[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going through the mind of this sniper?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: ZYQplB5.jpg (164KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ZYQplB5.jpg
164KB, 1200x675px
This man is in his thirties to early forties.
There is a good chance he served six to ten years in the military.
He climbed up the career ladder in Federal law enforcement to a job position more exclusive than becoming a Navy Seal.
He is an elite sniper/counter-sniper positioned on the roof of the White House.
One of the first and last lines of defense against attack or assassination.
Every moment of his life lead up to this.
A mistake, a failure, making the wrong choice, any single thing could have kept him from this moment, as thousands of other people who could have been in his shoes fell short in some way.
But he is the one. He made it.
And his president is being protested by.. some kind of KFC marketing thing? Fuck if I know.
Anyway, post what he's thinking.
>>
>>136765204

No replies, not a problem I'll just bump the thr
>>
>lel
>>
File: 1494281673795.png (276KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494281673795.png
276KB, 600x600px
>>136765204
ooga booga time fo dat kfc homie
>>
I just try to keep my mind on the task at hand. Thanks for your concern
>>
>>136765204
>post what he's thinking
fuck Drumpf, Hillary won the election...
>>
That chicken is a nork psyop to bait trump into attacking. they apparently don't know he's on vacation right now
>>
>>136765835

I know you're hoping the wind catches it and blows it over the fence so you have an excuse to shoot it. Because you're the hero America needs.
>>
>white house so dilapidated trees are growing on it
jesus christ, america get your shit together
>>
>>136765204
This God-tier Alpha's thinking:
>this kewl job gets me sooo much sweet tang from White House interns & various DC hawties I'd never do anything to fuck it up. Also, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
>>
>>136766202
>muh trees
Show your flag coward otherwise you're just a pathetic faggot hiding behind a loser flag
>>
>>136766426
>muh flag
fucking americans...
>>
>>136765622
Fpb
>>
>>136765204
Your post raises a good point:
There are others on that roof and clearly such an object is going to create extra work & headaches for people with complex & difficult jobs.

The chicken is meant to annoy Trump but he doesn't give a fuck. He probably won't even see it and would like that he's living that rent free in their heads if he did. But it's only hurting people who work hard and face enormous personal sacrifices while doing so. This is courtesy of the side that claims they are the real "patriots" now and have all changed their profile pics to an eagle with a vagina hat.
>>
File: Sad-Clown[1].jpg (242KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Clown[1].jpg
242KB, 640x426px
>>136765204

Spend money on giant Trump chicken with golden hair. Plan operation, execute.

Trump has been gone for 4 days and won't be back for two weeks.
>>
>>136765204
>man I can not wait to fuck and eat the 5 year old after my shift ends....EAT THE PAIN
>>
>>136765204
>"I'm getting paid so much for this"
>>
>>136765204
He is thinking that the balloon is a diversion and the assassin will come from somewhere unexpected
>>
File: Terminal Blackness.jpg (36KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
Terminal Blackness.jpg
36KB, 467x700px
>>136765204
Sheeeit.
>>
>>136765975
They know, they're too pussy to do it while he's there
>>
>>136767585

Trump isn't actually at the White House right now.
>>
Remember when a rodeo clown was not allowed to wear an Obama mask?
>>
>>136765204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IktJW3a9HUI
>>
>>136765204
If he was on duty a couple of weeks ago he was gagging. I had no idea that it was the White House roof outside the hotel window, and I was walking around with my 60 year old balls out while I was looking for a towel.

Sorry man, feels bad
>>
>>136765204
Hm, I dont know what goes through the mind of brainwashed corporate mercernaries.
>>
>>136770013
Fake news
>>
>>136765204

Can't wait to get to home to watch the recorded game and have a few beers, tomorrow's off-day too so maybe more than a few
>>
>>136770350
I dont know how slaves think.
>>
>>136765204
fucking niggers just try and pull some shit getting my harpoon next month for those fucking land whales
>>
>>fuck dude that WOD had me sore all morning, oh man can't wait to get off work and drink some Jameson with the guys from group
>>
>>136767036

Wait what's going o
>>
Someone should spray paint Kek in green on it
>>
It is a Soros paid chicken
>>
Perfect idea derail the chick and get everyone to think its kfc marketing liberals will be pissed.
>>
>>136765204
Giant inflatable watermelon when?
>>
This is a thread for testing a bot's ability's to post.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.