[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EITHER YOU HAVE A CENTRAL BANK OR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Kim.jpg (18KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
Kim.jpg
18KB, 460x259px
>be Kim Jong Un
>want self-preservation/self-determination for your people
>be called "isolationist", "an evil regime", "an evil regime which must be replaced for democracy to work"
>fight for your people, your culture, your identity
>fight the Jew World Order
>come against the US tool of the Rothschilds
>be an American "Patriot" who thinks N. Korea should endorse 'Democracy'
>later realize that 'Democracy' is code word for 'Hiring the best Jew for the Job'
>reject everything being told to you and see the hypocrisy
>realize that you live in a Jew World Order
>say "Why Live"?
>profit
>>
>>136762242
Democracy doesn't work which is why only I, Anon, should have any power.
>>
>>136762242
i like how ppl think this central bank conspiracy applies to NK lol

Having a nut bag constantlytelling everyone he's going to nuke them for multiple years and has a portion of their brainwashed defectors in labor goolags isn't enough?
>>
>>136762242
He'd get more done if he didn't constantly threaten to nuke someone every other day. But no he wants to throw his weight around.
>>
>>136764627
>>136764732
(((Oy vey)))
>>
>>136762242
Id love to go there and see for myself what its actually like, no guided tour just actual exploring.
Obviously impossible but still
>>
>>136762242
North Korea does have a central bank you dumbass
>>
>>136762242
>this thread again
IT'S A FUCKING ROGUE STATE
>>
>>136762684
>Democracy doesn't work which is why only I, Anon, should have any power.

In democracy only (((you))) have power.
>>
>>136767754
At least it's not a caliphate like the UK.
>>
File: 0e5.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0e5.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>136762242
>want self determination for your people
>place them in surveillance state and micromanage every aspect of their lives
>>
File: g (158).jpg (61KB, 776x583px) Image search: [Google]
g (158).jpg
61KB, 776x583px
>>136762242
North Korea is Best Kor . . . .
>>
>>136767899
The UK is zog just like the US so shut up senpai
>>
>>136767957
no shit.

You would monitor your citizens if you new kikes were trying to invade your country and subvert it aswell/

Ofc your jewwashed brain sits there thinking lel he must spy on citizens to make sure they dont wrongthink.

It to keep kikes out. not to make sure deer reeder is talked gud aboot/

kys fag.
>>
File: lincoln's_portent.jpg (124KB, 1435x666px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln's_portent.jpg
124KB, 1435x666px
The U.S. -- as a subsequent capitalistic extension of that, the world -- became a plutocracy controlled by warfare banksters, after the North's war of aggression against the southern states, in the so-called "Civil War".

The Rothchild-sponsored oligarchs wrest control of the world, through the agency of war, greed inculcation and debt enthrallment. Since then, anyone attempting to extricate themselves from the kike usury claws, was summarily dealt with.

This applies to both those who tried to do so meritoriously (Guatemala), or malevolently (Norks).

China is the next port of call for the Zionist cliques who installs Mao (*chinks are not a consumer society, thus cannot be exsanguinated like the West could; and the current plenum their is of the "core" -- replacing the bankster dog, Jiang).

NK are merely a stepping stone in the general direction -- a course that was belatedly re-charted under Oboonga ("pivot").
>>
>>136768670
Yeah but at least we has the Northwest Front desu.
>>
>>136764627
>having the rothschild controlled news sources tell me they have a nutbag constantlytelling everyone he's going to nuke them for multiple years and has a portion of their brainwashed defectors in labor goolags
fixed that for you anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.