[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question to /pol/acks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Make Sexism Wrong Again.png (362KB, 1340x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Make Sexism Wrong Again.png
362KB, 1340x1056px
You somehow was able to score a smoking hot girlfriend/boyfriend for yourself.

He/she is really atractive. 10/10. Everyone that see the two of you in the streets is body jelous of you and give you the look of "how the hell did that anon scored that high? Anon is dating waaaay out of his league".

Everything is fine in the relationship. He/she laugh at all your stupid jokes, the two of you are connected like you never tought to be possible and the sex is beyond great.

There is just one problem: the guy/girl is leftist and is into helping minorities in any way possible. Right now he is using your computer to give you a shirt as a gift. You dont even want that but you cant say no.

So now, all you have to do is tell him/her to what organization will get a cut of the profit once the purschase is done.

What of said options you will take it and why, /pol/ ? Remember. You are happy as never before with this person and you KNOW you will never find someone this attractive and cool to date you if this one breakup with you. Not buying the shirt is not a option....

>tl;dr pick an option for the donation and tell us why that was your choice
>>
I'd get a planned parenthood shirt so I can at least kill niggers vicariously.
>>
File: my nigga.gif (1MB, 440x187px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.gif
1MB, 440x187px
>>136734554
>>
>>136734360

Most members of /pol/ are so incel they can't even imagine being in a relationship anymore. You're asking the wrong crowd here.
>>
File: GTFO.jpg (40KB, 674x516px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO.jpg
40KB, 674x516px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63nMcrwporQ
>>
If they are only hot and have retarded ideals that is going to get boring fast. As a woman a leftist man grosses me out.

Planned parenthood
>>
>>136734360
ACLU by fr
>>
File: 84875997.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
84875997.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>136736475
This is her by the way.
>>
>>136736475
t-tities please
>>
Liberals have a certain look that I don't find attractive so it wouldn't happen in the first place
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.