[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGISE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 54845785478.png (86KB, 749x669px) Image search: [Google]
54845785478.png
86KB, 749x669px
HOW DARE YOU??
>>
>>136759736
stuff like this convinces me that these people just want whites to hand over the keys to the kingdom so they can get slaughtered easier
>>
>>136759736
She's so close to a redpill. Just take those thoughts a little further Naomi. You can do it.
>>
File: 1471240625851.png (91KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471240625851.png
91KB, 1280x1280px
>>136760005
>wanting her to reveal her power level

you have to be careful if you ever want to redpill the masses
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (160KB, 726x990px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
160KB, 726x990px
>>136759736
I guess this isnt raciss either?
>>
>>136759736
>white person
>"hey white people"
huh?
>>
>>136759736
Weren't they the ones who made it an issue?
>>
>>136760351
I don't think she is conscious of her own implication. More POCs need to understand what it really means when SJWs and academics constantly call everyone out on their supposed behalf.
>>
>>136759916
Then you must think funny.
They want whites(Jews) to stop treating them like an overprotective mother does her child.
If jews keep jumping to their defense, their communities can not get natural leaders to rise up whom actually
have the attention of their communities, as (((they))) always jump in before that can happen. (((They))) embrace
some liberals of said communities, mostly females, whom start dividing the community. You have people going
along with it because "YEA NIGGA, WE BLACKS WE WUZ KANGS" and then you have others going "YOU WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA? WHATS WITH THESE CRAZY HOES? LETS GO HIT SOME 40's Gs"

What minority communities need are strong, conservative men as role models. Alpha males that can instill respect even in gangbangers.
Can't do that if you have Ghetto's represented by some pink haired jew dyke with her pet sheboons
>>
>>136759736
How many times must /pol/ redpill everyone? This is cultural appropriation (a.k.a. race mixing). This is not right whatsoever. We should be on the side of niggers who do not like this.
>>
>>136760005
>She's so close to a redpill.
Wow, it's almost like the problem is with a small group of people that are hell bent on emotionally manipulating whites into ethnic suicide.
It's also almost like other ethnicities that are typically conservative in their own countries, go along with liberals because they serve their interests.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.