[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so quick to defend illegal immigrants?They're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 5

File: dog.png (359KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
359KB, 500x621px
Why are people so quick to defend illegal immigrants?They're breaking the law, so trying to trick them into getting caught by immigration should be considered a good deed and not "evil" or bigoted. It's the same as trying to get a thief caught and arrested.
>>
>>136759829

>Why are people so quick to defend illegal immigrants?

Because they think they are being all "moral" about it all the while dismissing the natives and legal immigrants.
>>
The reason is simple much like the reason for Europeans pushing for more refugees; it's a self-hatred that compels them to welcome their demise.
>>
>>136759829
>equating theft to crossing an imaginary line and working your ass off to provide a better life for your children on less than minimum wage
You are a subhuman because you can't form logical arguments, and also lack the capacity for empathy

People defend illegal immigrants because the vast majority of them aren't murderous savages as /pol/ would have you believe, people see value in those who try to improve their conditions in the face of adversity.

All racists see is a brown 'subhuman' who 'needs to go back', zero empathy or analysis of why those people end up there.
>>
>>136759829
Because life in the West is so comfy they need someone to virtue signal over so they feel like their lives have meaning.
It's mostly women and nu-male faggots, they should be ignored anyways.
>>
They're virtue signaling to the extreme. They get jollies by sticking up for whoever they see as being the lowest in order to win points.
>>
File: xTxV8Tr_d.jpg (81KB, 640x832px) Image search: [Google]
xTxV8Tr_d.jpg
81KB, 640x832px
>>136760776
This exactly. Fucking toxic.
>>
>>136760641
>those who try to improve their conditions
By lowering ours and those of our descendants for the next few centuries. Get fucked, Paco.
>>
>>136760641
I'm not trying to say that they're bad people just that they're breaking the law and there is a difference between an illegal immigrant and a refugee
>>
retarded ideology
>>
>>136760641
go to canada you filthy 3rd world brown piece of shit. we burgers hate your kind and we are deporting the fuck out of you and we are going to build a wall and higher thousands of more ice agents to get even more of you filthy roaches out of my country, so go to canada while it is still viable if you wait any longer you will have to buy a plane ticket
because your kind will sure as hell not be able to pass the raise act
faggot
>>
>>136759829
I'm OK with illegal immigrants, as long as they don't do anything illegal.
>>
>>136760641
Eat shit chalupa boy, we don't want your kind here.
>>
>>136760641
I dont see a brown subhuman, i see total demographic replacement of the majority ethnic group within my country, which will cause irreparable damage to the culture, standard of living, and everything else
>>
>>136761161
This.
>>
>>136761283
>this is actual liberal logic
>>
>>136760641
>the English channel
>the channel tunnel
> imaginary
>>
>>136760983
>By lowering ours and those of our descendants for the next few centuries. Get fucked, Paco.
Well that's the point of empathy, you autistic stormnigger.
You sacrifice a bit of what you have in order to help someone else.

You can be too empathetic and lower your quality of life too much, but that's besides the point.

OP asked why people feel empathetic towards illegal immigrants. This is why.

>>136761060
It's just a bad argument to equate theft to illegal immigration, basically anything that might steal jobs or hinder your local economy w'(like outsourcing, global trade, etc) should be considered 'theft' under this way of thinking, and would ultimately end up causing absolute isolationist policies under its logical conclusion.
>>
>>136760641
Then get a work visa, fuckwit
>>
>>136761283
>i'm okay with gay people, as long as they dont do anything gay
>>
>>136761655
>You sacrifice a bit of what you have in order to help someone else.
For our own people, yes.
For foreigners, no. We owe them nothing.
>>
>>136759829
Interesting pic
>>
>>136761810
Fascinating, isn't it?
>>
>>136760641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFG0qyyppdU
You fucking lazy spics don't work.
>>
>>136759829
Because Democrats need votes and average Joe is afraid of social blowback from Democrats and leftists
>>
>>136759829
whats the deal with the dog, was he partially shaved or is that just a object in front of the dog?
>>
>>136761161
>>136761412
Look at all these trumpfags foaming at the mouth because I gave an explanation of why people feel empathy towards illegal immigrants.

I don't necessarily disagree with enforcing the laws in a country, but you certainly are bottom of the barrel trash in America given your knee jerk diarrhea infused responses.

>>136761772
>For our own people, yes.
That wholly depends on morals, and the morals of each person change, autismo master.
>For foreigners, no. We owe them nothing.
There are dozens of examples in which countries help others, even Saudi Arabia helps other countries dumbass
>>
>>136762135
Trumpfag? I just don't like worthless spics in my county that don't ducking belong here.
>>
>>136762126
He's wearing see-through tights
>>
>>136762126
It's tights. Or pantyhose to you

Fucking coon
>>
Bc we are libertarians, and libertarians are superior, and superior people dont worry about immigrants stealing their jobs.
Plus superior ppl buy drugs from immigrants, which is icing on the cake.
The only ppl who have to worry about paco stealing their job live in trailer parks.
>>
>>136761648
>geographical boundaries not imaginary

Far more pertinent is the non-imaginary nature of millennia of Indo-European culture, centuries of Christendom, and generations of Renaissance/Enlightenment intellectual baggage.
>>
>>136761682
??
What are you implying, dumbass?

>>136761469
It's going to happen either way with immigrants or not, whites don't reproduce

>>136762257
This thread isn't your personal blog dumb niggermonkey, stay on topic and spare me whatever dumb monologue bullshit you want to shitpost

Sad how you cucks think anyone speaking about the current situation wants to emigrate to your country or whatwver

You've got a mentally illness up your ass
>>
>>136762460
>The only ppl who have to worry about paco stealing their job live in trailer parks.
Your great grandchildren will be brown, you elitist fuck. Unless you're a Jew, which you may well be, in which case your great grandchildren will find themselves in your natural ecological niche of being on the run from the host communities you've taught to despise you.
>>
>>136762460
I'm not even worried about them stealing jobs or anything, I've got nothing against them. Just don't see why they are sided with so frequently when they're breaking the law.
>>
>>136762135
>There are dozens of examples in which countries help others, even Saudi Arabia helps other countries dumbass
There's a difference between helping other countries and flooding your own with incompatible people who will create conflict.
It is a fact that we owe them nothing, and no amount of muh morals or muh empathy can change that.
>>
>>136762783
Because most people are naive, stupid, short-sighted and irresponsible, and consume media which is crafted by vested interests who are intent on destroying homogeneity in European states, in order to further their agenda of creating a politically impotent mongrel slave caste to cater to their every whim. Welcome to the 21st century.
>>
>>136760641
Breaking laws is unmoral, breaking laws to steal from others to improve yourself is unmoral, reducing living wages for others via theft is unmoral.
>Improving condition in the face of adversity.
To do this the people would have to remain where their problems are and fix them not bring their problems to other places and bring the host country down in result.
>>
>>136763009
So you don't classify sending foreign aid in whatever form as 'sacrificing a bit of what you have'?

You've already said that you shouldn't sacrifice what you have for people who are not your own,and now you're backtracking like a little bitch.

>>136763170
So, outsourcing and buying shit from other countries is immoral?

Really makes you think

>to do this people would have to remain where their problems are
So it's a black and white situation, huh? Apparently you can only improve your situation by staying where you are

Wise words
>>
>>136760641
Selective application of the law (in this case tolerating illegal aliens) is always unfair to the segment of society that abides by said law and the segment that abides by the law in general. The notion that wanting a better life somehow entitles you to ignore legalities that are inconvenient is as absurd as it is unjust. Effectively everyone in the world could have a better life if they were allowed to ignore whatever laws they felt were inconvenient but not really hurting anyone by not following (I imagine people choosing to opt out of paying their taxes would be pretty popular.) That however doesn't make it morally right or just to do since part of engaging in any society is agreeing to almost exclusively abide by the rules, not because it's what's good for you but because it's what's good for everyone.

You mentality is a perfect example of why I personally don't want any illegal aliens in the United States, you collectively fail to understand what a society is at it's core which is probably why Mexico is in the state that it is.
>>
>>136763057
Seems about right
>>
>>136763552
Post the quote in which I claimed that selectively ignoring the law was OK, dumb nigger

My entire posts deals with why people are empathetic towards illegal immigrants, not whether it's OK to break the law

Your mentality is the perfect example of why right wingers are retarded beyond comprehension and are merely chasing their own tail most of the time
>>
>>136763546
They're both part of the immigration reform and theft.
>So it's a black and white situation, huh? Apparently you can only improve your situation by staying where you are.
Moving your problems else where will not stop the problem in which makes a person leave in the first place.
>>
>>136759829
R U F F
U
F
F
>>
>>136763915
>They're both part of the immigration reform and theft.
So what you're saying is that global trade, outsourcing, and h1b visas are immoral because they cut into your profits?
>Moving your problems else where will not stop the problem in which makes a person leave in the first place.
You are assuming any given person is causing the problems which they are suffering from.
>>
>>136763881
>equating theft to crossing an imaginary line and working your ass off to provide a better life for your children on less than minimum wage
>You are a subhuman because you can't form logical arguments, and also lack the capacity for empathy
You're defending breaking the law right here.
>>
>>136763987
I think i successfully chose an attention grabbing image.
>>
>>136764151
How so?
>>
>>136759829
That's what happen when you were a christcuck for like 2000 years and that suddenly you give up on your reason to be such a fag.
>>
>>136764220
By claiming equating a criminal act with a criminal act is somehow not a valid comparison. Motivation is irrelevant, which is what my entire post was about.
>>
>>136764145
The word Illegal means:Contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law. In which by illegally arriving the individuals break the law.
>>
>>136763552
>you collectively fail to understand what a society is at it's core
Aye. The Soviets used to call this innate knack or talent "gosudarstvoobrazayushchy", or "state-forming". In much of the third world they never developed this, lacking the wherewithal to do so, thanks to a very different adaptive history. Only certain races have proven up to this, and opening the gates to members of other human stocks will inevitably have this capacity decline in the overall population.

Ultimately, the third worlders are reliant on there BEING a first world to ship them their medicines and so on, so it's in their own interests not to submerge us. That they can't fathom this means it's up to us to fix matters for them. And the reaction to the current madness is on its way.
>>
>>136764348
Theft isn't comparable to illegal immigration, though. Making a reductionist argument about how all crimes are equal isn't a good defense.

>>136764354
>deflecting the questions this poorly
Running quickly out of your daily ration of (you)'s here
>>
>>136764861
You are comparing legal immigration i.e work visas, out sourcing, global trade to illegal immigration i.e an individual or group of people that breaks the law by entering a country contrary to the host's law. Immigration is not bad it is when you break the laws and exploit off of the country in result, which is bad.
>>
>>136759829
thats a hot dog

sauce?
>>
>>136760641
>water
>imaginary
>>
>>136764861
>Making a reductionist argument about how all crimes are equal isn't a good defense.
All crimes are equal in being crimes. The penalties vary because the damages vary but both are the act of doing something illegal. If anything is a poor defense it's resorting to crime Whataboutism which is what you're doing. I don't particularly care about finding out the exact financial damages of breaking and entering versus illegal immigration because they're both wrong as far as I'm concerned and I want both to stop.
>>
>>136765307
A saucy, sexy dog indeed. However, no additional sauce.
>>
>>136765242
But that's the whole point you guys defend, you're supposedly hammering the idea that you can't lower your quality of life in favor of other people, yet, you welcome all the practices that do lower your quality of life as long as they're being done 'legally'. It is nonsensical. You can't believe in both.

A better argument would be to say, 'OK, we can sacrifice some of what we have in order to help foreigners, but it all must be done according to the law so that it doesn't get out of control and we end up regretting it'

Saying that is a far cry from the shit that every average trumpfag on /pol/ spouts
>>
>>136766169
>you're supposedly hammering the idea that you can't lower your quality of life in favor of other people.
When people are illegally in the country, pay less to no taxes while reaping the benefit of medical and social programs it is a change in "quality of life".
>welcome all the practices that do lower your quality of life as long as they're being done 'legally'. It is nonsensical.
When they are legally a citizen paying equally then there is not a reduction in comparison to paying someone else without anything in return.
You said it correctly, 'OK, we can sacrifice some of what we have in order to help foreigners, but it all must be done according to the law so that it doesn't get out of control and we end up regretting it', the issue is this is not occurring with people who are taking and only taking while other people make them dependent to the system.
>>
>>136765515
>all crimes are equal in being crimes
And that's as far as you're willing to go into the argument because your house of cards breaks down on any further inspection

As I've stated before, crossing a border, jaywalking and robbing a store or a bank are certainly not even comparable in the slightest except for the fact they're crimes, the morals of people are not absolute, and I'm certain that even a moral judge dredd like yourself has not reported friends, or acquaintances when they break laws like driving while somewhat drunk, speeding, etc

The same applies to people who feel empathy towards illegals
>>
>>136767160
I forgot to include more 'victimless crimes' like piracy, stealing internet, jaywalking, etc

You get the point, I sincerely doubt that a single person in this thread has reported their friends to the RIAA and MPAA for playing pirated content, that makes you a hypocrite just like anyone else
>>
>>136767160
They are comparable in different degrees to the act of breaking the law, and if you think a person who breaks the law everyday shouldn't be punished in result to the level of crime is plain non sense.
>>
>>136768112
I think that people should be punished for crimes they commit, although I will not report them depending on the gravity of the situation (e.g. no one was harmed and theft of physical property did not occur), but to say that you don't watch crimes happen everyday committed by your friends is nonsense

That other anon was making the autistic argument that you should report every crime you see, regardless of its gravity or lack thereof.

Pretty sure every poster on 4Chan sees their friends and acquaintances pirate shit, break this and that one other law to the point where it becomes normal and it isn't seen as a crime, which makes them as hypocritical as the so called subhuman liberals who don't report nonviolent illegals.
>>
>>136767160
>And that's as far as you're willing to go into the argument because your house of cards breaks down on any further inspection
I've already gone as deep as I need to go. You lack the ability to view society as the result of collective cooperative behavior and instead view it as a purely competitive event who's rules are optional and only relevant when they can be enforced. This attitude or outlook is extremely common with lower class Mexicans who comprise effectively all the illegal aliens in the country.

My argument has been made and you're more concerned with your criminal Whataboutism and trying to place specific crimes on the gradient of best to worst as if it matters for anything other than deciding priority of enforcement when resources are limited.

>As I've stated before, crossing a border, jaywalking and robbing a store or a bank are certainly not even comparable in the slightest except for the fact they're crimes
Two of those are very serious crimes and jaywalking might just be a citation in most cities but that doesn't mean it isn't dangerous and doesn't impede the flow of traffic. It's not illegal because the crosswalk monopoly needs their toll revenue.

>and I'm certain that even a moral judge dredd like yourself has not reported friends, or acquaintances when they break laws like driving while somewhat drunk, speeding, etc
Citation enforcement isn't my job. You're implying that if I'm not taking action myself I can't hold the opinion that laws need to be followed in typical circumstances (breaking the law and not being guilty of a crime is essentially reserved for immediate life or death situations).
>>
File: how_it_happened.jpg (967KB, 4621x2914px) Image search: [Google]
how_it_happened.jpg
967KB, 4621x2914px
>>136759829
Brainwashing.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>136769021
>I think that people should be punished for crimes they commit.
Then you admit or agree illegal immigration is bad for it is a perpetual crime once arriving without legal authorization.
>>
File: jew_covers.jpg (234KB, 1114x730px) Image search: [Google]
jew_covers.jpg
234KB, 1114x730px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ
>>
>>136764739
I didn't get the chance to respond to your post earlier anon but it's a quality post and I hope you make more of them.
>>
>>136760641
>let me in your country senior
>did you pass the immigration process?
>w-well my English isn't that good so-
>no way Jose
>minutes later on Pablo's go- phone
>this post
Im glad the side without empathy won, shitters like you need to stay in your cartel infested shit hole
>>
>>136759829
Because fuck having laws and shit
>>
>>136769125
>you're implying that if I'm not taking action myself I can't hold the opinion that laws need to be followed
Funny how you're raving about collective cooperative behavior, yet, you see nothing wrong with looking the other way when a crime is committed, you are executing extreme mental gymnastics at this point.

Also, aren't you required by law to report crime if you're a witness of any illegal activity? Not to report your friends when they play Britney spears bootlegs and transformers movies at home makes you a criminal

This is why making autistic arguments isn't good in practice

>>136769318
I never confirmed or denied any specific view about the ramifications of illegal immigration, I've been saying that it's not comparable to theft at all, and I've explained why some people are reluctant to look the other way when crimes are comitted

I think that the law should be enforced, but I'm not hypocritical enough to lump all crime together as something inherently bad, unlike other anons in this thread
>>
File: 1500233940001.jpg (40KB, 603x653px) Image search: [Google]
1500233940001.jpg
40KB, 603x653px
>>136769502
>let me just make up a bunch of bullshit so that I can vent my impotent rage at anonymous posters
Lmao
>>
>>136769950
>Funny how you're raving about collective cooperative behavior, yet, you see nothing wrong with looking the other way when a crime is committed, you are executing extreme mental gymnastics at this point.
Civil infractions aren't criminal offenses if we want to be technical and it's clear you do. In regards to the drunk drivers I've taken keys before when friends have been trying to drive home despite being incredibly drunk.

>>136769950
>aren't you required by law to report crime if you're a witness of any illegal activity?
Only in specific circumstances such as when a person's life may be in danger.

You're going a great job of dancing around the actual arguments so you can debate phil101 thought experiments on how far your obligation to uphold the law actually goes.
>>
>>136771186
It seems that failure to report a crime where there is a person at risk only has legal consequences in some parts of the US

Upon further inspection there seems nothing wrong with not reporting illegals, since no law is being broken by the person who failed to report the criminal activity (as there is no person in immediate risk), just like when you don't report your friends for playing pirated music and movies.

Glad we cleared that up!
>>
>>136770459
>rage
Kek
>>
>>136759829
White women like nonwhite dicks and white men are too comfortable, lazy and pathetic to fuck their own women so having plenty of bulls to choose from is a convenience.
>>
The reason illegal immigration is still pushed by leftists is because the rich don't want to pay overtime, unemployment, social security, federal taxes...the immigrants are just slaves for the rich
>>
>>136760641
>imaginary line
Kek
>>
>>136760641
I haven't murdered anyone or committed any crimes either, so I should be allowed to live and work in any country I wish.

It's a double standard for people coming into the US that doesn't apply to anyone else.
>>
>>136760641
COME HERE LEGALLY AND PAY TAXES.

Fuck off, all illegals should have no rights in this country and should be deported right away. It's not a race thing for me.
>>
>>136760641
>>136761655
>>136760947
>>136762135
>>136762592
>>136763546
>>136763881
>>136764145
>>136763552
>>136764220

Don't fall for this spic's cries/troll. To blatantly ignore an established law for the sake of one or more person's feelings is outright idiocy.

Eat shit and die, bait or not.
>>
>>136760641
Nice bait. Trespassing into the US is illegal. Doesn't matter the intention.
>>
>>136773457
So long as you complete the process there's nothing wrong with it m8
We just don't like the wetbacks that try to skip the process
>>
>>136773637
Good thing Obama started sending Cuban escapees back.
>>
>>136759829
this image is considered sexy in canada, bunch of dog fuckers
>>
I'm generally of the left but I'm completely for cracking down on illegal immigration in a brutal way. If I overstayed my visa in Europe and decided to live there I'd be kicked out if found. It's a simple concept. You aren't a citizen and here legally? Get the fuck out. We live in a society, this isn't a free for all.
>>
>>136774012
this

illegals fuck off. Come here legally.
>>
>>136771964
Point out where I made the claim people have an obligation to report all illegal activity. The only obligation I've started people have is to follow the law, if they want to participate in it's enforcement in any capacity without being compelled by court order than that's at their discretion.
>>
>>136759829
because people are also disproportionately quick to blame them
>>
>>136759829
The only people who defend/virtue signal illegals have never actually had contact with an illegal.

Same for muslims. Trans. One fag "friend". One "my home dog" black.
>>
>>136772781
Rich dems*. Or else cuckservatives would be open borders.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.