[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right Wing Activism Groups

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: flat800x800070f.u2.jpg (135KB, 644x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat800x800070f.u2.jpg
135KB, 644x800px
How many good right wing activist groups are there? I know a few but furthermore I'm looking to start one.

Anyone Houston fags interested in potentially creating a group? As well are there any good groups not only in Houston but at all?

Been thinking about it. Any ideas on this /pol/?
>>
>>136759342
just hand out fliers in your downtown area yourself. "we" don't need to mobilize in a group as much as we just need to get more whites aware. white people are inherently defensive, and typically only wait until the last minute to mobilize
>>
>>136759342
Are you in college?
>>
>>136760157
Out of Highschool currently but not enrolled. My family is in massive debt and we are waiting.
>>
>>136759342
I feel the same, it would be great to talk to some actual people interested in establishing a group to inform and defend similar values, but the right cant seem to do it anywhere near the level of the left. Why is this the case?
>Also, any jayhawks here or 913-ers actually browse this place?
>>
>>136760236
I think its because the left is so delusional that they believe anything that opposes their views even in the slightest will result in a incredible crisis if implemented or not implemented within time. They think Trump is Hitler equivalent and view that as a reason to do whatever they want, which is typically organized, in order to stop such Tyranny that doesn't or won't exist.
>>
>>136760227
If you do end up going to college, there are plenty of good organizations to look out for. TPUSA (conservatives), YAL (libertarian), and College Republicans obviously. There's probably other good one's but those are the three I'm a part of.
>>
>>136760780
I graduated at 16 and I turned 18 about 3 months ago so I've never heard of these groups. Do community colleges have them?
>>
>>136760959
Yea, but you might have to start up your own chapter. It's challenging but rewarding! Just google them and look up info on them if you're interested
>>
>>136761170
I was thinking that if were to make a group it would operate not a way a college group does. What they do, I can assume because they are apart of a college, is generally follow strictly by the book. I've been thinking about doing more unconventional things. Nothing incredibly illegal but more a propaganda type scenario. Putting nodes around largely left demographic areas that transmit a pirate radio with repeating messages or graffiti. I also compiled the ideas of engaging in the community, attending debates, go to protests and providing medical aid and engaging in counter attacks to deter the opposing force.
>>
If you are interested in meeting undercover FBI or ATF employees you should respond to crap like this. Alternatively, if so inclined, meet with them and "deal" with them.
>>
>>136761652
Organizing an activism group with other people on a website fourm/image board is nothing a FBI or ATF agent can do anything about. Never the less they couldn't do anything until something illegal does occur.
>>
>>136761650
Dude you have no idea. I've gotten the cops called on me on campus because of some "free speech" shit. TPUSA and YAL do not play by the rule book
>>
>>136761652
Do I get a free pen and do they have a coffee machine?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.