[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This would mean the end of US Hegemony

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 21

Okay Plebs, listen up. I'm gonna give you the rundown on what's going on with North Korea.

>They say a bunch of shit to get us to the negotiating table
>We give them a bunch of shit like food, medical supplies and stuff under the table real hush hush so politicians on both sides can all say they've won the standoff
>They go away for a while
>Suddenly they want/need more shit
>Dumbass average citizen can't figure out why they keep acting irrationally and crazy like
>They know the same trick will continue to work as long as American politicians aren't interested in a costly and pointless conflict
>In the meantime they demonstrate to the rest of the world that we can in fact be pushed around by a third rate nation, and thus they embolden others to do the same
>Suddenly they have nukes in the 90's thanks to Bill Clinton
>Game changer, new bargaining chip
>Suddenly they develop ICBM
>We can't really stop them from doing this, lest we risk millions of lives
>Now they have nukes, AND they can hit the U.S. Mainland or detonate in high atmosphere and cause EMP
>Even if our missile defense systems CAN reach them in low orbit/high atmosphere, they only have 60-80% success rate
>Time goes on, they build up a small arsenal of ICBMs and nukes to go on them
>Kim Jong Un to United States: Get out of South Korea tomorrow, get out of the DMZ, do not attempt to stop us, do not attempt to assist the South Koreans, do not violate our airspace, do not violate our sovereign waters. If you do, then we will launch an array of missiles at you, and detonate them in high atmosphere and disable your electric power grid
>Thanks to our DoD we know that an EMP would result in long term power loss, possibly longer than a year
>We also know effected area would likely suffer 90% casualty rate
>Government would totally collapse
>Kim Jong Un knows we could decimate him if we wanted to... but he also knows that it wouldn't be worth it.

Kim Jong Un has already won guys. It's only a matter of time.
>>
Are they actually worried about emp strikes?

>90% casualty
Are you sure? I honestly believe COD MW2 is a subtle hint to young men not to worry about an all out invasion with all the tech hardware, because we'll just emp and then wear them out with attrition.

BTW Doklam isn't about China and India beating up Bhutanese Buddhists because they meditate, it's about covertly transporting either Chinese troops to Pakistan or Indian troops to north Korea.

I'm impatient with the deep state, we should be past the media black out and they should tell us who they're actually at war with. As always the deep state are not our guys.
>>
>>136755747
>Our withdrawal from South Korea would mark a historic change in U.S. foreign policy
>Other regimes - including Russia and more importantly, China would smell blood in the water
>Russia makes advances on Eastern Europe using same strategy
>China makes advances on South Pacific
>U.S. is deeply indebted and can no longer afford to get involved in proxy wars against the increasing hegemony of Russia and China
>Faith in U.S. utterly collapses
>Value of the Dollar collapses with it

The only thing that can prevent it at this point is if we shove a nuke right up Kim Jong Un's ass. Trump may HAVE to hit them.
>>
>>136755747
>>Thanks to our DoD we know that an EMP would result in long term power loss, possibly longer than a year
This is government propaganda designed to make our enemies waste their nukes in space.
>hur dur electric wires would pick up massive currents from explosions in space
Yeah when the Tsar Bomba exploded my computer turned off for 40 days and 40 nights.
>>
>>136756734
This is according to the DoD

Think about it, most people in the United States live in large population centers with no ability to grow their own food in large enough quantity to self sustain. An EMP large enough would knock out not only the power grid but a huge number of the trucks on the road that harvest, process and transport food throughout the nation.

They would starve to death.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any
>>
File: 1495380570450.jpg (72KB, 691x690px)
1495380570450.jpg
72KB, 691x690px
>>136755747
How is this different than the russians or the japs having nukes?
>>
>>136757342
Please archive it
https://unvis.it/thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any
>>
>>136757279
The Tsar Bomba was detonated over a largely unpopulated area much lower to the ground than was necessary to trigger an EMP over a large area.

You might want to reeducate yourself on the subject.

Here's a place to start researching.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
>>
>>136755747
Funny we were just talking about how Trump isn't going to cough up gibs in another thread and it got shut down.
>>136741737
>>
>>136757564
>Here's a place to start researching.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
Thank you for all that DoD propaganda, please post more of it.
>>
>>136757279
A nuke was used as an EMP in Call of Duty
>>
>>136757342
Yeah it'll get shitty, soft white people aren't going to be happy with rations, especially NATO military rations, but they won't starve. I know what you mean, one of the not secrets that no one knows is our society is completely dependent on logistics, getting shit to your supermarket. No truckers or merchant seafarers, no shit. You will starve.

But 90% mortality rate? Come on we'll hunt birds and plant potatoes before it gets to that.

>>136757279
Yes and no, you have to detonate it at the right altitude.
>>
>>136757468
My apologies.
>>136757422
The Soviets were operating under the assumption of mutually assured destruction. They were also much larger and an all out armed conflict alone was deterrent enough for both sides. But they did on occasion I'm sure, try to use nukes as a means to bring us to the negotiating table. It was just more obvious they would never do it because both sides had too much to lose.

North Korea on the other hand... it's not that they have nothing to lose, it's that they have everything to gain.
>>
>>136757919
>Everything I don't like is propaganda
>>
>>136757342
>EMP disables trucks
what
>>
>>136758173
Again, I'm just going off of the DoD estimate.

I'm sure most of the casualties they figure would happen within the cities and more likely than not due to the fact that the logistics to bring in rations from outside of the country would take greater than two weeks.

Typically they estimate that there is three days supply of food in any given city, and when the lights go out for good, SHTF real fast, especially in the hood when the ghetto rats realize the Cops aren't going to stop them
>>
>>136758501
You have to be 18 years old to post here.
>>
>>136758173
>>136758338
>big bad boogieman nukes destroying the entire planet isn't propaganda
>meanwhile they're letting NK get nukes
Ok.
>>
>>136757342
What if people just leave the cities and go back to their family's farm? I mean, you might be trapped in the city for a while before you CAN leave, but you'll be able to get out eventually.
>>
>>136758501
Trucks and just about every modern vehicle is dependent on a computer system to operate.

Small scale EMPs will mess with them and make them run kind of funky. A decent sized one will outright knock them out until you can replace the computer since the internals would be fried.

Oh, and the computers are always running as long as the battery is connected so even if the vehicle is turned off, it'll still get fried.
>>
>>136757098
>The only thing that can prevent it at this point is if we shove a nuke right up Kim Jong Un's ass. Trump may HAVE to hit them

Almost like it was planned this way?
>>
>>136758592
>when the ghetto rats realize the Cops aren't going to stop them
I am now officially beyond pretending MTV and nigger culture isn't the greatest domestic threat in America. You're fucking right, cultures like that will raid for food.

>>136758702
NK already had nukes and it makes everyone uncomfortable, no one "lets" then have nukes.
>>
Daily reminder that only brainwashed little americucks support this "war". USA has long been known to use war as a political tool. US media has long been known to just outright lie on behalf of the government. Why is it any different now?

Trump is losing public support, so is the war in the middle east. What a PERFECT opportunity to garner support for the president and country and to shift the focus away from americas own internal struggles

Do amerifuckheads really believe that a dictator living the high life with an entire country of loyal followers would willingly destroy it all? He will have NOTHING left and have NOWHERE to go where he can be safe.

A few months ago, NK was a backwards African tier shit hole. A month ago, it had long range missles. A fortnight ago, it had ICBMs. Last week, it was close to nuclear warheads. Do you people seriously fucking believe this? WHO tells you this, the mainstream media that spent the last 3 decades lying to you? Why the fuck would you believe them now?

This is my biggest gripe with Americans. They will fight tooth and nail when they're told to, but they're so stupid they believe it every single time.

Also, GUAM? What a FUCKING coincidence. TECHNICALLY American soil but nobody lives there and americunts dont give a shit about it. PERFECT excuse. This is just so fucking unbelievable, this is WMDs in the middle east tier bullshit. If you honestly disagree with what ive posted, dont reply, just go fucking kill yourself for being a fat, retarded American warmongering terrorist.
>>
>>136755747
>>136757098
I'm honestly stoked as fuck for this shit. Finally the jewish propaganda machine that had done nothing but fuck the world will be utterly useless. I'm 100% ok with chinks ruling the world.
This also means Israel will slowly receive less and less support which means we can finally wipe these cunts off the map.
>>
>>136758922
>trump is losing support

Oh, roo
>>
>>136758922
>omg so edge antiwar always antievil so pacifist love is my trigger word omg... Nuclear proliferation? No, haven't heard of it
You're a blue pill.

I want the deep state to hurry the fuck up.
>>
>>136755747
Someone who gets it. North Korea and (China behind them) won this match. Trump realized it yesterday and thinks of sperging out instead of losing.
>>
>>136758922
This. It's all propaganda. North Korea did nothing wrong.
>>
I welcome our mutant overlords, I can't wait to LARP as the Fallout postman as I pull boots off corpses
>>
>>136759254
>Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
Meanwhile in real life Nipton is getting degenerate...is anyone getting the same idea as I am?
>>
>>136759427
>Nipton
it's habbening! just wait, in the future we'll create an entire religion based on fallout lore.
>>
>>136758922
So you're suggesting that they don't have any of those things at all?

I mean, I guess that's possible, but you know what else is possible?

Somebody with a vested interest in seeing American hegemony crumble and/or see Trump fail at something huge is helping them along knowing this could be the lynch pin in doing just that.
>>
>>136759040
Ehh. Think of jews as cancer for a second. America obviously has stage 5 terminal brain, heart, and lung cancer. China was diagnosed with it a couple of years ago. Lets hope that Eastern Medicine is actually worth a shit, else humanity might really end before it reaches the stars.
>>
File: 1420841105228.gif (3MB, 240x234px)
1420841105228.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>>136757098
>dollar collapse
why do you think china and russia have done nothing but buy gold for the last 20 years?
why do you think china pushes to corner the crypto market?
shit is going to go bananas when nuclear nations decide to dump the dollar, there is literally nothing the us could do to stop them.
>>
>>136759573
I call dibs on the rail roads. I'll be the transport jew.
>>
>>136759975
Exactly.

Right now, we're totally fucked.

My only hope at this point is that when the nation collapses, Trump will take the reigns and declare himself dictator.
>>
>>136758173
would birds die in the air from emps?
>>
>>136760309
Also, daily reminder that Trump is lining his cabinet with generals for a reason, and it's not because of a foreign war.

The enemies he plans on icing are domestic.
>>
>>136760418
If by birds you mean airplanes that run on electronics, then yes.

If by birds you mean like... actual... birds... then no.
>>
>>136757342
Normally I'd say TheHill is more cucked than a Redditor on a chain eating cheese from a rat trap naked, but I think they may be kind of right about this...

That is assuming the EMP gets anywhere close to us though, right?
>>
>>136759216
I would totally sweep the middle east and turn it into a demilitarized, decentralised secular state administrated by the UN if I owned the deep state.

There isn't a low likelihood of weapons of mass destruction out there and I want every last one, including every infertility causing radiation gun in China, destroyed and everyone owning these things shot.

>>136760418
No, they would experience disorientation though, they're dependent on the earths magnetic field.
>>
>>136755747
>>We give them a bunch of shit like food, medical supplies and stuff under the table
they wont take it china and japan and south korea give them enough to survive with zero crop production and have for decades

america lies to every one and puts words in their mouths. remember those osama vids ? do you have any idea what he was saying in any of those? you dont you just accept the subtitles

japan doesnt even like america and had to call the U.N on america for harassing its cargo ships multiple times in the past 5 years. it does this shit as japan removes military bases america made and had nukes in the basements of. not to launch but blow up the buildings. they were part of the foundation. embedded in the buildings and the roofs were designed to be shrapnel to rain down on the cities. it was on 20/20 the news program in the 90s

america wont even have 1 base in japan by next years end
>>
Preppers aren't so funny now are they?
>>
>>136755747
Kimmy boy is doing this for saddam and Gaddafi lmao, go get em boyo! xD
>>
>>136761007
Found the proxy.
>>
>>136759040
I want to visit Egypt, should I learn Standard Arabic or Egyptian Arabic?
>>
>>136760660
If they can get it into low orbit, the our missiles have a very slim chance of being able to hit it, so yes. They can get a nuke over the continent of North America and detonate it high in the atmosphere causing a massive EMP.

>>136761007
Interesting. Maybe Japan will return to Nationalism soon.
>>
>>136759768
>A few months ago, NK was a backwards African tier shit hole. A month ago, it had long range missles. A fortnight ago, it had ICBMs. Last week, it was close to nuclear warheads. Do you people seriously fucking believe this? WHO tells you this, the mainstream media that spent the last 3 decades lying to you? Why the fuck would you believe them now?

your reply to this was very weak...this is your chance to change the narrative back.

I will reserve my checkmate until I hear your respond
>>
>>136758782
>everyone that lives in cities have relatives that own a family farm that they can retreat to

You're retarded, anon. It's not 1879.
>>
>>136762057
>tfw to intelligent

Go for the checkmate, big brain. I can't wait to hear it.

>inb4 it's all lies, NK doesn't have nukes or missiles or anything, they're just minding their own business tryin' ta go to school an better they life an sheeit
>dey dindu nuffin
>>
>>136762057
I hope the norks nuke California
>>
>>136758592
That just means open season.
>>
>>136763046
Everybody does.
>>
>>136762346
Gee, got real quiet all of the sudden.
>>
>>136757279
>This is government propaganda designed to make our enemies waste their nukes in space.
Not quite. It was government propaganda to get the USSR to spend money that it didn't have so that it would collapse faster. And it worked. The running gag amongst scientists who studied it back in the '80s was that EMP stood for EMPloyment. You know that car you can find a video of it getting knocked out by EMP? Yeah, they cranked the voltage up to twice (if not more) what you'll get in reality.
>>
THANK GOD FOR DEAD AMERICANS
>>
>>136758888
Truth. The deep state keeps these crazy actors at large to do this to anyone outside their control. They armed Kim and the Mullahs and have to result to open sate aggression now that ISIS is toast.
>>
>>136756734
any redundancy completely btfo an EMP
>>
>>136764122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARhAT0zLV0
>>
>>136765163
You would be effected to, you beaver shagging Canuck.
>>
>>136755747
dude wtf are you smoking the emp range of a nuke can not take down the whole power gird. we have emp shielding and safe guards at most stations.
>>
File: GW565H391.jpg (21KB, 565x391px)
GW565H391.jpg
21KB, 565x391px
>>136764122
The USSR itself tested an EMP over Khazakstan.

They say they exist.
>>
>>136760309
Sieg Hiel Trump? Or is it still Jewish plot?
>>
>>136761423 OR YOU WILL BE SLAVE!
>>
>>136766291
Yes and no. At the outside edges of the EMP area, some areas might be okay, but it will knock out anything in the main area of effect.
See >>136765882
>>
>>136767302
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
>>
>>136758922
not necessarily disagreeing or agreeing
just saying: we're really close to seeing atomic rice krispies in our lifetime
what's not to like?
>>
>>136758922
this. also we would be liable for post-reconstruction. fuck that
>>
>>136755747
>Also, GUAM? What a FUCKING coincidence. TECHNICALLY American soil but nobody lives there and americunts dont give a shit about it.
>Nobody lives there
That is the stupidest thing I heard spewed out of someone's mouth
>>
>>136769117
Yeah, blue pills everywhere.

Guam is a modern Hawaii, of course it's a target. You nuke military targets, not civilian centers.
>>
>>136769117
Never mentioned Guam in OP

>>136769839
You're talking conventional wisdom. You don't think that Kim Jong Un might venture outside of those conventions?

An EMP attack would be an indirect attack on the American people through infrastructure destruction. You tell me how quickly any President would be willing to risk the lives of millions of American civilians for South Korea.

He'd essentially be holding the American people hostage. It's a terrorist strategy, but it could be quite effective.
>>
>>136756734
i always had an eerie feeling that mw2 and cod mw series was some kind of predictive programming lol
>>
>>136770645
COD is funded by the military, so is the stargate series and every spin-off including Eureka. I'm sorry I have no firm evidence, but stargate being a deep state disclosure program, strictly for high IQ nerds of course, is a reasonably well accepted conspiracy theory.
>>
>>136770645
>tfw another video game predicted this situation already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VilBSwFFfyg
>>
>>136769117
200,000 + there
>>
>>136771079
Here's the teaser that came out in 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lClMm-ig1Os
>>
>>136771212
Hey, that reminds me... has Guam capsized yet?

Hank Johnson needs to know.
>>
>>136757098
>The only thing that can prevent it at this point is if we shove a nuke right up Kim Jong Un's ass. Trump may HAVE to hit them.

Lel, that's even worse than the first senario
>trump premptively tries to decapitate nork regime
>norks worst case scenario nuke Japan,Sk, and Guam Best case scenario cause millions of casualties with artillery in Seoul
>world watches as Trump sacrafices allied countries civilians on a premptive strike for a danger that SK Japs Russians and Chinks have had to live with for the last couple of decades
>realize that being an American ally means you're just an expendable sheep like Mubarack in Egypt
>no one wants to be an American ally
>hegemony collapses
Obese gook has got us in checkmate, there's literally no way I see the US getting out of this one unscathed
>>
>>136771079
well that is interesting and a bit more socially detailed than mw2 but mw2 came out in 2009 and homefront teaser in 2010 so it wasnt first.

also, is it possible this is a propaganda psy op to get young, military-aged(or soon to be) men, who are the biggest gaming demographic, ready to go to war with the norks?
>>
>>136773109
You're exactly right.
>>
>>136773109
>>world watches as Trump sacrafices allied countries civilians on a premptive strike for a danger that SK Japs Russians and Chinks have had to live with for the last couple of decades

Except they haven't had to live with this particular danger. Up until recently, all NK had was a conventional military, so when the did their childish posturing and sabre rattling in the past, people could reasonably say that there was nothing to worry about. The fact that they have nukes AND increasingly sophisticated delivery systems changes the equation. The status quo isn't the same, so this necessitates a change of U.S./Allied posture and response.
>>
>>136758800
Yes, because it'll be a year-long EMP and any sort of electronics that enter that region will be instantly disabled.
>>
>>136773858
They've had nukes since 2005, if not a missle dirty bombs were always an option or just putting them on short range missles. At the end of the day, America only throws a temper tantrum when it's population is put in danger and is willing to sacrifice allies population for a potential threat, not an imminent one.
>>
>>136761597
>Egyptian Arabic
you mean the only Arabic worth learning
>>
>>136774567
>if not a missle dirty bombs

Not even close to being the same thing.

>At the end of the day, America only throws a temper tantrum when it's population is put in danger

The primary concern of any government should be the safety of its own citizens, not the citizens of other nations. Japan and S. Korea are responsible for their own defense. The smart move would be to acquire their own nuclear deterrent. If they are unable or unwilling to do so, then that's on them.
>>
>>136774789
>you mean the only Arabic worth learning

No dialect of that filthy, godless language is worth learning. We should be executing anyone who speaks it in public!
>>
>>136774111
Replacement of transformers and major power stations could take years, especially if a large area is affected.

Seriously, you wasted digits for that dumbass response?
>>
>>136760525
>The enemies he plans on icing are domestic.
if you know this, why makes you think the deep state doesn't? Conversely if they exist why can't they just remove him?
>>
>>136775025
Good questions, for which I have no answers.
>>
>>136755747
Will the pax americana be over?
Can we finally invade bolivia?
>>
>>136774842
>Japan and S. Korea are responsible for their own defense
Exactly which is why they'll realize being an American ally is meaningless since they lost a significant part of their population over an unjust war the Americans started because we can't deal with our people finally being in danger of nukes
>>
>>136775279
>we can't deal with our people finally being in danger of nukes

We can deal with it. It is called a preemptive strike.
>>
>>136775209
Bolivia should invade you. The heirs of the indigenous civilizations in the America's deserve access to the sea.
>>
File: 1474242222334.png (26KB, 487x380px)
1474242222334.png
26KB, 487x380px
>>136755747
God you faggots are retarded
Kim fuck em can't reach any us land with his nuke other than Guam and even then we will burn them to oblivion without nukes.
>>
>>136755747

MIC requires the planet to maintain a certain level of adversity in order to keep pumping out weapons, duh.
>>
>>136775209
Don't count on it. You're still welllll within our sphere of influence even if we lose global hegemony.
>>136775353
See >>136773109
>>
File: 1501439658349.jpg (29KB, 403x294px)
1501439658349.jpg
29KB, 403x294px
>>136775401
>>
File: joan holloway.gif (1MB, 400x225px)
joan holloway.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>136775503
>See >>136773109

You think a partially obliterated Japan or S. Korea will actually be STRONGER and LESS vulnerable after a war with NK? Wow. Not to mention that we are still the biggest market and strongest economy in the world. Japan and S. Korea would still be begging to do business with us, especially Japan, which has no natural resources to speak of (not much different from the pre-WWII empire).
>>
File: 1489696675111.jpg (117KB, 960x960px)
1489696675111.jpg
117KB, 960x960px
>>136755747
Yeah, that's great, except we have this little weapons system called the Ohio Class SSBN. See, we can park this thing 10 miles off the coast of North Korea and they'd never find it or know it's there.

Before the command and control in DPRK would know what happened (as they would have virtually no warning), it would be over. Every major city and military target in the DPRK would be destroyed in a nearly simultaneous flash of nuclear hellfire. And that would be using only 1/4 of the available loadout in a single SSBN, of which we have 14.

There would be no response, they would never get what few medium range and ICBM's they have off the ground before they were destroyed.

And lest you think they have some similar sea-born capability, they don't. What few boats they have are slow, noisy oil burners and even if they bolted some of their 50's era ballistic missile technology to one of them, it would be at the bottom of the ocean before the first of our SSBN's missiles left their tubes.

They are hopelessly outmatched in both a conventional and nuclear confrontation; we could end them in minutes. Only China can save them.
>>
>>136758592
If you want to know how right you are, ask a national guard troop that was stationed in New Orleans right after Katrina if he has any videos. This was pre iPhones on every corner. If you're lucky enough to know someone like this, and they have videos they are willing to share, you will lose all faith.
>>
File: 1499631795934.jpg (19KB, 350x211px)
1499631795934.jpg
19KB, 350x211px
>>136755747
SAGE
Nk has mrbm and it moves at 900 meters per second. While Satan 2 can go at 4 miles per seconds.

Op is a Faggot and afraid of shitty rocket. If you guys fail to shoot them down,you deserve the btfo you get.
>>
>>136776059
>Partially obliterated Japan or S. Korea will actually be stronger
Yeah, no I don't believe that. I don't know how you got the idea that that's what I was suggesting.

Right now Japan and S. Korea are the 5th and 12th largest economies in the world respectively. If N. Korea disrupted either, or both, the world economy would shit the bed overnight.
>>
>>136776367
Don't have to, I remember footage from N'awlins from 2005. I was 20 years old when that happened.
>>
File: 1498187421463.gif (859KB, 480x240px)
1498187421463.gif
859KB, 480x240px
>>136757098
sounds good. keep me posted.
>>
File: 1394158223296.jpg (12KB, 200x255px)
1394158223296.jpg
12KB, 200x255px
>>136755747
>>
>>136757342
>>136755747
Nobody's gonna starve to death with emp. Gasoline, Diesel, and oil runs trucks and enough generators to keep food cold.
>>
>>136777732
>Right now Japan and S. Korea are the 5th and 12th largest economies in the world respectively. If N. Korea disrupted either, or both, the world economy would shit the bed overnight.

Agreed. At which point, whomever has actual resources would be in the best position. Russia and the U.S./Canada would be sitting pretty good.
>>
>>136778082
>When you try to hit Guam and hit Hiroshima
>>
>>136755747
i dont think they have second strike capaility desu..
>>
>>136779267
Okay... where ya gonna get the gas or diesel to run them?

The pumps run on electricity.
>>
File: FO01_NPC_Master_B.png (491KB, 803x414px)
FO01_NPC_Master_B.png
491KB, 803x414px
>>136759573
All hail The Master!!! :D
>>
>>136761597
why the fuck would you want to visit that pla
>>
>>136757342
Get nuked already, you guys have ruined the world enough with you leftist media and flooded europe with shitskins because of your fault
>>
>>136779668
Generators. That was my whole point. Generators generate electricity.
>>
>>136779668
Not to mention hand pumps and solar pumps. Many people who live on well water have solar well pumps. Very cheap and efficient. Same solar pump can pump gas. Before we had electricity or solar power we used hand pumps. Pumps are a very simple machine and easy to build. I would worry more about mass hysteria. If everyone remained calm everything would be ok. Definitely less food and extremely boring but people wouldn't have to starve and die.
>>
>>136780494
You don't understand... the pumps THEMSELVES would also be knocked out.

You COULD potentially get the gasoline out of the tanks with a manual pump, but once that was gone, the refineries would also be knocked out so the fuel supply would last a maximum of a month or two as our reserves ran out, provided the trucks that deliver the fuel could be recovered after the EMP.
>>
>>136781051
Well at least we know for sure the inner city would tear itself apart in a massive chimpout.
>>
>>136779785
>not posting Master of Puppets lyrics with that
>>
so just evacuate Seoul and bomb their silos from the air while Chinese infantry move in from the north.
Isn't that the plan?
>>
>>136762190
Just out of curiosity what happens to people who can't get out. Honestly how bad would a city be? I mean there's still cops right.
>>
>>136782655
literally hell on earth, stay away from urban areas when shit hits the fan
>>
Also the biggest flaw in OPs scenario is that if we call their bluff and they DO attack South Korea/ Japan/ Guam what have you, we would immediately have the UN on our side when it comes time to strike back.

Never forget that the first Korean war never officially ended, if NK breaks the ceasefire it's all on them.
>>
File: Uot9nMc.jpg (303KB, 1008x1260px)
Uot9nMc.jpg
303KB, 1008x1260px
>>136782655
Category 4 Chimpout. Easily.
>>136782409
That may save a few casualties, but they can still launch nukes at Japan and deeper into S. Korea.

I wouldn't be surprised if evacuation of Seoul started very soon though.

Digits?
>>
>>136783454
So at best, we have a continued stalemate.

Not bad, but the moral of the story is that no matter what, KJU wins.
>>
>>136757342
>Think about it, most people in the United States live in large population centers with no ability to grow their own food in large enough quantity to self sustain.

Only because most of you niggers are fucking retarded. Even a fucking leaf figured out how to make a living growing crops on land in the city, and when he started out he didn't even own any of the land he used. Fucker went from something like a $7,000 investment (with 20k return initially) to pulling in over 100k a year on about one third of an acre's worth of land.

https://www.youtube.com/user/urbanfarmercstone
>>
>>136783715
if he breaks the ceasefire, we would invade and remove him by force and any nation, Russia, China, or whoever, trying to stop us would become an enemy of the UN and nobody wants that
>>
>>136783970
True. It would be contingent on us calling his bluff, and if he follows through.

Worth noting though, that if he did follow through, even if the allied forces won, the losses would be extreme considering the economic fallout would hurt everybody.

The rest of the UN might decide it best to withdraw from Korea altogether rather than risk a major event.
>>
why does emp lasts a year
>>
>>136755747
i am fine with this as it would weed out the weak

all that matters is israel remains a jewish state, that's all that matters. and as americans, we have a duty to make sure that happens.
>>
>>136783970
Because don't forget, we're not just talking about thousands of dead military here, we're talking about vast numbers of civilians definitely dying if we try to remove him, versus the reunification of Korea and the deaths of thousands of political prisoners if we give in.

Given the spine we know the UN has, think about what their response would be.
>>
>>136784494
That's the bare minimum amount of time it would take to begin replacing the transformers which would be destroyed.
>>
>>136784494
it would take that long to replace and repair all electronic devices in north America.
>>
>>136785107
That's also a very forgiving estimate... it could be much longer depending on how much damage is done.

There are some estimates it could take up to three to four years, especially if the units need to be made overseas.

Add onto that it would take even longer if the world economy collapsed.
>>
>>136785255
And why if the world economy collapses?

Because everybody works on the basis of worthless paper fiat currencies.

You'd see hyperinflation and destitution everywhere. Even in Europe there would be huge upheaval because their money would be worthless.
>>
>>136757342
Don't forget Gotham Shield a few months ago
>>
>>136755747
>North Korea.
>>
File: 1502257609661.png (632KB, 1100x614px)
1502257609661.png
632KB, 1100x614px
>>
>>136773109
The only way to win would be to conduct surgical strikes on all of NK's military assets and then threaten to exterminate the rest of norks with nukes if they retaliate, but our government is too cucked to go all in like that.
>>
>>136755747
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

Sometimes I think you people are seriously retarded. The NORKS are not going to EMP anyone. It will be the last thing they ever attempt.

Kim Jong bong-it will watch in horror as all hell rains down on him from every civilized nation on the planet. If he so much as launches a nuke weapon at anyone, it will very quickly be the end of him and anyone who helped him do it.

He may be stupid enough to do it, but the men who surround him are not that stupid. They know if they do this, they (and thier families) will all die. These people understand the stakes, and if he ever gave the order to fire a nuclear weapon, and bet they already have the person in place who will execute him on the spot. Literally, one of the men guarding him will pull out their pistol and shoot him in the head.

Having said that he is lucky I am not the president of the US. Because I would simply ignore him. Why even comment? Let him prattle on. Whats he gonna do? Go suck Chinas dick for some rice imports to feed his already starving people.
>>
>>136786019
We have already "won". His people are starving to death. Let that sink in.

We dont "need" to do anything, except ignore him.
>>
>>136774967
I think you're overestimating the area that can be affected by these nuke EMPs.
>>
>>136755747
make sure to back up your harddrives before you lose everthing
>>
>>136786538
I'm not too worried about that.
>>136786279
Well, then the DoD is overestimating it too. That's what the estimates are based on.
>>136786069
I hope you're right.

By the way, daily reminder that the Chinese are working with the Jews to build up their financial sector. Don't trust the Eternal Chink.

https://wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2015/07/23/rothschilds-boc-and-400-chinese-billionaires/

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel/chinese-fund-with-hebrew-acronym-investing-100-million-in-israel/2017/06/14/

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-joins-china-based-asian-investment-bank/
>>
>>136755747
>EMP successful
>4chan removed from the internet and power knocked out for months causing hot pockets to spoil. thousands of channers suicide every day

wtf I love EMPs now
>>
>>136755747
As much as I know how much Europeans hate America you do not want to be ruled by the Chinese. At least we are your cousins...yes we might be loud and sometimes annoying. But we are simple people and generally well meaning

The Chinese have no souls

America never asked you to bend the knee, just buy a hamburger and listen to rock n roll
>>
>>136786861
>Inner cities descend into chaos
>Democrat dependents murder each other in the streets daily over Jordans and bread
>Nationalism quickly takes over as huwytes band together to survive in rural areas

wtf so do I
>>
God I fucking hate North Korea threads. Trump royally dropped the ball on that off the cuff shit. North Korea called his bluff and the US's credibility is gonna be shot for some time. North Korea isn't actually going to bomb Guam you fucking dolts, not unless the US provokes them to.
>>
>>136787136
There is nothing wrong with reminding the Norks that if they do anything they will be glass

Its simple language anyone can understand

Trump basically just said, fuck with us and die. They at least knows he is capable of dropping bombs after the MOAB
>>
File: 1475630502412.jpg (28KB, 400x400px)
1475630502412.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>136755747
Now HE has truly tiny hands
>>
File: 1492887276590.gif (3MB, 426x426px)
1492887276590.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>136787429
Except his actual wording was fucking stupid. Typical US-NK rhetoric is tit for tat "if you do this, we'll do this", but they're always hypothetical, and the US response is usually indirect:
>NK: "If American bastards show signs of invasion, well decimate Seoul."
>US:"the US stands firm behind our allies and will not give in bullying, if NK gives up nukes we'll negotiate. Not interested in war, regime change, etc"
This is just how NK-US relations work, this is how they've always worked, it's actually fairly safe. Both sides get to communicate, lay their demands, and usually after some time meet for negotiatons without either side losing face. It's a sign of decent, albeit strange, diplomacy at work.

But Trump promised to return THREATS (I. E everything North Korea ever says) with direct and lethal action. That's unprecedented, and NK called his bluff. The US damn well knows it can't simply attack NK if it tests missiles, threatens everybody, or even kills South Koreans (like they did in 2013). The fact that Mattis and Tillerson have gone brutally against Trump's rhetoric is trying to signal to them that the president doesn't matter in negotiations. It's fucking embarrassing.

T. Nork politics enthusiast
>>
>>136770645
Ayy that means I'm about to fuck shit up when things go down right guys? I'm fucking GOOD at MW2
>>
finally we'll get the jobs trump promised!
>>
>>136765163
I know which PM will be opening their borders when America gets BTFO
Prepare your anus for >AMERICAN REFOOGIES
>>
>>136758922
Nk getting better at launching nukes didn't happen over night faggot.
>>
>>136757342
americans are obese. they would emerge at healthy weights.
>>
>>136755747

>Trump nukes NK
>Fuck them
>>
>>136788530
Or perhaps Mattis and Tillerson are trying to play the good cops while Trump plays the bad cop hoping it'll get somewhere.

Either way, ICBM's and nukes was never part of the equation before. Things have changed.
>>
NK will cease to exist before November.
>>
>>136755747

>suddenly

no, not suddenly at all

the neocon warhawks were planning military interventions in iran and north korea right after iraq and afghanistan since H. W. Bush

they thought it would all be a stroll in the park despite warnings from the DoS and the CIA

how fucking delusional is your DoD? it's your own goddamn fault as a nation for being so fucking inept / polarized that you kept signaling an invasion to north korea and iran for 20 years while doing nothing at all

NK went and developed the wmd's in that window, in what will be one of the greatest strategic moves of the 21st century
>>
File: shit.png (81KB, 450x559px)
shit.png
81KB, 450x559px
Everything OP said already happened 25 years ago. It's not going to work again.
>>
>>136755747
>Government would totally collapse

Let's do it. What do I need to do?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (508KB, 1368x4312px)
Untitled.jpg
508KB, 1368x4312px
>>136789640
Likely not. Trump's retort yesterday was unscripted and off the cuff. NK dialogue is notoriously scripted, as every word and detail really does count. The memos from NK are deconstructed by analysts (I rec 38North) in order to understand what they might currently be thinking or planning. We operate explicitly, as to minimize any misunderstanding.

>things have changed
Yes, the Norks have won their survival. The US desperately needs to find a way to save face, start negotiatons, and not make NK's path a template for any other wannabee power. War is quite literally off the table, but the US can't openly admit to that without losing credibility.
>>
>>136790910
>NK dialogue is notoriously scripted

Wait a minute... maybe you're onto something. Trump says something off the cuff, NK responds to an off the cuff remark with something so crazy it ends up discrediting them when they don't do it.

H.

Holy shit. The madman.
>>
>>136791897
The only person who's been discredited is Trump. NK's threat was only that they'll check their plans for bombing Guam, and will implement it only if Kim says so-- *not* that they'll actually do it, allowing them to back out and not preform without losing face. This is what I mean by scripted and explicit.
>>
>>136758159
>video games are real life
>>
File: 1502248390926[1].webm (962KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502248390926[1].webm
962KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>136788530
>can't
There is no doubt as to capability, anon. There are no political restrictions, no international treaties, no military commanders on Earth that could stop the US from wiping North Korea off the face of the Earth if Trump orders it done.
>>
we were always at war with eastasia
>>
>>136793429
It's not a question of capacity, it's never been. The US cannot afford to initiate military action, because it means the end of Seoul and now Guam, Hawaii, Japan, etc. The history of NK negotiations is that of deescalation and small victories.
>if Trump orders it done
Except for Congress, Mattis and Kelly. One would be wise to remember how the military ignored Nixon for the same reasons.
>>
>>136786279
I think you dont know how a power grid works. Especially a shit power grid like the murrican that fails all the time.

Destroying a few transformer stations can put huge areas out of power for weeks or months.
>>
>>136793148
what the fuck I have not seen this tell me why Trump did this wtf LOL
>>
>>136755747
>Even if our missile defense systems CAN reach them in low orbit/high atmosphere, they only have 60-80% success rate

Homie, Putin in 2014 was saying America was very close to completely neutralizing the entire Russian nuclear threat. Hence why he was complaining about America's missile defense threatening world peace by removing the threat of mutually assured destruction.
America has spent 60 years on anti-missile defense systems.
>>
>>136756734
>BTW Doklam isn't about China and India beating up Bhutanese Buddhists because they meditate, it's about covertly transporting either Chinese troops to Pakistan or Indian troops to north Korea.

nice shitpost faggot
>>
>>136758800
lolk
what about trucks with no computers and chips?
>>
>>136794385
autism
>>
>>136755747
Kim gives ZERO fucks. He will be known as Kim the Great for saving the Korean nation from Jewish control.
>>
>>136794141
>"Cannot afford"
I'm going to repeat myself. There is no consideration that could stop the military from carrying out their orders. If realpolitik dictates the destruction of North Korea, it will happen.

We're talking about the threat of a nuclear exchange, and the US has never, ever, backed down from a confrontation over their deployment. The military might have ignored Nixon, but they didn't ignore Kennedy.
>>
>>136794617
Oh it is cunt, China and India will never, ever war. Whatever, I'm impatient. I want the real story and I want it now.
>>
>>136764122
>implying Russia is fit enough to develop an EMP but too stupid to research it's effects
>>
>>136773109
You forgot NK has one of the largest stockpile of chemical and biological stockpiles. THAAD won't stop 50 VX and Anthrax missiles launched. If you strike NK, East Asia is in ruins.
>>
>>136795450
Also, I am sure Kim has something similar to a dead man's switch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_man%27s_switch
>>
>>136755747
Did you forget to rewind red dawn op?
>>
>>136786538
OH NO!!!! NOT MY FURRY PORN!!
>>
>>136759201
This. North Korea is China's attack dog. Trump either backs out of Korea(and effectively leaves Asia), or lets SK,NK, Guam, and Japan get destroyed (Most of China's adversaries). It is a win-win for the Chinks. Xi has this shit in the bag.
>>
>>136795197
Story about? Bhutan got butthurt that Chinks made a road right on their side of the border, so they called pajeets to stop the road construction. Funny thing is pajeets actually invaded into China and told them to stop building that god damn road.
And MSM is reporting the complete opposite. Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>136796666
Checked.

So basically trying to leverage China was pointless. They were with KJU all along. Which honestly should have figured... after all, why would they ever want an American puppet on their border?
>>
>>136797084
SUPERPOWER BY 2020
>>
>>136797084
Why did they build a road that they're not going to use? You really have no idea what's really happening, do you? China and India will never go to war, ever, India has nothing China wants and would actually rather they're independent so Chinese merchants can out market them.

It's all about the troop transportation, this should have already happened.

>reporting the complete opposite
I have a feeling China is running this little farcical charade and their idea of "strategy" is transparent disinfo.
>>
>>136756734
>Are they actually worried about emp strikes?
Do you seriously have to ask about this? Yes, you lose the grid, you lose all production. It will be a catastrophe the likes of which the world had never seen.
>>
Anyone who thinks something will happen with north korea is underage or an idiot.
>>
>>136755747

And the U.S. can't do all those things to North Korea but faster than lightning and more efficiently on a greater scale... because?
>>
>>136797692
I know what's going on here. Based on your previous comment and this you are fucking paranoid and larping.
But it's true, Chinks don't want war. Pajeets on the other hand are invading into its neighbor terroroties. We all have suffered from it. Go ask Pakistan, Bangladesh, SriLanka, China, Burma (except for Bhutan). They will tell you the same thing. Pajeets are land thieves.
>>
after hundreds of happening threads i have become desensitized. lets throw some nukes at each other already
>>
>>136797420
Trump claiming that he was getting along with Xi made me question his ability to read people. China is a fiercely nationalistic country that does not give a shit about anything other than themselves. The fact that North Korea's nuclear program has advanced by several years in a couple months makes me SUSPECT that China has been helping more than usual.
>>136797828
>t. Someone who does not understand geopolitics
Even if nothing happens, it is significant. It proves that the United States is no longer a hegemon and has allowed a insignificant nazbol country achieve absolute nuclear blackmail shows America's waning influence.
>>
>>136775353
they have suicide nuke subs everywhere bro
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.