[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PENTAGON PREPARES PLAN PREEMPTIVE STRIKE ON NK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

>The Pentagon has prepared a specific plan for a preemptive strike on North Korea's missile sites should President Trump order such an attack.

>Two senior military officials — and two senior retired officers — told NBC News that key to the plan would be a B-1B heavy bomber attack originating from Andersen Air Force Base in Guam.

>Pairs of B-1s have conducted 11 practice runs of a similar mission since the end of May, the last taking place on Monday.
>>
>>136757623
Source?
>>
>>136757623
>Pentagon has plan
Wow, no shit?
>>
>>136759634
They got plans for zombies, aliens and all sorts of shit.
>>
>>136757623
why would senior military officials divulge their war plans ahead of time?
>>
Wouldn't they already have plans in place? They have plans to probably invade us for fuck sake
>>
>>136759924
Cause LARP.
>>
>>136757623
I read this initially as "Pentagon prepares plan preemptive strike on UK" and got really excited.
>>
>>136759924
North Korea is baiting the United Strikes to strike first and the United States is baiting North Korea to strike first. I wonder who will blink.
>>
>>136759545
fourchan dot com forward slash pole forward slash
>>
File: 1502318852327.png (1MB, 1600x1562px) Image search: [Google]
1502318852327.png
1MB, 1600x1562px
>>136760168
Thanks m80
>>
Mach 2.2 at sea level.

Rock.

Hard.
>>
>>136759986
>Know some pretty high up military people.
Yes, the US military has a dozen different plans on how to invade pretty much every country in the world friend or foe
>>
File: 1488404258785.png (2MB, 2115x2579px) Image search: [Google]
1488404258785.png
2MB, 2115x2579px
You faggots actually think NK is the enemy, them in the media keep telling you they are the enemy.

SK is corrupt, an SJW paradise like no other. And now you will die for them yet again only not in the middle east so they can have more power by having the North and South.

WAKE THE FUCK UP! We should be liberating SK from SJW rule not dying so those same SJW's can take over the north and spread farther into asia.
>>
>>136760141
>"Pentagon prepares plan preemptive strike on UK"
Operation Bacon Grease Chemtrails
>>
>>136760150

Yep
>>
>>136757623
k keep me posted
>>
War in Korea this week
>>
>>136760694
>danger zone plays faintly on cassette in the background
>>
File: gold02.jpg (117KB, 890x501px) Image search: [Google]
gold02.jpg
117KB, 890x501px
Buy Gold now whilst you can still get delivery.
>>
>>136757623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQotKoEBjyk

Go on Trump order the attack. Let's see the biggest artillery bombardment in history on million people cities of SK.
>>
File: GoldBullion03.jpg (83KB, 1402x932px) Image search: [Google]
GoldBullion03.jpg
83KB, 1402x932px
>>136761989
A war with NK will likely cause a major default on delivery from one of the primary players such as COMEX or one of the big banks. This will cause a rush into physical Gold from the ridiculous paper contracts and derivatives that currently flood the market - very shortly after this the major exchanges will declare that they cannot honour physical delivery contracts and the price of Gold (and other PMs) will spike in a big way; great if you already own the physical good stuff but terrible if you don't.
>>
File: r7tZGZt.gif (2MB, 240x333px) Image search: [Google]
r7tZGZt.gif
2MB, 240x333px
Trump doesn't have the balls or the knowledge to act as CIC in a war against NK. The generals will demand decisions from the CIC. And who is going to give them? Bannon? That fucking Jew Jared? Ivanka? I love God, Pence?

Pfffffffffffffttttttttttttttt. Spare me.
>>
>>136759986
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
Not needed anymore, we own the oilfields and have a dominant position in the world.
>>
>>136757623
Oh please, do not get our hopes up!!

The chinese are going to be extremely sorry they did not reel in those idiot Norks.....the USA is going to default on its loans and seize all their land holdings....

Hubris is a very expensive thing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.