[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Pajeets the master race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1502056333421.png (572KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
1502056333421.png
572KB, 600x556px
Are Pajeets the master race?
>>
But did they create any of those companies?
>>
>>136734380
cheapest*
>>
>>136734380
It would be surprising if 1.2 billion people couldn't produce a few top talents. The better example is when 5 million produce a company like Nokia.
>>
pajeets are parasites
>>
They're literally ruining all those companies.
>>
>>136734380
The Creators Update was the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>136734495
white people trailblaze everything, then when the coast is clear and there is no dangers the less able appear out of nowhere and seize the reins and steer the whole shebang towards the cliff
>>
>>136734380
They hire poos as CEOs to gain access to the Indian market. India is the largest, ((("""free"""))) market in the world and large corporations all want a piece of that pie. Poos are very proud people and seeing one of their countrymen succeed in the West, is a huge source of pride for them.
>>
India has 1.3 billion people.

The average IQ in India is 82.

The average height of an Indian male is 5'5.

The average penis size of an Indian male is 4'' (second smallest)

Even tho their enormous population they only managed 1 silver and 1 bronze medal in the 2016 Olympics. (they were both women)

India's biggest company is placed #106 on the World's Biggest Companies list (Reliance Industries).

They have been colonized by the West.
>>
>>136734380
>poo card has gone to shit
>poopsi tastes like shit
>a poo pee is programmed like shit
>poogle is full of shit
>miroshit poodows 10 is shitty spyware
>artificial poo services nobody gives a shit about
>>
>>136734380
they make poo products.
Is it not evident?
Everything is some sleek pile of shit that doesnt work with these poo coders and poo ideas.
It looks great and runs like shit.
>>
>>136735789
why do pajeet jokes make me crack up so bad?
>>
>>136734380
I'm half pajeet and I'm a fucking retard, so no
>>
>>136734495
Most are tech companies, so basically
>>
>>136734380
Do you think they have like a designated executive shitting street?
>>
File: 1491725697061.jpg (96KB, 551x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491725697061.jpg
96KB, 551x960px
>>
>>136735593
>They are colonizing the West
ftfy
>>
>>136736019
Because shit's real.
>>
>>136734380
They are good subordinates.
>They are not as conniving as chinks who would sell the tech back to the Homeland.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.