[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about the Trump/Russia story?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: 170518-time-magazine-cover-embed.jpg (612KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
170518-time-magazine-cover-embed.jpg
612KB, 1500x2000px
>>
cant have two powerful countries being friendly no siree no can do
>>
Just a big nothing burger
>>
File: 1498459144557.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1498459144557.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>136765852
Lefty Hillary supporter bullshit made up story of cherry picking what seems controversial.
>>
>>136765852
>Kremlin
>>
>>136765852
Wish it was real.
Imagine what could be accomplished if Trump and Putin worked together in everything?
Leftists would be literally BTFO for all eternity
>>
File: kaba.jpg (48KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
kaba.jpg
48KB, 300x321px
this was the white house for the past 8 years
>>
It was mostly bullshit, the only thing that was somewhat true was Trump Jr meeting that Russian lawyer and that is being questioned since the dems have ties to the company the lawyer worked for.
>>
>>136765852

No doubt Russia tried to influence our election, but it is unlikely that Trump and Russia colluded together. Sounds like Manafort was in on it though, maybe that's why Trump dropped him.
>>
>>136765852
TIME editors are literally uneducated retards, this isn't even Kremlin, they just showed the White House being swallowed by a church.
>>
>>136766334
Russia most likely just fucked with it because Putin was pissed at Hillary shittalking him. So he decided to fuck up the potential crowning achievement in her life for shits and giggles and to embarrass the DNC for siding with her.
>>
>>136765852
We've watched history happening.

Watergate will be a footnote in the Trump/Russia chapter of history.
>>
I still wonder how can people believe this load of bullshit when neither of agencies (CIA, NSA or FBI) have released any kind of proof. No traces, no logs, no anything lmao. Guess we have the best hackers.
>>
>>136765852
Time mass media don't say straight thing means lie.

Simple media would say we never say Vladimir Putin government helps trump, we just say Russian,russian,hacker russian, proxies Russian,people Russian.
>>
I hope Putin can help Trump crush the enemies of peace and prosperity and traitors of humanity. But I doubt there's much room for collaboration and Trump is likely on his own, save his supporters at home.
>>
File: FaceApp_1502306021360.jpg (372KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1502306021360.jpg
372KB, 1280x670px
Don't care
>>
>(((media)))

Seems like a trustworthy theory. Impeach Drumpf! I'm with Her!
>>
File: 1502206401197.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1502206401197.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>136765852
Also if you haven't noticed, mainstream media is kissing Hillary's and all lefty asses, so they would look "politically correct" and would get all the viewer/reader add sponsorships. That's what you get when all jews are in the media's top heads - no really critical news, just the ones that attract people, so they get sponsorships and money.
>>
>>136765852
The only "collusion" has been with Ukraine, and whomever the Awans were spying for.
Some of the over 80 dems whose systems the AWANS had access to:
-Cedric Richmond - Committee on Homeland Security, ranking member on Terrorism and Cybersecurity subcommittee;
-Andre Carson, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, ranking member on Emerging Threats Subcommittee which is responsible for counterterrorism oversight, member of the Department of Defense Intelligence and Overhead Architecture Subcommittee;
-Cedric Richmond, Committee on Homeland Security, ranking member on Terrorism and Cybersecurity subcommittee;
-Ted Lieu subcommittee on National Security
-Mark Takano, Committee on Science, Space, and Technology;
-Jackie Speier - intelligence committee.
-Tammy Duckworth, Subcommittee on Tactical Air and Land Forces of the Armed Services Committee before becoming senator;
-Gwen Graham, who had also been on the Armed Services Committee and Tactical Air and Land Forces subcommittee...

As for "hacking" elections, look to crazy Bernie getting screwed; deaths of Shawn Lucas & others within a month; Obama's DHS hacking voting equipment in Georgia, KY, WV, Indiana & others, then blaming it on a traine's "Excel" gliche in a conference call with all the states.
All probably just the tip of the iceberg ^

If this info was shared more, the pravda (cnn, Faux opinion, etc.) woldn't have ANY viewers because their entertainment wouldn't even be entertianment any more.
>>
>>136765852
It's unlikely that Trump was involved at all but it's possible some of his subordinates had some meaningful contact with Russia.

The only way I can reasonably see him getting impeached is if he lies under oath. He lies all the damn time so I'd imagine it'd be easy to get him to lie in front of a grand jury or senate committee.
>>
It's bullshit but I wish it were true.
I unironically favor re-alignment towards Russia and Iran and away from Saudi Arabia and Israel.
>>
>>136765852

honestly I won't believe a word of it unless something is actually found.

further, it doesn't mean a damn thing. There is no way I was going to vote for Hillary anyway.

Lastly, if the democrats continue down this road, they will ultimately doom themselves. pretending Russia cost them the election will only make them further neglect the middle americans that rejected them this time around.
>>
File: 1502072575878.png (222KB, 532x406px) Image search: [Google]
1502072575878.png
222KB, 532x406px
>>136765852

Hillary had taken $150 million from Russia during the Uranium One sale's approval process (which she then of course approved). In late 2015, Hillary's internal polling showed this was her absolute biggest turn-off with voters.

Rule #1 of dirty politics: Attack your opponent's strong point. That's how war hero Kerry got Swift Boated -- you attack your opponent's strongest point. Bonus if you can project your weakest point onto their strongest point.

Trump's strongest point is his ultra-patriotism. So they took their weakest point (corruption and Russia) and threw it like a bucket of slime on his strongest point. And they're still doing it.
>>
>>136767119
This, this by far is the best answer.

The doubling down will solidify the Republicans control for decades.
>>
File: 1405892567647.jpg (36KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1405892567647.jpg
36KB, 400x533px
/pol/ doesn't need to do the thinking.
>>
>>136767119
Definitely agree with some of that, although I do believe Russia did at least TRY to influence the election. I'd believe the US intelligence agencies over Russia any day, especially over ex-KGB commie Putin.

The Democrats candidate was shit. Had Joe Biden ran he'd probably be president now.
>>
>>136766470
This lmao.
>>
>>136765852
>What does /pol/ think about the Trump/Russia story?
An amazing con job.

Everything that Hillary and her media allies claim Trump did was in fact what she did. She colluded with "Russians." When she was Sec of State, she traded our uranium production to russian interests AFTER her foundation received millions in donations. No one needs a special prosecutor to investigate this fact, its public knowledge.

And so five seconds after she loses, Hillary, the DNC, and her media allies try to pull the legitimacy from Trump's presidency by accusing him of the very dirty work they've been up to for decades. It's an amazing amount of chutzpah.
>>
>>136766540
>not yet they haven't
>>
>>136767119

But yet you're the same type who still thinks Hillary is guilty of something after all of the investigations where she was cleared. The writing is on the wall, he's guilty of collusion and financial crimes.

This isn't about Hilary I don't get why you Trump tards are still stuck on her. I am a Democrat and I don't care if she goes to prison or not. She's old news.

The Russians influenced non-college educated whites who are easily influence by propaganda because they lack reasoning and critical thinking skills. Also, most of them were still salty that a black man was president so they clung to Trump who in many ways is like them, a bumbling retard whose actions are based on his feelings at the current moment and xenophobia.
>>
>>136765852
Well, I know that our hackers is pretty good, and maybe they even best in the world.
But I still don't understand how they supposed to "hack the election".
You can hack mom's didlo these days, but the elections?
>>
I'm angry. I've had enough of these people. I go out and face these scum every day
>>
>>136765852
Notice something missing on the tops /pol/? What did (((they))) mean by this?
>>
https://youtu.be/M3Ftn2n1VTU

that it should be treated like the fucking joke that it is...
>>
File: sbt-meme.png (332KB, 1444x703px) Image search: [Google]
sbt-meme.png
332KB, 1444x703px
Needs more covfefe, before it is bigly fake news
>>
>>136771805
Hey, that's bretty gud
>>
>>136770311
Found the kike.
>>
>>136771805
lmao, I've been looking for the sauce on that since seeing the gif, thx m8
>>
30 pages and 3.14 Terra that say nay
>>
>>136765852
Why are crosses missing from St. Basils Cathedral on your pic?
>>
File: 1500062654695.jpg (71KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1500062654695.jpg
71KB, 640x1136px
>>136765852
Big if true
>>
>>136765852
Obama had 2 months to get any evidence with all the intelligence apparatus FBI, CIA, NSA, they havent found anything , they would have leaked it looong ago. It was a good chess play to troll Sessions into getting MUeller so they could dig some other shady business dealing, but also once it is over Trump will say he gave them their shot and they found nothing.
>>
File: yanks vs rus elections.jpg (60KB, 480x437px) Image search: [Google]
yanks vs rus elections.jpg
60KB, 480x437px
>>136765852
stupid
>>
>>136774182
Jews offended by them, d'uh
>>
>>136774182
>>136775896
and also because it may imply that Christians are running things in the Whitehouse. Which may get people thinking about Muslims or Jews running things.

Our corporate media is literally communist brainwashing at this point, just shinier and subtler than what you guys had under the Soviets.
>>
>>136765852

>no crosses on the domes

Fucking TIME is trash
>>
>>136765852

I think it's funny how it'll probably get Trump busted on some tax shit or something from decades ago that was discovered during the investigation.
>>
>>136765852
It's the best fan fiction I've ever seen.
>>
I think it's possibly dead, and the Clinton/DWS investigation possibly died with it in return. NK saber rattling is so audiences in both camps move on.
>>
>>136766516
The only thing you've watched is the complete degeneration of the media.
>>
>>136770311
>The Russians influenced non-college educated whites who are easily influence by propaganda because they lack reasoning and critical thinking skills.
Why does all of politics always comes down to "retard rednecks" for you Dems?
>>
File: 1501213130858.jpg (154KB, 697x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501213130858.jpg
154KB, 697x1024px
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=BDbpFOqrgKo
>>
>>136765852
It's pushed by democrats, Neocons and CNN. Why would anyone believe such bullshit?
>>
>>136765852
I think it's quickly destroying what little credibility the media had
>>
>>136765852
brave
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.