[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN GOES NUCLEAR ON TRUMP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

CNN wants to take Trump's ability of bombing North Korea away from the president.

CNN is openly traitorous to the United States.
>>
>>136756221
Liberals do what they do best, they destroy everything they touch.
>>
>>136756221
It's likely CNN will be bombed before this comes close to happening.
>>
File: unabomber manifesto excerpts.jpg (975KB, 1200x2252px) Image search: [Google]
unabomber manifesto excerpts.jpg
975KB, 1200x2252px
>>136756221
Well, as the Unabomber said, leftism is a totalitarian force. But that the President isn't doing what (((they))) want, they're more than glad to advocate for limits on his power. Really makes you think.
>>
>>136756221
I've watched in wonder how US media keeps bashing and undermining their own president.

It's like they want him to fail.

Why Obama didn't recieve this treatment?

What if you chance name Obama over Trump in every news?

If US president falls, so does the USA as a democracy.

And no, it would not be liberal dream.
>>
>Obama drone strikes civilians, MSM says nothing
>Trump threatens to retaliate of USA is attacked, he is the devil
I love that MSM does this. It makes people grow tired of the constant crying about Trump
>>
>>136756221
This is a good thing. I hope congress moves to limit the president's power.

That's one of the reasons i voted for trump.
>>
>>136756221
>CNN is openly traitorous to the United States.
No shit, it's propaganda, allowed by obongo.
>>
>>136756846
>Why Obama didn't recieve this treatment?
See
>>136757046
>>
>>136756221
CNN is fake news.
>>
>>136757335
But Obama was and still is US president, why the hell he would want to hurt USA?

Too much conspiracy, i personally think that CNN people are just blindly stupid. Or emotional.

Are the leadership in CNN mostly women? :D
>>
File: 1488404258785.png (2MB, 2115x2579px) Image search: [Google]
1488404258785.png
2MB, 2115x2579px
>>136756221
You faggots actually think NK is the enemy, them in the media keep telling you they are the enemy.

SK is corrupt, an SJW paradise like no other. And now you will die for them yet again only not in the middle east so they can have more power by having the North and South.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!
>>
>>136756221
Hahahahahaha, just imagine that.
Trump gets the media so riled up that congress imposes all sorts of restrictions on what the prez can do, and all future presidents will be little more than figure heads.
>>
File: ohgodmysides.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodmysides.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>136756221

>CNN
>>
Every time the US goes to war they do this though
>>
taking the 'command' out of 'commander-in-chief' lmao fuck CNN
>>
>>136757581
It's the globalist ideal and the creed of the liberal. The ends will justify the means. Which means any and all problems that occur between the start and end are forgiven as long as they make it to the end. This of course means they will never admit wrongdoing and never go back to the sane world.
>>
>>136757655
>Trump gets the media so riled up that congress imposes all sorts of restrictions on what the prez can do, and all future presidents will be little more than figure heads.

The president isn't supposed to be able to bomb people at his own whim.

Congress is supposed to declare war first.
>>
He's got the fire and the fury
At his command
But you don't have to worry
Just hold onto Jesus's hand

Oh wait, you're commie atheists. Guess you're fucked.
>>
>>136756846
>It's like they want him to fail.
Like? They do, Anon. Trump plays for the other team. You can't cheer for the other team. You have to wish for that team to lose and lose as hard as they can so your team can take advantage.
>>
>>136756221
I'm looking forward to CNN's fake news story where they claim to be under attack in Seoul and put their gas masks and helmets on like they did during the gulf war. Got my popcorn and everything.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.