[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanted to take it of my chest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1502220004618.jpg (69KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1502220004618.jpg
69KB, 650x842px
The true fight is not between races or religions.
The real war is between the civilized and the barbarians.
The virtuous and the sinful.
The loyal and the untrustworthy.
The generous and the envious.
The true men and the weak cucks.
The first in every sentence are a minority, and will most likely lose. It's not about niggers and white people or Christians and Muslims.
>>
>>136735167
>The true fight is not between races or religions.
>The real war is between the civilized and the barbarians.
You are contradicting yourself because civilization and being civilized stems from how white you are.
>>
tfw you try to be deep but end up sounding like a high school philosopher
>>
>>136735354
Not really. I've met many white people who behave just like the usual nigger.
A i brat tuka si e ebalo maikata ot prostotiya.
>>
>>136735167
>niggers and muslims
>civilized
>loyal
>generous

They're hated for a reason, and it's not muh fear of diversity.
>>
>>136735736
Not all of them are. A mine is full of rocks at first sight, but deep down there are pieces of diamond that are worth the entire mine.
>>
>>136735167
In theory what you said is true: the final aim of a country that wants to become powerful, that wants to make it's citizens feel loved by their rulers is to eliminate all traces of barbarianism; in our society most of the barbarianism stems from niggers and muslims
>>
>>136735167
You are ultimately correct, but the problem is that over time barbarian ideologies destroy the good people in their population, leading to populations like niggers. Look what Islam did to Persia - obviously Iran is still better than most other Muslim populations, but can you really say that the ideology of Islam hasn't significantly worsened the virtues of the people there?
>>
File: coverimage.jpg (94KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
coverimage.jpg
94KB, 600x354px
>>136735167
There is merit to what you say my bulgar brethren, but are the Jews also not civilized, are the million of Muhammadans in the west who pay their zakat of which 1/8 go to fund terrorism also not civilized? What about the Marxists, they seem to be quite civilized as well.
This is a war of ideas, in the end, who ever the masses consider the strongest they will follow, regardless of the level of barbarism and brutality unleashed.
>>
>>136736455
>Muhammadans
>Civilized
>wut
>>
>>136735871

Yeah, but in the end you only want and get the diamonds. Your metaphor is shit.
>>
>>136735167

I've always knew about that OP, but I still like to LARP cuz this place is a retard infested shithole.
Like Diablo the Sin Wars are in full sway.

And the spoiler is that the good guys will lose.

cuz this gay earth was not made for good guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RXtueCVSAg&ytbChannel=aramchek
>>
>>136736783
So you surrender to barbarianism then? You surrender to all those fuckers out there that want to bring back the world in to the Dark Ages?
>>
>>136737001

Now you see why I'm not scared to die
I saw a vision of an angel of the
World lay down and die
The earth is full of ghosts now
Ghosts that sweat and ghosts that cry
Instead of peace just stop and cease
A final end, a sweet release

The language of love is the language of liars
The flames of all love become funeral pyres
Smoke gets in your eyes and grown men cry
I see young men led to an early
Grave and old men pray to die

The shipwreck to the shore
From the client to the whore
From the shadow to the sun
From the bullet to the gun

The moment you discover that your killer is your lover
I kill all that I love, I just destroy what I become
>>
>>136735670
>t.newfag or jew
>>
>>136737206
>TL.DR this song is edgy
>>
>>136737666

thanks a satan called mario

I knew you'd like it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.