[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vote up! Results will be posted tomorrow!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: WhoIsToBlame.jpg (36KB, 661x256px) Image search: [Google]
WhoIsToBlame.jpg
36KB, 661x256px
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13667409
>>
File: 1501335423562.jpg (197KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1501335423562.jpg
197KB, 1400x1400px
>>136766056
>>
Baby Boomers who were tricked into doing it, but it's perpetuated by millennials who are stupid enough to think it's right in spite of knowing what they're doing
>>
It's objectively boomers, but millennials are going to make it worse once they can hold office.
>>
>>136766182
I just really wanna know where /pol/ stands with regards to whom it pins the blame on.

>>136766442
I guess one can make the case that though baby boomers fucked a lot of things up, millennials are ruining culture in this moment.

I guess it will come down to which you think is worse.
>>
>>136766056
That is as hard to determine as to answer the question what came first? chicken or egg?
>>
>>136766056
Who raised the Millennials, the Boomers.
>>
>>136768058
So, millennials don't have agency?

That's a weak ass case.
>>
It's the millennials that have been pushing for muh diversity, and it's the boomers that pushed for muh sexual liberation

So it's both
>>
How can you blame a generation that's been adults for ten or fewer years for a world that's been fucked for seventy?
>it was the "greatest" generation
>>
>>136766056
Actually the real answer is the Greatest Generation.
>>
No option for both?
Shit poll.
>>
File: 1501349105081.gif (5KB, 474x471px) Image search: [Google]
1501349105081.gif
5KB, 474x471px
Millennials didn't do this
>>
Why can't I vote both? Fuck this poll.
>>
>>136768789
Seig heil friend
>>
>>136768707
The boomers started that muh diversity shit in the 60's now their offspring is just following their parent's past.
>>
Which is the generation where we split off from the British? That generation is the cause of all our problems today. I didn't vote no BREXIT then fuck that.
>>
>>136768822
Millennials in fact didn't do that. Decisions that rocketed the debt upwards were made by the 60s baby boomers.
>>
>>136766056
Hard to consider myself a millennial since I remember life before the internet, but either way fuck millenials.
>>
fuck off poll Nigger
and , no /pol/ is no credible source. How would you know how many time anons vote. Stupid. Never heard of VPNs, and Proxies. Pathetic. Go appeal to scientific authority somewhere else
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.