[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /pol/, are men and women really equal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: my gf.jpg (296KB, 1600x1527px) Image search: [Google]
my gf.jpg
296KB, 1600x1527px
Be honest /pol/, are men and women really equal?
>>
Women are smarter than men
>>
>>136758786
no
>>136758891
no
>>
>ooooh please maggie sell out my nations industry harder oooooo i'm almost there OH YES PRIVATISE IT YOU FUCKING BITCH! *cums*
>>
>>136758786

Obviously not.
They are born liars and whores.
Men have to corrupt themselves first to reach this moral decayed state.

Thats the number one difference. Also, they have a preference for the wicked ones. Men don't have that,

Races have major differences and so do genders. Those are facts and facts matter more than ideology and indoctrination campaigns.
>>
Thatcher did nothing wrong. The only woman who wouldn't hang when we have artificial wombs and qt 3.14 robot waifus.

But no, women are disgusting creatures that aren't equal to men
>>
>>136758786
She did the right thing to not allow school children to drink racsists milk so women are smarter then men
>>
>>136759234
>a literal HUE talking about corruption
>>
Thatcher was a one off.
>>
>>136759234
isn't your national sport corruption?
>>
>>136759502
are you a retard? she did the literal opposite of what Trump preaches you mongoloid
>>
>>136758786
Thatcher was based. Argies BTFO.
>>
>>136758786
No, of course not.

This cult of equality of outcome is only going to be fulfilled when everyone is dead.
>>
>>136758786
They have on average, different abilities & different interests, there are outliers obviously, like that Thatcher cunt, who acted more like a man than a woman.
>>
>>136759819
BASED anglo
>>
>>136758891
>IQ tests are rigged to remove the gap between men and women on IQ tests, because men would score higher.
Yeah, yep. They're way smarter.
>>
>>136759579
Right gal for the right time.
>>
>>136759611
>Thatcher was based.
If by based you mean she destroyed British engineering, industry & manufacturing in favour of dead end call centre jobs then yeah, otherwise no.
>>
>>136760062
Ding dong, just because she was right wing doesn't make her good. Also she arguably made the EU completely hostile to the UK during her term as well with the rebate

Don't forget the council house sell off launching the cancerous housing bubble which keeps expanding and bursting and expanding and bursting
>>
>>136758786

If we're going off your reference image, then no... women are inferior.
>>
>>136758786
Of course not, we are designed for different roles. Under the law of course we are.
>>
>>136759475
>>136759503

So, commie faggots, am I wrong in my affirmations? Talking badly about my nation won't change facts.
>>
>>136758891
Men are smarter than women. Check 'em.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-09-16-46-30.jpg (433KB, 1080x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-09-16-46-30.jpg
433KB, 1080x1203px
>>136758786

Read the Bible, this is obvious.

Man is made in the image of God. Woman is the glory of man.
>>
>>136758786
LOL
>>
>>136759995
okay so destroying domestic industry and manufacturing is okay now? she did destroyed Britain and used police violence against workersä
>>
>>136761269
Look at Labour now.....

nuff said
>>
Obviously men and women are different. Ridiculous how someone can think otherwise with all the empriric evidence you have. Brainwashed by the zog.
>>
>>136761405
What about Labour now? They're not radical, the stuff they are proposing is just common practice in most European nations, all of which also have their industry and manufacturing sold off, so Labour won't bring any meaningful change except ease the suffering of the disabled
>>
File: ancient hexagram.jpg (132KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
ancient hexagram.jpg
132KB, 500x332px
>>136758786
yes and no.
they are different, but of equal value. them trying to become the same as man is what robs them of their uniqueness destroying their value and making them becomming worthless meatpieces.
male and female, sun and moon, black and white, ying and yang. both need each other.
>>
Is Thatcher equal to or greater than most men? Yes. Are women on average equal to or greater than men? No. Thatcher was outlier, in every population there are outliers. We can't make decisions based on the outliers (it would be possible). We must instead make decisions based on the average member of that population.
>>
>>136758786
the sexes are not equal in nature at all. I cant think of a single species where this is the case. why is this so hard to understand for people. not equal doesnt imply their values are different, male and female play different roles.
>>
>>136765870
someone gets it
>>
>>136758786
Dumb Thatcherposter
>>
>>136758786

yes but equal does not mean identical
>>
>>136759234
>Men have to corrupt themselves first to reach this moral decayed state.

You've clearly never met Anglos
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.