[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has to happen...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Zuck+the+cuck_8fb10d_6355420.jpg (113KB, 1200x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Zuck+the+cuck_8fb10d_6355420.jpg
113KB, 1200x1141px
What has to happen...
>>
File: Zuck_362744_6355420.jpg (235KB, 1200x1817px) Image search: [Google]
Zuck_362744_6355420.jpg
235KB, 1200x1817px
...until people see, that white genocide is happening?
>>
>>136751786
Let more refugees in and let them fuck your wives so you're forced to get gay with the other germans and then you'll finally have your gay marriage.
>>
>>136751786
(((Community Standards)))
>>
maybe we are blind.

maybe we need to wake up.

what if they are right? everyone else seems to agree with them?

maybe we need to be reconditioned to get with the new program, we'll be nothing but racists and xenophobes if we don't convert to liberalism.

when do we admit defeat?
when do we submit?

I don't want to live in a world who's principles are against me..

I'm going to go dye my hair..
>>
>>136753601
see this is unfortunately the conclusion that weak minded people quickly come to
>>
The destruction of the family unit has more to do with the ultra rich ruling class enslaving the middle class and lowering the standard of living. Pretty much just the top of the hierarchy doing business as usual. Don't fall for the race war diversion. People get so caught up in the symptoms we will never be able to organize and reform society. The rich and powerful will continue to dominate while the poor fight amongst themselves.

Not that any of this matters. If you don't have children this world may as well be just a bad dream. We are all pretty much just borrowing matter and energy. The known universe is chaos, it only make sense when you force it to so you can fulfill your programming.
>>
File: 1501898468512.jpg (77KB, 479x395px) Image search: [Google]
1501898468512.jpg
77KB, 479x395px
>>136751786

Anyone who unironically uses Facebook deserves to be removed. If you're not using Facebook to drop redpills and lories of truth, you're a fag.
>>
>>136756095
That's a good canary mine. He should tweak the message to see how red a pill can pass the filters, just to measure the enemy.

OTOH your picture, will put you in jail in england?

Make a fake twitter account, with the address of a famous leftist, the post the picture as a joke. rinse and repeat with other leftists.
>>
RWDS
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.