[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE DRAFT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0940.jpg (54KB, 357x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0940.jpg
54KB, 357x480px
Let's say we go to war with North Korea. Will there be a draft? Does the United States have enough soldiers to accommodate for a possible land invasion or deployment?

This board has some serious worrying to do if there was to be a draft, because I know a lot of you are out of college, working-class Americans.
>>
>>136761583

I highly doubt there will be a draft. If there was a draft, then the majority of the population wouldn't be fit to serve due to health and mental issues. US Military won't let you hold a gun if you suffer from schizophrenia.
>>
>>136761583
Some states might draft militias for instate needed. Yes, they can do that.
>>
>>136761583
>fighting and dying for sodomite and cross-dresser rights
No thanks. I'm sure the atheist snowflake left will lineup to defend their utopia though with their one life to live.
>>
>>136761583
No, we don't need a draft and we haven't needed one since Vietnam. It drives me nuts how many people even bring up "drafts" when it's such a historical concept that is completely irrelevant to the conflicts of today and our military.

The only time you will see a draft in America's future is when nukes begin to fly in a world war.
>>
>>136763032
There will never be one until another civil war. The us army sent every irishman that arrived at port in nyc to the battlelines against the confederates. They'd just fight another war using non-citizens and the jews and atheists would applaud and then embrace their new syrian-american citizens.
>>
>>136763866
You’re correct people won’t be drafted into the US Army, but a big enough war would deplete the Guard units. A natural disaster or chimpout would probably mean state forces needing to beef up.
>>
>>136764272
Good luck finding willing participants outside N. Africa or something. >>136762731
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.