
>>136771306
You're still not going to get me to care that much about a nigger dying
>>
>>136771948
Heart attack is most likely cause of meth death. Unless the meth is spiked with shit
>>
>>136771599
IKR? Totally checks out. Everybody knows that niggers HATE doing drugs. That he was somehow forced to do it is the only logical conclusion
>>
File: Barron practising 2D chess.jpg (115KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Barron practising 2D chess.jpg
115KB, 1024x683px
>>136771306
Pretty obviously this is a setup by a Republican to try to pin something on high-profile Democrats. It's so obvious and blatant that it can't be anything else.

Who in the Trump team is most likely to be involved? I suspect that Bannon is a frightening behind-the-scenes operator. Manafort has a shady background too. I also wouldn't put it past Barron to be involved in something like this as a way of earning his stripes.

Anyone want to place a bet that Barron wasn't involved?
>>
>>136772576
Considering that he called his mother a year ago crying and saying that he'd been held against his will and shot up, what I think happened was

>sick old Jew hires nig prostitute and shoots him up against his will
>nig panics and calls mother and everything
>eventually calms down and realises that it actually feels pretty good
>keeps coming back for more
>eventually OD's or has a heart attack or whatever

There really are a lot of sick fucks that get off on injecting other people with meth, especially people that have never had it before. Its an intensely sexual experience
>>
>>136771306

They were having gay sex and doing meth, and the nigger did too much meth and/or ended up dying of exhaustion. Who gives a fuck?

Niggers of course are going to try to get some money out of it though and say that it's the white mans fault.
>>
>>136773156
>There really are a lot of sick fucks that get off on injecting other people with meth

Sure, but without permission? Like they just sneak up on ya and shoot you up? I don't buy it, the nigger knew what he was doing and gave the guy permission. The fact that he freaked out after the first time proves nothing other than he was freaked out by a large dose of stimulants.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.